• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π˜„𝗡𝗲𝗿𝗲 π—Άπ˜€ π˜π—΅π—² π—·π˜‚π˜€π˜π—Άπ—°π—²? β”‹a 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐑 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 roleplay search

rowdyraven

❛ γ€€ κ’°β €β €π–žπ–”π–š'π–—π–Š 𝖙𝖔𝖔 π–˜π–œπ–Šπ–Šπ–™ 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–’π–Š

ooc

cs

lore

all humans die the same

scroll

death is equal

hai! my name is cherry. i'm 18 (allllmooost 19!) and have several years of roleplaying experience and am currently really craving a death note roleplay! I like to use discord for roleplay in addition to also using this site itself! I'll go into detail in the plot section about what exactly im looking for - however, keep in mind i am also flexible! I am looking to do an oc x cc double up with the inclusion of multiple ocs and original plots.

my immortal

/*remove this to use me, and add it to the other*/ display:none;]

plot overview

Okay, so youve made it this far! yippee!! the plot i have in mind includes two of my own original characters, the canon characters, in addition to your original character(s) too! I have my own shinigami oc, who places a bet with ryuk out of boredom and travels with him to the human world, i am hoping that you may be willing to write the human who stumbles upon the death note ! whether you make an oc separate from your main one or it is your main oc does not matter to me! I just would really like to write and develop her! aside from my shinigami, my main oc is paired against L (ideally), she joins the task force, and works closely with them. (i can go more in-depth about her once we begin plotting.) I would like to follow the general plot of death note, with changes as we see fit. whether we add to the plot or omit plotlines from the anime to aid our story in moving forward! as for who i can write for you, i can write anyone in the anime, and have also made ocs to pair against other's if thats what they prefer. truthfully, I am down for anything that keeps us both satisfied and happy!

roles

the detectives

the task force working to catch kira - composed of L, detective yagami, matsuda, & aizawa. the task force was created by L after he determines that kira is likely in japan, appropriately this is where their headquarters is. this is where virtually all of the investigations take place, and where L eventually holds misa and light in confinement in an attempt to coax the information out of them.

kira

kira is the alias originally given to light yagami by countless supporters on the internet who suspected there may be more than just coincidental heart attacks happening at the same time. this alias still remains the same upon the task force's realization that there may be more than one kira, and is also given to the other suspected kiras as well. Kira's goal is to craft a perfect world free of rotten people who cause harm to others.

the shinigami

Shinigami are Japanese death deities. They are a race of extra-dimensional aliens who subsist on killing people to extend their own lives in the Death Note series. Shinigami are not responsible for every death; individuals will die whether or not the Shinigami pay attention to them, but a Shinigami can end their lives earlier than intended in order to lengthen their own existence.

rules

OC X CANON DOUBLE UPS ONLY! if you message me asking to rp canon x canon or only with the intent to roleplay oc x oc i'm going to assume you didnt read my rules and may drop writing with you all together.

please be patient with me! as mentioned before i do have a lot going on in my life, and I'm not always on the site. however, i am human and may forget to respond to you, so feel free to send a nudge after a few days if you feel that may have happened. in regards to people i may owe responses to, i will do so in time or may have forgotten and need a gentle reminder!

All of my writing partners must be 17+ , and for most fandoms i will probably ask that you be 18+, just for my own comfort, it is not entirely impossible for me to make (reasonable) exceptions to this rule though if you meet certain criteria. additionally, be flexible! there may be times when we discover we both have the same love interest for a character, thats okay!! we can negotiate something or figure something out if we can agree to collaborate and brainstorm together.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back