• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π™¬π™π™–𝙩’𝙨 π™žπ™£ π™¨π™žπ™‘π™«π™šπ™§ π™‘π™–π™ π™š?

all the characters are looking great so far!! i think i’m gonna go ahead and set the due date as wednesday, april 26th. if anyone needs an extension, let me know!

I posted my character, I hope everything is okay. I’ve only used code twice before so I hope that works. Let me know if you have any questions or if I should change anything!

no cause why have i had an idea like this circling around my head for months after watching AHS: 1984!! this sounds so good

no cause why have i had an idea like this circling around my head for months after watching AHS: 1984!! this sounds so good
I still need to watch that !!! literally have so much to watch 😭

i think i may be able to whip up something fast. lowkey been eyeing this 😭

I still need to watch that !!! literally have so much to watch 😭
honestly idek if i would recommend it because it drops off after episode 5 πŸ˜©πŸ˜– i only watched it for the aesthetic but the writing is p bad and downright silly sometimes. the first few episodes are essentially just a super campy homage to the '80s and classic slashers so i'd recommend it solely for that if it's your thing!! however, if ur interested in any other horror shows, i've very recently stumbled across a new show from last year called from. not sure if it's available where u are but it's actually quite interesting and season two comes out tomorrow !

instead of working on another character I added a few headcanons and some extra info for tiff hehe.

btw iβ€˜m loving everyone’s characters, gonna be a stacked cast whoever is accepted !!

hi everyone! just popping in to remind you all that the deadline for character sheets is tomorrow. if anyone would like an extension, please let me know, and we can figure something out (:

hi everyone! just popping in to remind you all that the deadline for character sheets is tomorrow. if anyone would like an extension, please let me know, and we can figure something out (:
I'll need an extension since I started my application late in the game. Thank you, luv.

if it’s alright i’d also like an extension !! my last final is this thursday (RIP) and ive been busy racking my brain over lecture notes :,) AAA.

i was wondering if i could get a tiny extension πŸ™? i should have it done by late tomorrow, but just in case

hi! i'm still working on my cs and i'm pretty sure i can get it up in the next few hours but just in case may I have an extension? sorry, i know its cutting it a bit close !

not sure if you’re still handing out extensions, but it would be greatly appreciated. 😭 i have an idea for two characters, but i could absolutely get at least 1 done before the end of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back