• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings When you get a hankering

fickleglory

*cough*
(This thread may undergo changes, often)

Hi, I've been a member for almost a month and I would love to find a partner!

I often write in third person, and I like genres like: sci-fi, fantasy, romance, and slice of life. I'm still developing my skills as a good storyteller; I really enjoy when the story gets weird or silly! When I play a character I am a female (that is what i feel comfortable with).

What I'm looking for in a partner is someone who is also a good story teller. I would like to keep replies up to 6 sentences, rather than one liners. I do require some thought in the story and in a character sheet. Maybe I'm picky but I really want to enjoy myself. I'm not demanding perfection, but someone who is competent.

Get it? Got it? Good!
When you inbox me or reply to the thread, try pitching a story or a character as you would write in a role-play. It might sound subjective, but this will help me decipher whether we'd be a good match or not.

Thank you for reading this, hope to talk to you soon!

Last edited:
Hey lovely!! I have a werewolf human story rolling around, looking for the werewolf! If maybe you’d wanna write let me know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back