Other What Would You Do If You Were A Ghost?

If I was a ghost I probably wouldn't do much different from what I currently do. I might get away with doing it for free though or at least a bit more saved up income because I wouldn't need food and all that. Might occasionally just follow a person around and try to hep them out in their day just because.

If I were a ghost, I would go possess the nearest radio and play obnoxious music on full volume for the rest of my life

Haunt one person who reads a lot and move all their bookmarks back exactly one chapter every single time they finish reading.

Although I guess I do already do this while being alive...but still counts :P

I'd fuck with existing ghosts and ruin the experience for them because ghosts are dumb to begin with and I'd double down on my cynicism.

If I was a ghost, I would take control of CPUs and the AI in games owned by children who have no access to multiplayer, since I know what's like to only have the AI to be the only thing you are able to play with. I'll possess the game systems so the kids could have some more fun.

Also, I'll probably start some paranormal activity somewhere in some poor fellow's home so people will have something fun to speculate about.

If i were a ghost, one by one I'd stop every scammer who pretends to talk to ghosts. I'd go to a very public place and talk about psychics by name, saying they don't actually speak to the dead. I'd do it in different places, naming different ones. I might go to Times Square and say generally all the psychics are lying, and/or threaten them (emptily).

I'd also appear before terrorist groups who think they're doing 'god's work,' and tell them god sent me to change their ways.

Starting with ISIS.

I most likely find other ghosts and start a ghost support group where we talk to each other about what place we'll haunt next & what people as well as other pranks we'll pull. We'll probably be like a big happy ghostly family & invite new earthbound ghosts to the squad so they don't feel lonely.

I would be the Nice Ghost; preventing accidents, comforting people during hardships, being a dick to those that have it coming to them, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back