• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings What's Happening and Who Wants to Write (ㆁᴗㆁ✿) (Fandom & Original)

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Finals are finally over and quarantine is beginning, so here I am, back again for some roleplays ╰(*´︶`*)╯

Lil' About Me First:
Call me Valentine, I'm a college student majoring in Political Science and minoring in writing. Spring break is starting for me now (And when classes start they'll be held remotely) so I have some free time for roleplays now, although my schedule in the thick of the term can keep me offline for while. Because of this, my reply time is usually at least once a day, if not more if I'm excited or less if college gets crazy. My post length is very flexible, but I usually prefer around 3-5 mid-sized paragraphs. I have the usual rules: Follow site rules, no mary sues, no controlling my character, etc. As far as pairings so, I'll write either mxf or fxf, and while I prefer the female role, ask me about doubling.

The fandoms I want to write in are: Dragon Age Inquisition (OC x OC or OC x Canon - I also have a plot for this one!), Divinity Original Sin 2 (OC x OC or OC x Canon), Vampire the Masquerade (OC x OC)

I have a few original ideas, but they aren't exactly plots, so I want to try something new -- I'm gonna write up my character concepts and a few concepts to pair them with. The ideas will start somewhat general and then we can build from there!

The Witch
[MC] has lived a relatively normal life, even once she finally moved out on her own to the big city. Once there, however, she suddenly discovers that she has magical powers--But not how to control them.
Who is [YC]?

The Rebel: The leader of a criminal band of rebels against a dystopian government. Once discovering [MC]'s power, he hopes to enlist her help in their cause.
The Vampire: Someone who isn't new to the hidden world of the magical. They've survived in the dark off human blood for years, but now, they want more--they want witch's blood.
The Prince(ss): The heir to the collection of mages flees his kingdom before he's set to rule it, deciding to spend what time he can in the human's realm. There, he meets [MC], hoping to spend his free time with her before the royal guards find him to take him back.
The Experiment: Captured by the government long ago, held in a research facility while they research a cure for magic when [MC] is brought in as the newest capture. Either they're about to discover the cure or they already have, but regardless, they want to get her out before it's used on her.

The Rich
[MC] is a wealthy socialite, living a beautiful life far removed from the gritty dystopia surrounding her.
Who is [YC]?
The Sorcerer(ess): Tired of watching the wealthy living obliviously, they curse [MC], ripping her away from her old life to take her down a peg.
The Assassin: Sent to kill [MC] by a rival, but in the time it takes them to find an opening, they find themselves not wanting to take it.

The Seal
Years ago, a war with the humans sent fairies into hiding, where they've shared the world in secret ever since. Now that human actions threaten the planet--nuclear acceleration and climate change--they can no longer remain silent. They have revealed themselves to start another war, to take Earth back for themselves, but they need an edge they never had before. One day, in the middle of this war, a young woman washes up on a human beach, with amnesia.
Who is [YC]?
The Fairy:
A member or royal of the fairy's army, hoping to recruit her and help her discover her magical powers.
The Human: A human hoping to extend a helpful hand and take [MC] in, unknowingly interfering with the plot of the fae.

I hope those are all alright! Send me a message if you're interested!

Hey! I was wondering if you're still interested in Dragon Age? I'd love to discuss plot with you! I'm working on my replay right now and I have a huge craving for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back