What trait do you Love to see in Characters the Most.

Is the training before the rp? Then its still a quirk in my eyes. If the training takes place during the rp, then it shows her struggle, and seems to be a fine character flaw.

Is the training before the rp? Then its still a quirk in my eyes. If the training takes place during the rp, then it shows her struggle, and seems to be a fine character flaw.

it was during an old RP on another site but it was a pretty early RP. late 1990s i think. used her for like twenty something years.

it was during an old RP on another site but it was a pretty early RP. late 1990s i think. used her for like twenty something years.

Well I think a character you used for 20 years.. (20 years?! lol woahhhhh.... q-q ), is someone you understand pretty well and know how to rp pretty well. That is a character thats an outlier. Most characters are made up on the spot for a randomly joined rp that just started lol. Not a character youve cultivated for 20 years.

From my experience, I tend to enjoy when a character has cheerfulness and optimism. Too many characters I've played with has been dreary, 'cold', and silent. I tend to make characters of the more 'violent' variety, but they still tend to have some sort of fun within their lives. 

It's just a breath of fresh air to role-play with characters that don't force you to drag them into adventures.

Evil.

Particularly in players who outright play antagonists that are specifically pure evil. I have seen many antagonists with tragic pasts or just causes to have them do evil deeds, but seeing someone  play a character who is just evil incarnate is a treat for me. If I play a protagonist type, then this antagonist is worth it for my character to clash against. As a GM, players who can play these evil are coveted in my opinion.

Personally, i love any character that is all Cocky and Goofy, while having the power and smarts to back it all up. Quite literally DmC3 Dante

Also i really love mute characters... just so gosh darn cute to me

I like when characters are vulnerable. Too many rp as if things don't affect them. Did you kill your first man? Crying and guilt are expected, even if it's in self defense. However, most of the time, they continue on as if it didn't happen. Let things bother them, make them upset, or cry. It leads to amazing growth on the whole.

I am a sucker for Knights in Not So Shiny Armor.  Aka, good guys with some flaws.  Usually a few dents or scratches..  The Priest with secret alcoholism, the member of the Guard who has had to ally with a few shady characters in the past.  Unclean, but trying to do the right thing.  They usually have a lot of potential to develop one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back