Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Slytherin

Votes: 48 37.8%
  • Ravenclaw

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 38 29.9%

• Total voters
You Are 40% Gryffindor, 26% Ravenclaw, 24% Slytherin, and 10% Hufflepuff!

Just like Hermione Granger, you were ultimately placed in Gryffindor, but the Sorting Hat seriously considered putting you in Ravenclaw. You are a natural born leader, often taking control of the reins from others whose recklessness or dedication to facts and knowledge clouds their judgment. You are intelligent, but acknowledge that there are more important things in life, and therefore aim to use your intelligence and determination to fight for what you believe to be right.

Your slight compatibility with Slytherin house suggests a determination to succeed, though not at the expense of traits from your more dominant houses.

images
huffel puff for life!!!

I am definitely like 90% Hufflepuff, though there is a little bit of Slytherin and Ravenclaw mixed into that other 10%, the badger definitely stands strong here. =^-^=

As for Ilvermorny, I am 110% Pukwudgie.

From both PotterMore and a couple of online quizs I've turned out Slytherin.

Most of my friends have thought I'd be Gryffindor back in high school. But I identify with Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff more. I'm too much of a coward to be in Gryffindor.

Not only am I a hufflepuff but I also portrayed one when I worked in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Resort

I always get Hufflepuff
Sorting hat gave me Hufflepuff irl
People always say I'm hufflepuff material

Hufflepuff

I'm pretty much equal parts Slytherin and Gryffindor. I have no idea what a "real" sorting hat would give me, because all the internet ones seem to be 50/50!

I did the official Pottermore test (said to be made by J. K. Rowling herself) 3 times, got Slythering twice and Ravenclaw once. Usually other random quizzes give me Slytherin as well, with Ravenclaw every once in a blue moon.

I'm a Hufflepuff Pukwudgie

My dad's side is Gryffindor
My mom is Hufflepuff
Step-dad is Gryffindor
Step-mom is Slytherin

It’s hard for me to choose, but since the snake represents transformation to me; Slytherin. Although if I had a chance to date Harry, then I’m Gryffindor all the way! So, yea. That’s just me lolz. :) ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back