Anime & Manga What's your fav anime of all time?

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann has maintained its throne in my list for 5 years now, have yet to find a series worthy of succeeding it. It's a mix of laughters (in the first season anyway) and "dem feels" that will try to disctract you with badass looking mechas that defies all logic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently it's One Punch Man, but Overlord is probably going to replace it as my favorite.

I'm a fan of Romantic Campus Comedies so I'm going to have to go with Hagene. I'm just waiting on my third season.

Hallowseo said:
Chrono Crusade might always be a good favorite of mine~
Holy crap, same. I never thought anyone would even know that anime and manga. I loved it.

Otherwise, One Punch Man and my absolute guilty pleasure is Card Captor Sakura. Would've put Tsubasa Chronicles in there, too, if they ever concluded it. :(

Khadame said:
Holy crap, same. I never thought anyone would even know that anime and manga. I loved it.
Otherwise, One Punch Man and my absolute guilty pleasure is Card Captor Sakura. Would've put Tsubasa Chronicles in there, too, if they ever concluded it. :(
I know! I have yet to meet someone who knows of it and doesn't like it. It was such a good one! I kind of want to read it again actually lol so I can cry again at the end. jesus

The anime ending killed me so hard, I couldn't piss for days because I used the water for my tears. At least the manga ended on a happy note but goddamn. I just wanted them to be happy together forever Dx

Augh I know </3 It's terrible but wonderful, and I'm a masochist for wanting to go through those feels again.

Hi all! I'm new!

Anyway, I don't know what my favorite anime of all time is. I have so many favorites that choosing one is almost impossible for me.

But right now, the anime which tugs at my heart strings the most and gets my heart racing with action is Attack on Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin). I have been keeping up with the manga chapter updates, so I won't spoil anything for those of you who wish to avoid spoilers. But the heart wrenching story, the gut wrenching action, and the high-flying adventures of the ODM gear users are just stunning. I love it!!

So right now, at this time, Shingeki No Kyojin is my all time favorite. I'm eagerly awaiting the Japanese release of the second anime season. However, I am not enjoying the rumors surrounding the release of the second season. They'd better not kill off you know who just because their scheduling is off with the manga's story arcs. They could easily create the entire second season (12-23 episodes) on just two arcs from the manga at this point as to where the first season left off given how much content is there in the manga at this point. That way they could avoid skipping anything important and it would still leave plenty of room for further seasons as the manga continues.

Fullmetal Alchemist/FMA: Brotherhood are the best anime to me.

But a Xenoblade Chronicles anime would top that instantly.

tumblr_mtf9rt4pjp1rfx24fo2_500.gif

If any of you can figure out what anime this character is from and her name, you are not a pleb.​

Hard choices but its either Fairy tail or hunterxhunter (2011) thougj i do like ginga densetsu weed >…<

Sunkissed said:
No, I was talking about my favourite anime. I would suggest you take your game to the forum games section instead of changing the purpose of someone else's. :)
Oh my bad I thought you were responding to my earlier post.

Monster,by far one of the rare manga that i read completely.I read also the middle of the Fullmetal Alchemist series before finishing with FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Those 2 are the best anime / manga that i ever read and watch,Haikyuu is not too far too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back