Experiences Where did you roleplay before you came to RPNation?

If I remember correctly... I started roleplaying on MSN with a school friend. Neither of us had any idea what we were doing. Oh, memories. :')

I think I started playing a MMORPG, then went onto Omegle and finally found Fanfiction, which led me here now c:

DemonKitten said:
One word: neopets
I used to do Neopets.

I first roleplayed on Minecraft servers. I also did Club Penguin and the RP Repository, which is a really good site! I've never heard of chickensmoothie, is it a good site? Maybe I'll try it out.

I tried roleplaying a bit on Tumblr at first, but that didn't go over too well for me. Luckily this community seems very friendly and I'm excited to see what it holds for the future!

Started on IMVU, eventually moved onto forum roleplay on gaia, tried ESO, and eventually moved here and occasionally search on gaia.

Some of the first roleplays I did, I believe were either on Animal Jam or Roblox. Though Roblox is where I began to take it a bit more seriously, I also roleplayed on Facebook a bit.

Creepypastaeate said:
Some of the first roleplays I did, I believe were either on Animal Jam or Roblox. Though Roblox is where I began to take it a bit more seriously, I also roleplayed on Facebook a bit.
Lol yeah it's a little slower than Gaia but the community is a thousand leagues more interactive and the mods are way more helpful.

readingraebow said:
Lol yeah it's a little slower than Gaia but the community is a thousand leagues more interactive and the mods are way more helpful.
Never tried Gaia, so I wouldn't know. Though quite a few people seemed to have try it.

First on Gaia then on their failed adult version Tentacle. The adult Gaia was actually great but sadly they gave up on it and I found this place while trying to find a new rp site

I started back on MSN groups after passing a pad of paper back and forth with a friend in middle school. After they shut that down I bounced around from site to site on different forums. I haven't been active in a fairly long time. I'm a pretty easily distracted person.

I've never really enjoyed being a member on other RP sites before here, so I always just make my own. When I was younger I made a lot of Persona roleplay sites. Right now I have a modern day Samurai RP on jcink I'm very proud of. We opened Christmas of last year! We've been doing well ^^. I was dragged to this place by a friend for smaller group and individual RPs.

Well, assuming it is okay to post in here I can say I started back on Myspace in 2002, After playing The first Devil may Cry I finally decided to try something out my friends had told me to try because it was fun, and man were they right. I moved from Myspace to Facebook in about 2005, But when FB got a little..."Ban Happy" I had my Fiance to thank for introducing me to a few other sites like AniRP, Rp-Nation, and now I am on here because one of my greatest friends has convinced me to come onto the site, not to mention I'll finally get to do battle with his Sephiroth and my Cloud. Something I have ben bugging him to do forever. I hope this site is different from the others. :)

Honestly my cousin got me into it the. My first web site was Azurilland or marraland something like that. (Hello kinda new to this)

Last edited by a moderator:
Started writing one-liners in Gaiaonline, then spent most of my years afterwards dabbling in MMO RP ( WoW, GW2, FFXIV, SW:TOR,... ), and now I eventually ended up back on forums!

Started from the bottom now we heah~

My breeding grounds was the old League of Legends roleplay forum. Some of my stuff is still archived there from when they revamped the website.

Twigdapple said:
The Warrior Cat forums. It was too restricting and wouldn't let any darker themes like kit-killing happen despite the fact their books are full of it. Not to mention your entire Clan RP could be deleted instantly with no warnings or explanation to why - it was hard coming home from school and see 50+ pages of roleplay gone. Also fights between members could get the whole Clan deleted too.
Oh man I know the feeling! Warrior Cats roleplay websites were my first too and people were really fustrating. They didn't want to dabble with the real issues that we'd find in the books like wintertime starvation and the aftermath of fights between clans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone... Just throwing this out there with the many dozens of other people. I used to role play on a chat site. It was meant for just that besides the normal ooc stuff. It was off of a website called DarkNexxus.

The two chat places were theKeep, and CyberChat. I started that in 2005 when I didn't know anything. Over the years when I stayed at the site I became better at what I can do. I know what I like and what works for me. When I was about 22 I gave up for a few years because I had started a family. This was four years ago once in a blue moon I would try with friends I kept in contact with to role play even that diminished. Who knows maybe I may find some of them here.

My real name is Aly, and where has everyone else come from? While I read on.. :-)

I did it on a site called Haunting Echoes. Sadly the site is gone now. But I used to check it now and then to see old posts, blogs, etc. So sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back