• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern When you are forced to wake up eariler for now reason

katybug1314

Elder Member
I have some plots romance plots and I am looking for someone to play the male for.

He is the second born price. His older brother will one day be king. He is dating an American girl and they are use to the camera in their face ever now and again. Than...the older brother dies and he is now heir to the throne. Can they handle all the sudden press in their faces?

She came to ( country of your choice) to study aboard and to teach english. They met through some friends and started dating and fell in love. Well soon her visa is going to expire and she will have to go home. What will they do? How will the stay together?

He is a king in a loveless arrange marriage. She is a nurse who came to the country to work and ended up working in the palace taking care of the dying king. She became the soon to be King' s shoulder to lean on when he needed it. They became friends and soon after lovers. Now she is his mistress trying hard to balance her life and being with him. But who long can she handle feeling like she is a dirty little secret?

Pm me to rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back