• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern When Hell Freezes Over

[QUOTE="Shiki Kenju]Umm... yeah, I don't even know how could I let this happen. I'm not a native English speaker, as you already noticed, so if you'll see any other
intolerable mistakes, please let me know.

[/QUOTE]
Wow. Okay, I never would've guessed that by how you've typed thus far. I had assumed you'd been half asleep when you were posting the last one.

OdysseyImperfect said:
I had assumed you'd been half asleep when you were posting the last one.
Aaaaaaand also that. I guess being super sleepy influences my posts more than I thought. :D

Woo, welcome back from New Years and all that Jazz anywho I'll get to posting later today! Thanks for sticking around.

Happy New Year to you too. You're welcome for "sticking around", but is it uncommon in RP circles for this sort of thing to last as long as When Hell Freezes Over has?

We could've used a bit more people, but this RP is still very enjoyable as it is. Also, can we break our posting order sometimes? When two characters have a conversation, for example.

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]Going to pause, until, maybe thursday or late Wednesday

[/QUOTE]
Alright. I'm guessing this is meant to assist the newcomer, but if I'm wrong, I hope nothing has gone terribly wrong.

Are we still paused, or did the newcomer decided to leave? I ask because their previous character sign up entries (as well as your comments on their entries) seem to have vanished.

Yeah, I deleted them. We're no longer on pause sorry for the wait but hopefully this will bring us back on track a little. I didn't realize how long it was from the last post either ^^;

Alright. I've just been messing around with various projects and trying to figure out my upcoming schedule. School is about to kick back in for me, so I'm probably going to be quite a bit busier (I should still have enough time to continue here, but my responses may become a tad less immediate). How about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah okay then. I have been, kind of lazy today and yesterday as compared to around monday when I was in more of a do everything attitude. Starting next monday, I will probably be busier as well....

Alright. Best of luck with whatever it is you're up to. Oh, also I may be misreading your last (in character) post, but it seems like Farah is calling Dale "shovel man" when Dimitri is the one with the shovel. Has she mixed up their names or is this a typo?

I was wondering... what language our characters are speaking? Is it just English or some kind of in-universe international language?

That, is actually a really good question. Since the world itself isn't particularly earth, though has similarities of course, I would imagine the language not to be called English. The main language being spoken, or at least in the moment would likely be another more international language like English though, a largely commonly spoken one across the planet if you catch my drift. I guess I'm over complicating things. In short it's a basic largely used and understood language like English but probably wouldn't be called such, if that clears anything up?

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]In short it's a basic largely used and understood language like English but probably wouldn't be called such, if that clears anything up?

[/QUOTE]
It cleared everything up, thanks. It will be nice if you will come up with the name for this language, for referencing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back