Other What your eye colour says about you!

I have dark eyes that look black, but so does almost every person that lives where I live. South Texas, 5 miles from the border, literally almost every Hispanic has dark brown eyes. I hate to knock on your post But I know for a fact a lot of people down here drink too much, and are nowhere near being leader material. 

Gray Eyes:

Gray eyes are rare, but they are really just a variation of blue eyes. Think of gray eyes as a dimmer switch on blue eyes.

In other words, if you have dark gray eyes, your eyes are a shade of blue — but according to the Tech Museum of Innovation, dark gray eyes have more melanin in the front of the eyes, while pale, light gray eyes have considerably less.

If you have dark gray eyes, you are either an exceptionally well-balanced person or you there are “two sides” to your proverbial coin. Perhaps there’s a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde situation going on inside of you. You can be different things to different people depending on whose needs need to be met. This can be a pro or a con depending on how much control you have over your emotions.

If you have light gray eyes, you probably have to work a little harder than most people to exert yourself. You strive to be taken seriously, yet you also keep your defenses up. Though it takes a while to break through your concerned, wary exterior, you care deeply for people who are able to burst through.

funny enough, it does fit xD  I can be either your best friend, or your worst nightmare, be the one who comforts you with words or with just company and listening ear, depending on what you need. Though taken seriously is rather irrelevant to me, but I do kinda have defenses up... having a turtleshell and all that. 

but, isn't that more or less everyone? I mean, most people adapt to the other person, keeping some ticks of themselves at a minimum, if they know it bothers the person. And most have people have some kind of wall, really.

Mmmm for brown eyes it somewhat portrays me, although for the most part it's rather false in my case. I get as much sleep as I can. Usually I'm the first to fall asleep at sleepovers and it's never too hard to get myself up at the morning. 

Mmmm for brown eyes it somewhat portrays me, although for the most part it's rather false in my case. I get as much sleep as I can. Usually I'm the first to fall asleep at sleepovers and it's never too hard to get myself up at the morning. 

Hush now youngster your ruining my false sense of justification  ;)

I have hazel eyes and I think that it describes my personality perfectly but I've got a few close friends that know what I'm thinking before I do so you know not very mysterious 

My eyes are pale bluish-green. They are on the line between colors as I like to say.

I'd say that I take some from both descriptions.

i think the fact i often wear mismatched (one black, one white) color contacts says way more about my personality than my genetics... interesting read, though. i'm eternally envious of those with the really vivid green eyes >_>

Hazel Eyes:

Hazel eyes are hard to describe — several people have their own definitions, though the hazel eyes are called so because of their resemblance to a hazelnut color.

The Eye Doctor Guide describes hazel eyes as appearing to change color from green to brown, or as an iris that has two different colors. For example, perhaps the ring near your pupil is green, but it fades to brown closer to the perimeter of the iris.

This shade is uncommon, so people with hazel eyes are told from a young age that they are different and unique. Even the colors of hazel eyes and the specifics surrounding them are unique to each person who has hazel eyes.

As such, those with hazel eyes tend to be independent, confident, and spontaneous. The amount of melanin in the eye varies from person to person, so you can never pin down their personality, though a common theme seems to be a balanced personality that can sometimes be mysterious to read.

Dr. Matthew Leach of the University of South Australia claims that people with hazel eyes might have such mixed colors in their eyes due to materials from the bloodstream that were broken down because of liver imbalance. As such, people with hazel eyes might be more prone to digestive issues.

Nooooooooooot even a little bit.

I would class that as a mix of brown and hazel :)

I see! Well, I'm pretty sure my eyes are hazel but in different light who knows. Sometimes they look more green, sometimes more brown, sometimes grey. All I know is that I got a freckle in one eye lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back