• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern When a Random Idea Hits, You Run With It

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
I know I just bumped like… all of my search threads, but in my sleepiness (busy day, busy week… busy month) I was just hit with an idea that I would absolutely love to try… Father to Be x Surrogate (with preference for the Surrogate role, though I’ll play either). Either the FtB is single or a poly relationship (preference to the former), but please no cheating in the plot… that’s one of my only limits, haha.

I’m on mobile so I’m going to try to keep this short and sweet: I’d love a friendly partner who is down to plotting and possibly chatting OOC. No preference to post length so long as I have something to work with, though I struggle to consistently write over 1k anymore. I’m active so long as my depression isn’t flaring and I’d love at least a semi-active partner. PMs or threads with PMs preferred. No breaking RPN rules. Yada yada yada… yeah! Reply or PM if you’re interested. I’ll be happy to elaborate or answer any questions you might have 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back