What video game world would you want to live in?

Mopzee

Soldier of Function
If you could live in a world from a video game, what world would you choose and why? 

(Please also include the name of the game)

Umm I think of this from the trapped vrmmo kinda way but Eden eternal due to the amount of classes and class freedom.

Umm I think of this from the trapped vrmmo kinda way but Eden eternal due to the amount of classes and class freedom.

The Mass Effect Universe.

It still has all the commodities I know and love like internet and plumbing, plus the expanse of space and an opportunity to really explore.

Plus I can bang blue alien space babes.

personally I'm trying to figure out one where you are basically garunteed to be able to do cool stuff. 

Like pokemon or something.

Probably either the world of Sly Cooper as an anthro fox or wolf, the world of Xenoblade Chronicles provided I could carry a Monado Replica, the world of the upcoming The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild provided I had a good, sturdy set of equipment, the world of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth as a hacker with Digimon partners, or the world of HALO as a Spartan. Oh, or in the world of Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut - that way I could raise a Chao in the Chao Garden. :3

I know, weird choices, but there ya are. :)

eden eternal would be nice to live in.. ;p

but damn, there's so many options. hard to decide.

even though sword art online isn't a video game, but a video game in an anime, i would totally want to live there.

eden eternal would be nice to live in.. ;p

but damn, there's so many options. hard to decide.

even though sword art online isn't a video game, but a video game in an anime, i would totally want to live there.

Actually there is a couple sword art online videos games so you could absolutely say that you would want to live in that world.

I've got plenty of worlds I'd love to live in, but I think I'd ultimately like the Pokemon universe the most. I've always wanted a pet (had several in the past, but all of them have either been given away or passed away by now) and don't have any right now. My parents won't let me get any until I move out and live under my own house rules so living in the Pokemon world would guarantee I'd have a pet for the rest of my life. :)

I've got plenty of worlds I'd love to live in, but I think I'd ultimately like the Pokemon universe the most. I've always wanted a pet (had several in the past, but all of them have either been given away or passed away by now) and don't have any right now. My parents won't let me get any until I move out and live under my own house rules so living in the Pokemon world would guarantee I'd have a pet for the rest of my life. :)

Yeah it's one of the few game worlds where you would be almost guaranteed to get to do cool stuff. Since pretty much everyone has Pokemon.

Yeah it's one of the few game worlds where you would be almost guaranteed to get to do cool stuff. Since pretty much everyone has Pokemon.

Probably one of the easiest worlds to make friends in, too. For an introvert such as myself, I'd be in heaven just befriending all of my Pokemon. xD  I'd be like Ash and constantly have my Pokemon out of their pokeballs and following me around.

I'd probably choose to live in the world of the Sword Art Online series. I know it's primarily an anime and a manga, but there are games out there of it. I'd want to live in that world if I could, especially if there was a Reincarnation feature you got after leveling to a certain point. That way I could explore a whole big world where I could battle monsters, build up my confidence and courage, and become a hero - and maybe find the Asuna to my Kirito. :3

But, if I had to pick an alternative... I'd probably opt for the world of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, just without the "paper" shape for the people. Why? Because TTYD was my favorite Paper Mario - and still is! I loved the story and the environments, as well as the battle mechanics. :)

Pokemon. Because why not. But thats gonna be one of the popular choices :P

Giving it more thought, i'd probably enjoy living in a game like Maplestory?/Aura Kingdom?

Sims so that's there's endless possibilities to my controlled life. Perhaps with some glitches I can fly. 

The Pokemon world is my top choice, particularly Kalos or Alola.  It's beautiful, and all major crises seem pretty easily dealt with.  International terrorists?  Find a preteen to handle it.  Also, unlike most fantasy rp games (my favorite), it has things like WiFi and flushing toilets.

I'd like to live in the Kingdom Hearts universe, not only because of how many different universes it covers, but being able would a Key blade? Sign me up.

I'd like to live in the Kingdom Hearts universe, not only because of how many different universes it covers, but being able would a Key blade? Sign me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back