Anime & Manga What was the first anime that you ever watched?

Black Cat but if I look back I guess like digimon and freaking pokemon and Saturday cartoons involving anime

My first anime was the ghibli movie ponyo

And in terms of first series, it was Fullmetal alchemist (not brotherhood)

Last edited by a moderator:
*Flexes muscles, grunt-shouts and stands there powering up for 30 minutes.*

Find out what my first anime was...on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

My first one was Pokemon as well, though I didn't really think of it that way.

The first anime I watched to completion? Was either Digimon or Roushin Kenshin.

I think the first one I've ever watched was ghost in the shell. But then again I never really got into it enough to watch it a lot. I think I might go back to it and start it up. I think this time around I might be more interested in it than I was back then.

Anime unleashed used to come on Tech TV back in the day, anyone remember that?

Anyway, the first thing I watched on that was Better man. Show scared the bejesus out of me but I was truly fascinated by it.

Sailor Moon & Pokemon. I rocked the bedsheets to Sailor Moon, and dressed up as Squirtle for Halloween. I'm also not ashamed of my Squirtle keychain I have on my set of car keys, either.

I don't remember what it was exactly, but it was one of the UC Gundam shows. I watched it with my brother when I was a wee'un.

I would say Pokemon and Sailor Moon, although it was the English version. If you're talking about Japanese-Japanese anime, then I think either Vampire Knight or Kamichama Karin? Dang it's been a loooong way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back