Other What's the best game for Xbox 360?

Glitched

I know it's an older system now but I'm looking for some new games to play, if you have a favorite or an opinion please leave the comment down below about it.

Call of duty: Black ops 2 is still one of my favorites too this day, Skyrim is also a good game if you prefer a game with fantasy and quests over a modern day shooter.

Call of duty: Black ops 2 is still one of my favorites too this day, Skyrim is also a good game if you prefer a game with fantasy and quests over a modern day shooter.
I prefer either Black Ops or Modern Warfare 2 when it comes to Call of Duty games. Black Ops 2 was too futuristic for me~ The zombie stuff was nice, though.

I know it's an older system now but I'm looking for some new games to play, if you have a favorite or an opinion please leave the comment down below about it.
I loved Grand Theft Auto IV. Still play it today~

Story wise i would say go for Bioshock 1, if you like online shooters go for either Cod4, MW2 or BO2.
Another great option for online games is Gears of War 1

Depends.
If you're going for a power-trip, then go for the PROTOTYPE games
If you're going for a memorable shooter then Halo 3
If you're going for a really in-depth strategy game (if you can stand the issues) then Supreme Commander

If you're looking for a game to satiate your masochism, try Dark Souls or Dark Souls 2.

If you're an avid sports fan, try a UFC game, or Legends of Wrestlemania.

If you like Shooters, I would recommend Call of Duty, World at War, Black Ops, or Black Ops 2.

Otherwise? I dunno. Maybe Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2?

I really liked halo reach and fallout new Vegas back when, I pumped hours into those games and they never got old

No but seriously:

If you like shooters, I recommend Battlefield Bad Company, Bad Company 2 or Battlefield 3. CoD Black Ops and Black Ops 2 are also solid picks

If you like "sports" and/or are looking for something fresh, I cannot recommend SSX 2012 enough. That game - and the franchise as a whole - is criminally underrated.

Other options would be Skate 3, the Dead Rising games

If you like horror, Dead Space is a great choice. Outlast is also pretty solid. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Silent Hill Downpour are pretty good, although they pale in comparison to the first four, so buy those at your discretion.

Fable games are great, all 3.
I like Halo casually, can't list a specific game off the top of my head [I always played other people copies, almost never did campaigns]
And I adored Remember Me, by no means a perfect game but I fell in love with the main character/story.

I'm not a huge gamer nor do i play often but guitar hero live and Beautiful Kalimari are my level of games,tbh.

My favourites were Bayonetta, Red Dead Redemption and Assassin's Creed (From the second one upwards) from what I remember... I'll check my collection again to see if I can recommend anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back