What's Happening In The Avatar Above You?

Hey Flip, I remember you from DS o Ao
Adam was too much into his singing that he didn't even notice that he had sprung boobs in the process.

Yep, DS= Dreamselfy. I believe you launched Flipside there too for a little bit.

Hell's jiggly bits has sprung from the ground.

Someone is dating someone else and has taken them to an open field filled with fireflies, which the other person adores. The avatar is laughing at the other person's ecstasy.

Bored-Tigecko Bored-Tigecko The avatar above me looks like a fan-art inspired by a Indie game called "Bendy and the ink machine". Which is a Horror game. Horror Refers to a feeling then people are extremely Terrified or A Media genre that provides the watcher/Reader/ Gamer with those feelings.

(Ik adding a bunch of useless info is sure fun.)

The avatar is trying to be Death Gun, which is sad, considering Death Gun was a wannabe Darth Vader. So this person is a wannabe wannabe Vader.

a circus entertainer is giving another circus entertainer a piggyback ride and they're both laughing.

Demon's Angel is still, in fact, an Angel. The Demon's Angel appears to be confused on why we're looking at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back