Other What would you do with $1Mil

PlanetSpace

<p>

<strong>What would you guys do with $1 Million in cash. </strong> List all the things you would do with $1 Million in cash.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a really nice parrot. Or one million lizards.

Girls like swarms of lizards, right?

I'd smartly set 75% of it aside for saving purposes and then donate 15% of it to my mom's charity while keeping 10% of it to spend freely as I want.

I would buy a piece of land and open up my own no kill animal shelter save some from the SPCA so they don't get killed. That has always been me dream to do. I want to do that because I love animals.

I'd probably put a rather large chunk into a savings account, use some of it to buy a small one bedroom apartment and camera stuff. The rest would just be used to pay off university (once I go) and to be as a comfort that I'll not need to worry about taxes.

I would hoard it like the selfish little gremlin that I am. I would start paying for my own college tuition to finish my degree at my own leisure and probably follow through with my career plan just because otherwise I would spend all my time here and just brutally murder my social life irl (though once I get said social life I may just cut my losses and focus on roleplaying and writing books at home). But most importantly, I would buy some comfortable living arrangements (probably with regularly hiring someone to clean the house because if I could choose to never dust again in my life I would gladly take that opportunity) for myself, and potentially anyone that I may want to tolerate sharing a living space with for the rest of my days.

But most most importantly... I would have two dogs, some sort of giant lizard, potentially some rats or guinea pigs, the best internet service I could get my grubby little hands on, then some choice video games. I would also probably end up spoiling my friends just a tad bit, but try not to let them know about the pile of gold that I'm sitting on top of. Also, I'd love to visit New Zealand some day, so that would be nice. uwu Then towards the end of my life, idk, probably donate it to whoever and however many people I trust to use the rest of my money responsibly (charities can be kind of sketchy sometimes and I'd have to do a bunch of research, bleh gross).

Edit: OH OH and I'd try to do a lot to support the different artists that I love. Imagine all the commissions I could make ahhhh. ;A;

I'd buy a politician and pull each string until they are tangled with the other puppets. I'd cut one then watch the whole gross play fall apart.

That or I'd buy some wicked awesome cosplay and invest the rest.

• Pay off my bills.
  • Go on a super nice vacation.
  • Get a new tv, iphone, computer.
  • Buy a shit ton of comics
  • Maybe get my own subscription to Netflix/Crunchyroll
  • Probably donate some to Charity.

I'd live comfortably on it, I think. I'd definitely upgrade all of my existing devices (top of the line computer, phone etc) but it'd be nice to just not to have to worry about money for a while and put it towards all the expenses of life. I'd probably travel some too, and share some with friends as well as donate to some charities.

Pay my entire college education, then use the remainder to buy stocks on tech startups. And buy myself some nice stuff of course.

I'd loan it to one of my friends or family, a small loan as it were.

Either that, or I'd invest in some kind of upstart company with promise, or buy a summer house in rural Sweden.

if I lived in an imaginary world without taxes...

• Start a joint fund for my parents & siblings
  • get my giraffe fanny out of the ghetto ( AKA I could afford an apartment in a safe area )
  • tuition + graduate school covered!
  • move to Paris & pay Laurent Stocker to notice me

Invest it so I never need money again, then probably do a lot of philanthropic bs while traveling the world.

Build a mansion on St. Kitts or some other nice island. Probably a small mansion with one mil, but who cares at that point lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back