Other What Would You Do If You Were A Ghost?

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
<p>

For me, I would just dick around with paranormal investigators, doing random things off camera just to terrify them. And when they actually believe I'm with them, I would stop doing ghost things completely. So that they've basically wasted hours of filming.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Haunt someone.... hover over them and go "OooOooOoOOoo.... what is your wifi password? OooOOoOoOoo..."

I'd haunt a movie theater and enjoy every movie that ever develops.

A comedy club would also be enjoyable... Maybe even haunt political debates or watch the news on TV to keep up with current events. With endless time to observe whatever I want, I'd gravitate toward things that can possibly be highly entertaining or provokes thoughtfulness.

I'd live in Disneyworld and no one could ever stop me or take me away. Also if someone was being rude to their children I could be a KARMA GHOST! :3c

DemonKitten said:
I'd travel the world and check out cute girls

I'd probably do this too, haha.

But I would also follow around the people I know and love, see what they're up to, how they're doing, but mostly to know how they truly felt about me. Then I'd move into Barnes & Noble and do all the reading I never had time to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Under the assumption that Ghosts can fly and are indestructible, I'd fly to the moon or maybe into a black hole just for the sake of it.

Or maybe I'd just try to sleep in those super comfy looking beds in the furniture shops. A different bed every day!

Save cats from trees, give bullies wedgies. Like a ghost superhero, attending mostly to cats and their welfare.

Maybe gather knowledge from what I can and watch the universe skin into oblivion, maybe enjoy the last bit of eternity with a spiritual peace.

That or smoke dankass ghost ganja with Tupac and Biggie

If I were a ghost, I'd look upon people I used to know, people who left me or whom I left. I'd like to see what those humans are up to these days, if they're even still alive. After that, there isn't much I wouldn't do now. Wander around, cry, etc.

I would do what any hot blooded male would do.

I would float into the girls lockeroom :3

But not to look at the girls. To hear all the juicy gossip.

Sunkissed said:
that's evil
Oh I know that.

tumblr_nsocdvDdck1unvvsvo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Uncle Urdnot]I'd do bad shit probably.
Terrorize people I don't like.

Also sneak into the women's locker room

.[/QUOTE]
Good luck. We do it extremely quickly and put our other shirts on before taking the ones underneath off.

Don't ask me how we do it because I really don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back