Chitchat Where are you from?

lavender

hello! i was wondering, where you are from? i'm from lithuania, but my whole life roleplayed in english language because have never seen someone from my country, who would be into roleplays.

so please, if you know any lithuanians, tag them in the comments because would love to meet people from my country and roleplay with them!

Live in savannah, GA; whole life pretty much. Was born in Newnan, GA and almost immediately moved. Haven't really been many places, but because of internet and roleplaying I've more friends from out of state than I do that live around me, so it feels like a I've traveled, haha.

Imma from Californaia! Fremont to be exact.

Though, I'm heading off to Eugene around late August for college, going to UO!

Well, change that and I will move to Scotland.
You guys have literally the best accents.
Scotland has history and culture?
Oh.
Cool.
I just know they have the Loch Ness Monster, and the best accents.
We also have kilts and massacres from time to time (I would know, my family committed one)

Extended - Massacre of Glen Coe, it was an order from the King that us Campbells go kill the MacDonalds! ....though there is now a pub up there that we ain't allowed in xD

ok... that's epic
That's... familiest?
Though not... without good reason.

Only in Scotland!

Only in Murica!

I'm from a dinky little town in South Dakota, USA. Lived here my whole life so far, and even if I go other places, I'll probably end up right back here. I don't mind. It's a nice town. I just hate having to drive 40 miles to get to the nearest Target or mall.

I'm from a dinky little town in South Dakota, USA. Lived here my whole life so far, and even if I go other places, I'll probably end up right back here. I don't mind. It's a nice town. I just hate having to drive 40 miles to get to the nearest Target or mall.
Midsized cities are all I really know. So I think they're best. A hundred thousand or two. You can meet new people, but everyone you do know may know other people you know. The world is small and big at the same time. It's great.

Midsized cities are all I really know. So I think they're best. A hundred thousand or two. You can meet new people, but everyone you do know may know other people you know. The world is small and big at the same time. It's great.

I don't disagree with that. We only have one town that's over 100,000 here, Sioux Falls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back