• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern When In Rome - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

demnkiller

Neverwinter Scourge Warlock
What is your most favorite anime? I'm just looking for new material!
Favorite Pokemon?
In spirit of Halloween, what are your afraid of? What are you planning on dressing up as? Going to a party or trick or treating? You're never too old to trick or treat!

Just some conversation starters or just come here if you have any questions or concerns! :)
But seriously, you don't have to answer those questions xD

It's more free roam which i means there isn't really a set plot to the whole thing at the moment. I'm in the process of doing that so as of right now your character can participate in the games, browse the festival, gamble, meet other characters, or anything else.

Also, we in the Kingdom, Republic, or Imperial era of this Rome-esq thing? Or are we somehow melding it

Roman festivals will be based on real life events as well as the games being the same rules as they had been except if you're going against another OC in combat then it's based on either a knockout or a limit post. The limited posting is for those who doesn't want to kill their character and winner is determined on how injured they are. As far as everything else, I'm unsure as to what you mean. Laws when going about the city would be the same. I'm not really worried about the little stuff honestly. I just seek fair wins and having fun.

I was planning on holding festivals. Are you talking about following some of the actual events that had happened? Owning slaves Are fine, but I'm not sure what you mean by owning the position of women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back