• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One What We Want, We Do Not Know

The Nerevarine

Timeline

November 20th (?) 1918 Start/Return from the front

November 21st 1918- January 4th 1919 Here be dragons

January 1919 Berlin

Late January- February 4th 1919 Siege of Bremen Soviet Republic

March 4- March 16 Street Fighting in Berlin

May 3 Siege of Munich

I will finish it, as well as Iron it out at a later today or tommorow

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your writing is very good judged from your intro post, hopefully I'll learn a few things =)

Also, I've already run into an error in research. Apparently German troops were still withdrawing in late December. Most of the fighting and major events of the German Revolution take place in the first few months of 1919, so a December 1918 start date would make more sense for us, but I'd rather us not have to go back and edit our posts. I will probably make the date later, but not late enough to change much about our start.

Worse comes to worse, our characters can separate for a few weeks and then rejoin to form a Freikorps unit during the Christmas crisis. From there it will be smooth sailing from Bremen to Berlin to Munich, with some other stops in between.

I'm also going to post a loose timeline in the intro post, which will help me plan the story, as well as let us discuss which events/places we want to do.

well I mean, that's the kind of thing that could be used for either a character building post of us visiting our families before reuniting, or we could just timeskip to where we need to be for simplicity sake.

Either works.

All cool man, fully know that.

I feel this kind of thread wont need regularity anyways, its the type of thing that can just move at its own pace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back