• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings When In Rome

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
giphy.gif

The Romans have conquered my Homeland.
I was a mere young girl.
They forced me into slavery.
I will get my revenge.
The fall of the Maelon Empire came swift and without a word. Soldiers stormed the streets of the capitol after stowing away on boats filled with trade goods from the east. The screams of bloody murder filled the night as the lights faded from the innocent's eyes. "I will never forget the smell of burning flesh. Or the sight of my parent's lifeless bodies."

Girl, the Princess of the fallen Kingdom, was brought back to Rome. A Tribune of their victory over the Maelon's. The people of Rome cheered for the commander and threw things at the fallen Princess. Little did they know though, there was a hidden fire in the girl's eyes.

She will get her revenge.

Rules.
-At least two posts a week would be cool with me. As I get busy sometimes as well~
-Good grammar, and spelling.
-Someone who will play the male for me, or is willing to double~ (m/f only please)
-At least two paragraph's a reply please~ It'll help to carry the roleplay along~
-Someone who will help to create new ideas and not have me come up with everything.
-Be at least eighteen as I am an adult and feel odd roleplaying with those younger than me. Although, if you're a creative person, you might be able to persuade me.
-I only rp through pm's and on Discord.
-I usually only use anime or digital images for my characters, but feel free to use real if that's what you're comfortable with~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back