TV & Film What show/movie are you hooked on right now?

Currently I'm watching Brooklyn Nine Nine and I like it for the most part. Reminds me a lot of Parks and Rec and it's probably because the same person who wrote Parks wrote Brooklyn. I've also been re-watching Community. I love that show entirely too much. It has spoken to me on so many levels and I wish it was still alive. I'm so depressed that the last couple of seasons went downhill so fast, I wish we could have had at least one season like the first. I'm ranting, I know. That show just doesn't get enough credit ;)

Mayhem said:
I'm technically not "watching" it right now since the first season it's over, but I'm forever obsessing over Sense8. Great story, amazing concept, complex and DIVERSE characters, beautiful script and the camera work makes you want to cry cause it's just so smart. If you guys have the chance then go check it out, it' SO WORTH IT.
I've been meaning to get into it, this just confirmed it! I saw previews for it on Netflix and it looks awesome!

As for myself, I'm almost through with Daredevil (the new Netflix original. Clearly I watch a lot of Netflix) and soon I'm going to have to rewatch Game of Thrones because... you know... Game of Thrones is amazing.

I enjoy Supernatural, Teen Wolf, and Hannibal. Ive recently started watching The Mentalist to pass the time but i only pay half my attention to it. The other three though, ive rewatched seasons a few times.

If a new movie doesnt sound good, rewatch something we know you like, right?

Anyway, loving my Netflix.

Movie wise I just finished rewatching The Raid and The Raid 2. The fight choreography in those movies is amazing so I will probably watch them again sometime very soon lol.

New show I'm hooked on: I just finished marathon in it. The Man In The High Castle.

If you like historical thriller ish dramas that are set in an alternate universe, I highly recommend this show. Basically it's what happens if the Axis won World War II and took over America and everyone lives in a toteltarian society where Germany has claimed the east side of America and Japan claimed the West side whIle the mid west is a neutral zone.

I have a major addiction to Hannibal right now, also Salem and few other shows really. When it comes to movies, well Repo the genetic opera is on the top along with Phantom of the Opera, Sweeny Todd and Alice In Wonderland, the old disney not the new one.

I'm hooked on a couple TV shows right now:

-Bones

-The Office

-Fairy Tale

-Full Metal Alchemist

-Supernatural

-Doctor Who

-And MANY more... (I need to watch Netflix more often...)

The Flash (CW)! The plot is great, the cast is great, and there are SUPERHEROES!!! ! ! ! (*cough* I'm not the geek, you're the geek *cough*)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC)! This show just gets better and better and deeper and deeper into the Marvel universe that I just can't help getting hooked. (There are also SUPERHEROES!!)

Sherlock (BBC)! Pros: A TRUE BLESSING, A TREASURE OF MANKIND. Cons: Episodes are released in between centuries. No big deal. (It comes back on January the 1st though!!! ASDSDGJ!)

At this very moment as the Guru of Essos, I am very hooked to Game of Thrones. With a great Medieval aspect to it, it consists of so much killing. Sometimes, they even kill off your favorite character. Yes, I know you could cry but hey where's the fun in that. I watch it for the thrill, the fun in seeing who shall prevail. Anyways, take my sugestion or not good luck.

Currently working on Daredevil. If Gotham progresses over Bruce's life and show's him mature, then I'm hooked.

I'm obsessed with Once Upon A Time right now! It's insanely good and has so many actors and actresses that I love. I've only been able to watch season one though, so I'm dying not being able to have season two yet! I also love the crime show Bones, and the Syfy original series Killjoys. Life without Netflix is hard...

Last edited by a moderator:
Vikings (solo good and historically accurate!) and Reign (less historically accurate but still entertaining!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back