Other What's an unpopular opinion you have?

Sounds like a plan.
And in your signature, it's *its wickedness." not "it's wickedness."
Since "it" is possessive, it would be in the form "its," not "it's."
Just trying to help you out a bit. ;)

Oh, I've watched that video before! CollegeHumor is the best. I'm quite a bit of a Grammar Nazi myself.
Now what's this about my signature? I thought...
Well. It turns out flights to Guatemala are 1055$. Very interesting. I also intend on changing my name to fit my new identity. Sofia. It just rolls off the tongue. Now do me a favor and forget you ever saw that.
Seriously. The past is behind us. No one can know.
Or I will find you. And I will end you.

Oh, I've watched that video before! CollegeHumor is the best. I'm quite a bit of a Grammar Nazi myself.
Now what's this about my signature? I thought...
Well. It turns out flights to Guatemala are 1055$. Very interesting. I also intend on changing my name to fit my new identity. Sofia. It just rolls off the tongue. Now do me a favor and forget you ever saw that.
Seriously. The past is behind us. No one can know.
Or I will find you. And I will end you.
You have 200+ countries to look through.
Good luck.
On a related note, have fun in Guatemala.

You have 200+ countries to look through.
Good luck.
On a related note, have fun in Guatemala.
Ah. Here's the thing. You got me on my signature, but I'm a boss at random facts. The only thing greater than my intelligence is my ego. There are just 196 countries in the world.

[airhorns]
[trumpets]
[screaming from crowd of observers]
[kazoo]

I feel like I'm not contributing well enough. Sooo, since I'm sure you guys were all in suspense... PlayStation > Xbox.

Not if one counts the pending nations. :closedeyessmile:

My opinion is that Xbox>>Playstation>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nintendo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any other sad excuse for a console.

Not if one counts the pending nations. :closedeyessmile:

My opinion is that Xbox>>Playstation>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nintendo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any other sad excuse for a console.
Touche.
But that means... What about...
the relic—Game Boy?

I tried looking up "unpopular opinions" to see if there were any I agreed with and could post here.
Ah. Twenty-three blissfully ignorant minutes of my life wasted to irony.
-Anyway, I'm not upset that Dobby from Harry Potter died. He tried to kill HP.
I give people permission to judge me for this next one. Honestly. Take a seat.
-Harry Potter is greatly overrated. The movies are better than the books, in any case.
-Even though I think disclaimers and spoilers are stupid, I still use them. In general, triggering folks scares me more than someone spoiling a major plot point for me.

-Even though I think disclaimers and spoilers are stupid, I still use them. In general, triggering folks scares me more than someone spoiling a major plot point for me.
Someone spoiled Episode 7 of Star Wars for me.
Minutes before we left for the theater.
I have been so sensitive to it ever since that I didn't spoil the Episode 8 trailer.

Someone spoiled Episode 7 of Star Wars for me.
Minutes before we left for the theater.
I have been so sensitive to it ever since that I didn't spoil the Episode 8 trailer.
*rubs hands together* I have spoilers on the iPhone 9. Classified intel, yeah? It's going to be way bigger, and way more expensive. That's all. Oh, also, people are going to say the color's gay when you use it in public. And they're removing the charging port. Bluetooth charging's the new thing.
*cough* That reminds me.

Peasants, Android is better than iSomethings.
I think that Rose-Gold reference stopped being relevant last year.

Mac? That's what the commoners who can't afford PC hardware normally say.
Still not as great as Alienware. I put together a laptop out of broken parts I got on Ebay. By "put together" I mean I swapped parts and keys. Also, your avatar is... satisfactory. I approve.

I hate game streams. I can understand if it's private and you're doing it for a friend who can't play said game, or something. Otherwise, you're just sitting there watching someone else playing a game and talking to themselves.
Love your avatar!

But part of it is that yeah, you haven't played the game, and you're waiting to see if it's any good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back