Other What's the wierd thing that your locality/country does that other places find disgusting.

this is a developing egg embryo and i find it very delicious for a quick snack, but people just don't get the hype LOL...

IMG_2482.JPG

this is a developing egg embryo and i find it very delicious for a quick snack, but people just don't get the hype LOL...

View attachment 221096

v44MX_s-200x150.gif

Not a food thing, but still kinda on-topic:

We often call people I'm uncultured. Like ... all the time.  Good I'm uncultured, Shit-I'm uncultured, or just plain ol' "I'm uncultured". Look, even RPN thinks it's disgusting and needs to censor me.

Filthy casuals :smile9:

Last edited by a moderator:
eating potato pancakes with sour cream. Dunno why people find it disgusting, that's the only way I can eat them. Or potato-loaf. Like... really.

Oh yeah, same here. I understand it can be quite disgusting for a lot of people, but it is actually pretty good.

Not a food thing, but still kinda on-topic:

We often call people I'm uncultured. Like ... all the time.  Good I'm uncultured, Shit-I'm uncultured, or just plain ol' "I'm uncultured". Look, even RPN thinks it's disgusting and needs to censor me.

Filthy casuals :smile9:

Lol, you mean I'm uncultured or I'm uncultured

Well there's all that stuff the Scottish do with sheep innards.

That and Americans often can't handle just how civilised we are in general.

Hmmm... have the largest number of bars on every block compared to the rest of the country? Drunk driving? Lol.

I'm trying to think of gross foods, but there's nothing exactly gross, just region-specific. 

Deep-fried cheese curds are honestly one of my favorite foods, and if you're ever in the part of the midwest where they're popular, you need to try them!

Actually, that makes me think of some genuinely gross stuff- deep friend twinkies and oreos are not uncommon at festivals. And the worst of them, deep fried butter...

I haven't actually tried any of these, and frankly I don't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back