• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern When In Rome

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

demnkiller

Neverwinter Scourge Warlock
This is based on Ancient Rome.

There will be the famous Roman games!
Chariot Races
Gladiator Contests
Wild Animal Hunts

Not only men participated, but even some women as well as freed men had participated in the gladiatorial games. So, yes, if you wish to have a female gladiator or chariot racer or huntress, you're more than welcome!

Leisure!
Theater
Festivals
Side Jobs
Gambling

This isn't following any particular festival in a specific order, but festivals that had happened will be featured. There will also be a job board (see the above tab to look what is being offered) to give the character an opportunity to gain some coin.

Couple of tidbits
  • Games are free to enter, but winning provides rewards and winning overall per game provides greater reward (gladiator contests are more famous than chariot races and chariot races are more famous than animal hunts so depending on what you win and how far you go to win depends on the reward)​
  • When in the gladiator contest and fighting other OC's, there will be a four post limit (or more if you wish to continue) to determine who wins. It'll be based on creativity and the damage done to the other opponent so please don't meta-game or auto hit. The reason for the post limit is so you aren't forced to kill each other to end the fight.​
  • This is a free roam RP with some plot within if anyone wants to participate. Otherwise I hope there are enough things to do so no one gets bored.
  • With the job board, please tag me so I can update the job that is completed and I will post more. I will gladly play as NPC's if you want as well. Just let me know!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back