• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Where my rp nerds at? :)

oOoNirn RootoOo

Follow the white rabbit
Hey guys! 

I am looking for some new rps with lovely people. I tagged this as Fandom because I do love Harry Potter, Dragon Age, Pokemon, LOTR but I am open to many others as well. I am a complete sucker for any fantasy, including the perennial favourites of vampires, werewolves and other creatures of the night. I also really like rps that are based loosely in fandom - even if they veer completely into AUs!

I also enjoy historical based rps, if you come to me to brainstorm Celtic rps, I may marry you.

I like romance, but usually as a side line that develops. No insta-romances, I'm afraid. I also don't do High School based storylines. 

Now, I play both genders happily, but I dislike being shoe-horned into playing your favourite canon for your perfect Mary Sue OC. Sorry! I will happily double up though.

I pretty much match my partner in style and length - if you're a one paragrapher, that's fine, if you write reams upon reams of novel length replies - that's also great! 

So, please drop me a line lovelies, the best way to grab me is to PM me. Looking foward to hearing from you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back