• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Where Am I?

Victor wished Kat was more optimist and didn't get worried about every single word he said. "Well,when you came to this dimansion your were cold and hesitant toward everything but the girl I see now a so brave and cooperative. These are great features you have in you..." He said as dusted off a pair of wooden chairs and a table. Then, he pulled a box out from beneath the bed and opened it showing various books, notes and irrelevant stuff. "these are what I started learning by. You don't need to struggle from the first step like me because you already have used it perfectly... but I want you to have it under control and use it with intention." He said then place a candle on the table and light it up. "For example, think of a way to kill the flame with magic." He said.

(sorry for the delay. Some network issues showed up.)

"O-okay?" She replied, then looking at the candle. As soon as she looked at it, it went out. Kat was surprised that it had worked so quickly. She hadn't even put any effort into any of the magic she had used thus far and was surprised that it somehow worked without her even exerting herself a tiny bit. She looked at Victor. "Now what?" She asked him.

(That's okay.)

Victor scratched back of his head. "Now light it on again." He said then placed some wooden cubes on the table. "After lighting the candle up, make a model house on the table with these cubes. I just want to see how accurate you are because it seems that you alreadu have it under control."

"I-I'm not sure how well I can but I'll try." She replied. Again all she had to do was look at the table and it did it all on its own and in a split second. "I'm not sure how I'm doing this." She said, looking at him now.

Victor clapped his hands as grinned widely. "It doesn't matter how; we never ask it. You are already a pro and that's perfect." He said and started cleaning up more of the room. "You must be tired after so much excitement in a day. I'll cook you something and then we get some sleep... I'm going to fight that devil... It would be nice if you only watch my back." He added. Victor kicked the oven while making the broom clean the floor. The oven made a move as if it had woken up and started warming up.

She laughed a little and then covered her mouth with her hand to keep her laughter contained. It worked for the most part but the way he had reacted and how everything looked moving by itself was funny to her. Having something to laugh about was certainly better than constantly being serious in Kats opinion. They had corrected many problems and at this point it was almost certain that everything would die down and be alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victor looked around. "What is it? What's so funny?" He asked cluelessly then opened the window. "It must be because of dust..." He said and tapped the table. A set of white Chinese dishes appeared on a white table cloth on top of the only table in the room. He placed a cool bottle in the middle. "This water comes directly from highest springs of the triple mounts..." He said then turned to take their dinner out of the oven. "Do you like chicken pie?" He asked as put the pie in the largest plate. "I'm not basically a cook but... well, I can handle my own meals and I hope you can tolerate it... I can't guess what kind of dishes you used to make in you world."

"In my world I actually went to culinary school. I know a lot about cooking actually, but I don't tell many people. But I'm not picky about others cooking or anything. There's still a lot that no one here knows about me." Kat said, watching him prepare everything and secretly questioning why he was going through all of the trouble for presentation.

"Culinary school? You have a school for that? Your people probably care a lot about their food." Victor said and started having his meal without more curiosity. "In this town you can learn an art from a master by working for them... sometimes the rich hire an artist to teach them but that doesn't happen for cooking." He added after having his first morsel.

After dinner, Victor showed the bedroom to Kat. "Take your time and rest. If fate is on our side you can sleep in your own bed tomorrow night but for now it's all I can offer you." He said.

"It's alright and thank you. In my world, there's books about places like your world. But it's considered fiction and fantasy because in my world it's not real. It's not like I know nothing about places like this actually."

"Fictions like us? That's weird! I wish I could see such place... anyway, have a nice sleep." Victor said and left Kat alone in the small room that wasn't different from a closet. He turned one of armchairs into a sofa and rested on it.

"Rise and shine! It's breakfast time!" Victor woke Kat up next morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat looked at him and laughed a little. "I've been awake for a while actually. I couldn't sleep as soundly as I usually do because of the fact that this is weird." She was an easy riser and it had never bothered her one bit to be woken up though she had already woken up when he had tried to wake her. She never sleep amazingly in unfamiliar surroundings. Not that anyone knew it, but the first night she had been in this world she hadn't slept at all.

"weird? this house is the simplest ever... I'm sorry for discomfort of it... well, let's have breakfast..."

victor had prepared warm milk with butter, honey and bread. he finished rather soon and sighed after cleaning his utensil by magic. "this might be my last meal... I'm not sure what will happen but i have to face that warlock right now. I'm sure you can defend yourself so it would be nice if you company me ... there is no need for you to fight... still i don't like to go alone..."

"May I ask why you would want me there at all? I don't think of myself as very comforting so why would you like me there?" She asked curiously.

Victor averted his eyes. "You are strongest person I know in field f magic so if I lose to Magak and he tries a move on the princess, then I think you can protect her and our people better than anyone else. you've helped us to protect the princess thus I feel you'll do it again when the time comes." He replied then looked out from the window. "It's almost time... let's go. I can answer your questions on the way."

"Don't trouble yourself. I have no more questions. I think you might be lacking confidence and you know, I could probably do better if I was confident. You are the one that got me here after all. You must be pretty good at this, so have more confidence. You can do anything you set your mind to and believe you can do. You don't seem to believe that you can defeat him." Kat looked at him.

"Thanks... I'm glad that you believe in me but..." Victor looked back at Kat with concern. "That technique that opens gates... it is complicated but nothing that I can use to fight. I'm good at concentration and guiding the power within the world but I'm not swift or strong... anyway, if anything happened to me please take the necklace from him and go to the princess..." He said then suddenly stopped. "We have arrived. Let's hide. Magak will arrive any moment..." He drew an imaginary circle on the road and cast spells on it then took Kat's hand and stepped in side. As they entered the invisible circle their view changed. They were standing in a large hall with many windows to the scene they had been standing in a moment ago. "I'll fight him here..."

