Opinion What's the saddest movie you've ever seen?

Kinda hard for me to pick a single movie as the saddest. Movies bring out the crybaby in me pretty easily.

I-I just wanted to know what it was, not a whole wikipedia search on it--

I'd actually look into it because its cool. The guy the movie is about is real and he is the only member of the Nazi party to be buried on Mount Zion in Jerusalem for the lives he saved during the Holocaust [Over 1,000 IIRC]. Like the boy in the stripped pajamas, it is about the holocaust and is heart breaking. Amazing movie.

The rather famous scene:

I haven't watched many movies so I probably don't have a good comparison. I'll just say Hamilton. The whole thing wasn't sad per se, but I did cry a few times in the last hour or so of it and it takes a lot for me to actually cry cry.

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium as well as Lilo and Stitch, both involve very serious topics despite their fictional plots and Lilo and stitch (While I still love it) hit a little close to home with the whole CPS/Social Services scenario going on with lilo and her sister.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

A Beautiful Mind.
♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

bridge to terabithia was pretty sad- did not expect the ending either so that made it extra sad
I've watched that movie like a hundred times. The saddest part was when they told him that she died and he was like NO THAT'S NOT TRUE THE ROPE WAS STABLE
Jeez I would've just fucking drowned myself in his situation but he fucking got through it way to go my manss
1916 I think would be the saddest film I have seen recently, or Parasite
Haven't seen either of them :T

I've watched that movie like a hundred times. The saddest part was when they told him that she died and he was like NO THAT'S NOT TRUE THE ROPE WAS STABLE
Jeez I would've just fucking drowned myself in his situation but he fucking got through it way to go my manss
ugh, yeah. the worst part was that i was looking for a feel-good movie at the time too! so i came in expecting some fantastical adventure but, yaknow-

For me it was Where the Red Fern Grows. I loved the book and the movie was good both broke my heart in the end.

The Pursuit of Happyness. I made me (a crybaby) and my mom cry. She never cried in front of me before. She has nerves of steel! It's a feel good film at the end, but he went through A LOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back