• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern When I'm Gone Horror Rp

Carter Kinglsey

When I'm Gone 10.jpg
I have had this idea on my mind for a while and want to try the plot out.​

Set in Lake Placid, New York Carter Kingsley was a Senior in high school when she disappeared all left behind a car extremely damaged due to a unknown accident and no one knows why. Her disappearance starts a search for her but no body was ever found and her school was never the same.

Sebastien Black never forgot the day when the news was broke to the school in the gymnasium about Carter's disappearance and he had not stopped looking since then not really believing the girl he secretly liked could have just disappeared without a trace. Four years later and a detective for the towns local police department he is slowly loosing hope of ever finding the girl who vanished one day at a dinner late at night about to start his shift a encounter sparks a hunt for a killer who might just have him in his sights.

So for this plot I plan to start the role-play off after a friday night football game when Carter is coming home and then take the role-play from there. I would like there to be some chemistry possible romance between the two but it would be slow build seeing as Carter would probably be pretty traumatized. If you are interested just contact me down below and I would like to possibly start a role-play with you.

FxM
You would play Sebastien Black and I would be writing in the POV of Carter Kingsley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back