Other What's an unpopular opinion you have?

Well yeah, I heard his budget was a few dollars or so. Still doesn't excuse the fact that Doom and the original Metal Gear have come so far from the 90's to today in gameplay, story, graphics, etc. Should be only two ways of taking down a potential enemy: knocking them unconscious/tranquilizer dart to the face, or straight up shooting someone in the face/stabbing someone. Metal Gear delivered the pacifism and anti war message much more effectively than Undertale ever, ever will. A compelling story set in our timeline (with giant mechs, of course), with believable (mostly) characters and backgrounds, not to mention high blood pressure/beginning signs of a heart attack level of stealth gameplay.
Lol, honestly the characters in undertale are vague because he didn't think of backgrounds XD

Lol, honestly the characters in undertale are vague because he didn't think of backgrounds XD

Not to mention numerous plot holes and a silent protagonist. Half Life did it effectively, being too poor to invest a few dollars in voice acting does not make me enjoy being mute.

Not to mention numerous plot holes and a silent protagonist. Half Life did it effectively, being too poor to invest a few dollars in voice acting does not make me enjoy being mute.
It honestly seemed like Toby was relying on a fandom to fill in his crap for him. A while back people mentioned that he talked about the Gaster dude being a skeleton, a thing only brought up by the fandom, and not at all in the game.

It honestly seemed like Toby was relying on a fandom to fill in his crap for him. A while back people mentioned that he talked about the Gaster dude being a skeleton, a thing only brought up by the fandom, and not at all in the game.

*that's not even relevant to the core design of the game but I agree with you

*that's not even relevant to the core design of the game but I agree with you

I'm just going on a limb here and saying you have that clip bookmarked or something so you can slap it into the reply box at times like these.

I guess I should contribute. Everyone's entitled to my opinion, I guess. Here goes: I really hate cat videos. Not cats, but dogs are still better. They're just pointless.
I hate both peanut butter and chocolate.
(Mild cursing soon. I couldn't phrase this without a little flavor).
Those cookies of no particular brand. Usually found at your nearby Walmart clearance rack after Valentine's Day. Dirt cheap, and for good reason. 85% sugar and stale, crummy frosting. These pieces of shit:
lofthouse-pink-frosted-sugar-cookies-10ct_2868740.jpg

I fucking love them. I didn't realize that people actually looked down upon these sugary biscuits of God until a huge Twitter debate came up. If you can't choke one of these down, you're dead to me.

Those cookies of no particular brand. Usually found at your nearby Walmart clearance rack after Valentine's Day. Dirt cheap, and for good reason. 85% sugar and stale, crummy frosting. These pieces of shit:
lofthouse-pink-frosted-sugar-cookies-10ct_2868740.jpg

I fucking love them. I didn't realize that people actually looked down upon these sugary biscuits of God until a huge Twitter debate came up. If you can't choke one of these down, you're dead to me.
I...
I...
I can't believe it.
You're telling me people dislike this mana?
These things are amazing.
The dough especially.
They were too cheap to even bake them, but they're delicious.

- animal organs

Seems legit.

I hate Pepsi because it's so often compared to the dark nectar that is Coca-Cola. Don't compare anything to Coke.
Similarly, I have never watched Star Trek and never will. I don't intend to fuel the competition for my favorite.
It's logic. If I don't watch it, Star Wars will always be better.
Always.
In general, if there is a "proper" way to eat something, I probably don't do it that way. I don't tear my candy bars into equally proportioned rectangles. I bite it. On the corner. Because no one tells me what to do.
I eat pizza crust first, as well. That way at the end I don't have to gnaw through a rope of cardboard dough. Good last impression, suckers. It's a happy ending. You guys are missing out.

Similarly, I have never watched Star Trek and never will. I don't intend to fuel the competition for my favorite.
It's logic. If I don't watch it, Star Wars will always be better.
Oh wait, I just realized something.
I have neither watched Star Trek nor Star Wars. ^_^
Also Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.

Similarly, I have never watched Star Trek and never will. I don't intend to fuel the competition for my favorite. It's logic. If I don't watch it, Star Wars will always be better.
Always.
Your powers of observation never cease to ama-
I hate Pepsi because it's so often compared to the dark nectar that is Coca-Cola. Don't compare anything to Coke.
Let me rephrase that.
They rarely cease to amaze me, except in a few rare instances, like the above.

Your powers of observation never cease to ama-

Let me rephrase that.
They rarely cease to amaze me, except in a few rare instances, like the above.
Are you implying what I think you are?
Wow.
I thought you were cool. Really, I did. I graciously extended my hand in friendship and you just spit in my mouth. This is the reason why I have trust issues. Just when you think you know a person—you stabbed me right in the back, just now.

I apologize, that was not the intent. :closedeyesfrown:
However, I would like to note that, as I am currently unarmed, I did no such violent act. :coolshades:

Oh my god; you're a cocky little shit. I love it. We should be friends.
Sounds like a plan.
And in your signature, it's *its wickedness." not "it's wickedness."
Since "it" is possessive, it would be in the form "its," not "it's."
Just trying to help you out a bit. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back