Other What superpower do you wish you had?

I wish I could know, speak, understand, and write every language in the world that ever existed.

Shapeshifting, easily. Oh the problems I could solve if I could only turn into a bird, a dog, or something else whenever something inconvenient happened. How do you get a fish to pay bills, you know?

I wish I could make it so that no one would ever die. That would be my power.

Attachments

• tmpn01abwom.png
    tmpn01abwom.png
    337.9 KB · Views: 1
The ability to control time. It has so many benefits and applications that it's pretty much gamebreaking if you have no limits to it. Being able to rewind time to retry things until I get them right, freeze or slow down time at will, fast-forward, etc. There's so many ways to use this power.

But if that were to be considered too overpowered of a power to have, then I'd be satisfied with something like telekinesis or super speed.

Teleportation! Oh the issues it would solve! I can’t drive and I’m poor so poor I can’t travel to the places I would like to and it will take decades just to get anough for a one week trip!

If I had teleportation I wouldn’t hafto rely heavily on someone to be free to drive me! I would be able to visit my friends over seas without the worry I’ll never be able to afford it! (Especially since I have no job-) i could see the world and still be able to arrive back home In time for breakfast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back