"Alright but don't believe you won't one day surprise yourself and please try your hardest even though you don't think you'll win." Kat replied, looking at him with sincerity. She hadn't forgotten that he was still holding her hand, she was just ignoring it for the moment because he had to be concerned and she knew his mind was probably elsewhere.

Victor looked at Kat's eyes. There, he could see things he had never seen before and so couldn't recognize the feelings she brought up inside him. She was different from anyone else he had met but not just about her power; something else was inside her that he just had begun to find out about. He was about to say something but a figure appeared on the road and he saw him through on of windows. "Magak is coming... wear your cloak and stay put..." He said then walked away from her to ambush in a corner.

As soon as the warlock stepped inside the circle, his whole body enter the room. Immediately, all the windows were shut and the hall was ready for a duel. Before Magak could grasp the situation, Victor tackled him with fire that engulfed the man at once. But he wasn't an easy opponent and set the flames off. In return, he summoned poison pixies to attack Victor which he burnt them and made something like a serpent out of fire to attack Magak. Magak's aura became dark and absorbed the serpent then made a giant one attack Victor. The young man summoned a sword and beheaded the reptile but the opponent used the distraciotn and sent a gust of force toward him which slammed him to the wall.

Kat did as she was told and stayed put. She didn't feel the need to do anything at the moment because she was going to trust him to take to heart what she had said to him. She could see that she had made him almost realize something though she hadn't really known what.

"You are more than a century young to fight me, boy!" Magak humiliated Victor as summoned more than one demonic creature to kill him. The young man who had hit his back badly and still as unfocused couldn't attack his foe and only managed to fight several dangerous beasts to save his neck. "Yes! Dance till death... poor Victor. How someone like you who can't summon anything useful has dared to challenge me?" He asked as watched with joy. victor noticed that Magak had underestimated him and so was playing with him else he could use a faster method to fight and kill. He could burn and freeze summoned creatures but when he was done with all of them, face something new; something like a large imp but made of black fire. "A... demon?" He uttered. "That's... too wrong... certainly forbidden..." He almost yelled but Magak just laughed louder. "Not for me. I can do everything... of course you little runt won't understand to greatness of magic... now die!" He shouted and the demon attacked Victor. Victor who didn't know a method to fight a demon, made a shield of light and took cover behind it but magak appeared behind him and stabbed him with a black dagger. The young man screamed and fell on the floor, blood running out of hid deep wound as the warlock pulled the dagger out brutally. "You're dead." He said and went to the window he had stepped in from to leave but where ever he went, he was back to the same room again. After several times trying, he came to the fallen boy and kicked him. "When you die for good this will disappear too... you can't keep me here..." He groaned in anger. Victor smirked weakly. "Wrong! It's another dimension. When this room disappears, you will be in a world without magic... the princess will gain her memories back because your every spell will fade away with this room... it was decided the moment you stepped in my trap..." He replied. Realizing that he had been defeated, Magak yelled furiously and hold his dagger up to cut Victor's head of for revenge.

Kat had been watching intently and not worrying too much about it because she knew she was most likely stronger than him at this point, though she didn't know by how much. Winged angelic creatures summoned themselves and healed Victor. Then they turned to the evil one and proceeded to beat him to a pulp with light magic. When he got weak enough, the light creatures put force fields around Victor and Kat that couldn't be broken by the darkest of magic and forbade anyone with an evil alignment from entering. Kat hadn't summoned the creatures actually. They were the type that only came when someone of the utmost and most pure blood was in grave danger. Someone who's intentions were pure and was honest and brave. These light creatures had never been seen before and were only a myth, but Kat didn't know that. Finally, the light creatures took the necklace and handed it to Kat. The creatures bowed to Kat, signalling that she had been the one they had come for. With Kat and Victor completely safe, the light creatures left.

Victor was sure that his last moment of his life had arrived but was still smiling as after this Kat could go home and the princess would be safe. Then, a miracle happened in front of his eyes. "Angles..." He whispered as light creatures healed him and defeated his enemy. For minuted he was speechless then turned to Kat with amazement. "That was... unbelievable! I can even ask you how anymore... I had never seen something like that... so strong and beautiful..." He said then went to her and fell at her feet humbly. "I owe you my life and my fatherland's freedom... Please accept me at your service, my lady!" He pleaded still on his knees.

Kat looked at him suspiciously for a moment. Then she started laughing, and grabbed him by the hand, forcing him to stand up. After that, she let go of his hand and stopped laughing. "I don't want any of that. I'm not even sure what any of that was or how I possibly had something to do with it. Anyways, don't treat me like that. I didn't do anything and I don't want you to treat me so strangely." Kat explained. What he had suggested was ridiculous. She didn't need him to serve her at all. She wanted him to treat her as he always had instead of putting her on a pedestal because of something that had magically happened.

Victor sighed with disappointment. "I knew you wouldn't accept... then only reason princess Katrine accept me was because master Jupiter advised the king to appoint me at her service, else... what have I been thinking...." He shook his head then gathered himself together and smiled at Kat again. "Well, lady, do you wish to go home now or would you prefer to come to the palace with me and meet the princess and royal family as a winner? Now you are their heroine and surly they're going to reward you generously!" He asked. The young man looked aside at the knocked out warlock. Before leaving the room he needed to get rid of him so went to the fallen body and dragged him to a closed door by arms. Victor opened the door and tossed Magak into the darkness then close the door immediately. "I sent him to another magic-less dimension... he is no more than a weak old man there..." He explained gladly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back