• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern When I’m Gone (or Black Stag)

Carter Kinglsey

Kingsley Blake and (boy) have been friends since they were young but over the years they had grown apart. They had always kind of liked each other. One day as a storm is coming and Kingsley heads home and her car breaks down being jumped by two people who she believed had been following her. She is taken and experimented on until finally becoming a mutant result of having her body pushed to her physical and mental limits.

Days after the event the school alerts all students of her disappearance and (boy) is devastated and blames himself even though it wasn’t his fault. Years pass as (boy) becomes a police officer trying to figure out what happened that night. One day a chance encounter puts them in the crosshairs of a corporation who will stop at nothing to get back what they lost once before.

Uncovering secrets that no one should know they become hunted and try to put a stop to a apocloypse in the form of genetically altered mutants set to reek havoc on the world.

This looks really interesting! If you're still looking for someone to fill the boy role, I'd love to.
Is there any information you'd like from me?

Hi! Yes I still am looking for a person to fill the boy role. I have a character skeleton I can send you to just tell me about the type of person your character is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back