• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern When In Rome (Or Greece)

demnkiller

Neverwinter Scourge Warlock
Hello! :)

I have been thinking about a Roman or Greecian themed RP based loosely on realistic times. Real life story heroes don't go into play, but the games they had held will. I'm torn due to Greece having more games than Rome did, but could be extensive and those who participate would get bored. However, in between said games would be leisure time for "life events" such as festivals and a job board that would be posted for those who would be interested in some extra coin.

Regardless, I'm a bit bored with seeing every RP have characters have powers so I'm hoping majority will be okay with being a normal human. I have great plans, and hopefully we can get the ball rolling if we get enough people!​

I want to be a part of this should it end up being in rome. I´m already having a face claim ready for my character, i have literally waited for a chance like this. The hint for the face clame is "INCREDIBILIS"

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Yes, but it's not going to completely follow what they had done. However, to participate in the Coliseum you can be a regular person whom has signed up. It's just an example of what'll happen. I'm a fan of Greece and Rome, but haven't done an RP before so please by all means if there are any ideas please let me know!

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Yes, but it's not going to completely follow what they had done. However, to participate in the Coliseum you can be a regular person whom has signed up. It's just an example of what'll happen. I'm a fan of Greece and Rome, but haven't done an RP before so please by all means if there are any ideas please let me know!
Whats going to be the focus of the rp? Is there a plot or is it more free roam?

Whats going to be the focus of the rp? Is there a plot or is it more free roam?

I was thinking about having at least my character being the Roman princess and at some point getting captured and forced into the games, but it also sounds cliche/generic. So, basically it's free roam. I'm undecided about my original idea.

Alright guys! Sorry For the delay. I promise I'll have the RP up by the end of the day, but I'm pretty sure it'll be complete in a few hours xD Just saying by the end of the day just in case life happens and I get distracted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back