Experiences What was the most memorable roleplay you've ever had?

I have a few memorable roleplays:

• A supernatural roleplay, wherein half the scenes I ever did was having my guy literally chase the girl down. I dunno why, but it's hilarious to remember. There was also a kitten and a scene where all three of them just cuddled up together. (Ya, surprise, surprise, we actually managed to break the chase cycle for a few minutes.)
  • A roleplay wherein the dynamics were a platonic smart ass and someone who is... a little less smart ass let's say, and the smart ass would constantly get annoyed by the other guy.
  • A PM roleplay where I was able to flex my setting description writing skills - not that they were anything to write home about, but still -, and basically got to take the other person's character on an adventure into the realm of magic and fairies. It probably also helped that the other person was really chill and went along with most stuff, so...
  • A group roleplay, where, sure, it had its ups and downs but one nice up was where my teacher character ended up in the infirmary with the nurse character, and she basically chastised him for being a moron. It was wholesome, I swear. There was just a little bit of nagging involved. And a bit of reckless self-endangerment.
  • A roleplay wherein I played an antagonist/villainess and people said she was scary. Which was basically a compliment. I didn't even think she was that intimidating, but yeah, she was threatening and manipulative in semi-veiled ways, so maybe that's why. Also, there was a scene where a dude I played didn't remember that he ended up with a salad bowl on his head - I didn't either -, so then the guy he was with took it off him, being the one to keep him right. I don't tend to "aww" much at M x M scenes, but that was awww-some. In that same rp I managed to play out a ship I like - we're not done yet, so they're not quite together yet, but... - and there was a wholesome moment there too. Anyway, that roleplay is still ongoing, just on a bit of the pause, 'cause I'm waiting for responses.
  • I had fun playing a minor antagonist god who was thickheaded as heck and had a cow named Bessy (I think).
  • I actually got complimented on a starter for another roleplay, 'cause apparently it was pretty funny. Something about a guy not being able to take a sh*t in peace. It was actually a devil apocalypse roleplay. Still ongoing, just waiting for whenever the other person feels motivated to write. Mind you, I don't mind, since we've been roleplaying for a while now. Just means I've got space for a few more rp partners n' stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back