• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Where The Cold Graves Lie

Sunbather

Le photographe est mort

W h e r e | T h e | C o l d | G r a v e s | L i e

Disclaimer: This roleplay includes a wide variety of fictional states, situations, tribes and historical decisions.

24114914522_728e955790_b.jpg
[media]

[/media]
The year is 1814. The last strides of war between a massive coalition of Native American tribes and the US military flare up. Though the end is in sight, it seems as if both sides intent to make the final phase count, mercilessly slaughtering any and all members of the opposition, regardless of truces and other pacts. In the heart of Everstate, Minnesota, the generally progressive and harmonic merchant relationships have crumbled, rendering the entire area a bloody warzone.

Across the border, a utopia awaits. Canada's government has enforced its pacifistic policies, effectively creating a safe heaven for any and all races and beliefs, making it a focal point for everyone dreading the bloodshed. Refugees are surprisingly sparse, however, due to the dangers of crossing through the hazardous nature and plentiful outposts of either side.

23489197073_b7cd1123f7_b.jpg

In the tundric world of Everstate, a variety of sub troops have positioned themselves and firmly established control all across the country. While fighters of these camps may change depending on whether they are part of the army or part of the coalition, they both serve as exceptionally dangerous checkpoints for outsiders to pass.

Outsiders like you.

Everstate: Population: Around 210.000

Unrest: Approxiamtely 65% either US military or native Americans at war. Additionally, a rough 10% are former merchants of either side.

Population: Panicked, in uproar.

There's an occean of possible reasons as to why exactly you've been exiled. Maybe you have failed to follow the remorseless murder your fellows have chosen to be their paradigm. Maybe you've secretely given the innocent and freezing children food, despite the color of their skin not matching yours. Maybe you've failed to alarm your camp in time and you are being held responsible for the death of others. In any case, you were outcast, left to fend for your own in the harsh environment of Everstate. But you're not alone in your pilgrimage to hope, other side of the border. There are others like you. Maybe they are natives. Maybe they are American. Maybe they are even something else entirely, accidentally landing in the crossfire.

Whoever they are, you better work with them to make it.

Information:

This is listed as detail. However, I don't need three paragraphs + per post. I merely want well thought out posts and characters, where every post has a purpose and gives other players something to go off on. No filler, no fluff, no forced romance or other stuff like this.

I'm thinking of a group size somewhere between six and eight. i'll allow up to two Native Americans and one woman, everything else seems unrealistic for the time period. All other ethnicities are not allowed unless I personally allowed you beforehand.

Feel free to ask questions.

PS: Yes this is inspired by The Revenant. :P

PPS: The final version MIGHT include dice elements. For now, I'm just looking at the general response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's make this a thing. This sounds just great. Character-driven? Sunbather and Mordecai in it? I've never worked with a Moderator or an Administrator before but maybe this will be a first.

I am ready for this, if you'll have me.

Thanks for the interest, guys. :)

Grey said:
If you're going to use dice, I know exactly the systems that would benefit you.
I would absolutely adore that, please forward me that, you wonderful person! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back