• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Markiplier: Rush Valley
"What the hell are you doing?" Mark asked "That...Thing can't be stopped."
Rather than charge, the creature unleashed another blast of energy from it's stomach but missed as Mark grabbed the Samurai and pulled him back. A chunk of one of the building's walls was erased, just mere meters from Shimazu.

Mark kept running, holstering his pistol and charging into the reception area, gasping for breath
"We need to evacuate this building! There's a fat monster upstairs!"

The receptionist and crowd turned towards Mark for a second before turning away.
Mark sighed heavily, drew one of his pistols and fired wildly into the air, causing the crowd to scatter and run outside.

-
The hooded woman tossed a bomb at her Samurai opponent, creating a flash of light and a cloud of steam on impact. She emerged from the smoke and attempted to strike him with a tactical spear.

Morbuskid Morbuskid

Senshi and Shimazu: Rush Valley

Shimazu
felt the grab, but he kept his focus. He knew he needed this, he followed mark nearly tripping because his focus was on on his KI generation. Shimazu was downstairs, he heard the shots Mark fired off once more, they sounded like thunder piercing his ears and making them ring. Shimazu was still very still he was still charging and soon it would begin to show, a bluish aura began to surround him followed by howling winds blowing through the opened doors. Shimazu was close, he held tight to his sword and began to physically tremble as if he was anxious.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

-
Senshi, although partially blinded, had kept the rest of his senses on full awareness, he stopped himself dead and listened as he heard metal being thrusted at him. Senshi dodged to the left barely touching a wall, extending his left knee outwards and catching his opponent by their stomach, taking a good amount of wind out of them. Immediately he reached her and grabbed her by the hood before trying to pull it down to reveal her face whilst also bringing his katana down to be against her neck.

Last edited:
"Well Mahatma I can offer you more than just the beast soldiers. I can also give you chemical weaponry if you need it." Caesar took another sip of tea "I can give you weapons to cripple their forces... Or kill them. That is if you wish."
"But I thank you for the more resources. However, I don't trust anyone with the formula for SAD and will be working on a way to produce more on my own."
Caesar finished his tea and awaited Gandhi's response.

Noodle
Rush Valley
Considering the situation she was more focused on the details, however when one of the samurai planned on thanking her for having spoken Japanese, she had been about to reply by saying how Japan was her home country, when everything went moving along again, and before she knew it, two suspicious figures were running away, and everyone sprung into action. Noodle reminded herself to tell the samurai when she saw him again about that fact.

Noodle proceeded to decide to pursue them, but decided to remain a bit stealthily in doing so, taking a certain route, by not following Mark, she gave some distance out of sight, and then jumped up onto the top of a small building, following them by manner of rooftops, to get the drop on the female suspicious person. Keeping up while also deciding to remain out of sight, she watched as the female got lured into a dead end, Noodle was about to use the moment to cut her off. However, the woman threw down a disorienting bomb, Noodle looked away in time, but as she was about to make her move, it seemed that the female culprit made her move first, but Senshi wasn't too phased and countered.

Noodle decided to remain hidden, and if anything wrong happened she would make her move, if Senshi was successful in his endeavor she would come down anyway and make sure the situation was secure.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Lucina: Metro-Gotham

Rachel's perceptiveness astounded the Lucina. It seemed at this point that Lucina could no longer pretend to be the once-famed Hero-King. There was no reason to keep insinuating that she was a man because Rachel obviously saw right past her. Lucina felt defeated, but she was willing to accept the reality before her.

She sighed, "Very well..."

"Marth" untied his hair and then took off his mask, revealing that "he" was, in fact, a "she." As she opened her eyes, the Brand of Naga was ever so apparent in her left eye.

"I suppose fate does act out as a play, but I'd rather act than observe from the sidelines. Anyhow, I am Lucina. I am pleased to be acquainted with you, Miss Alucard."

Lucina nodded at Rachel's direction and then looked at her servants.

"I must say, you're friendlier than I would've thought. You and your servants. Perhaps this world has its fair share of decent people, after all. But if I may ask, what is someone like yourself doing here in a place like this?"

tumblr_osmrwly8jB1rwar7jo1_540.gif
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

RACHEL ALUCARD - METRO-GOTHAM

The two familiars were astonished by Lucina's appearance
"Wow, Ms. Lucina, you look super pretty almost as pretty as the prin--" Gii said before he felt a child-like that pulled him down for another bop on the head.

"Gii, behave yourself," Rachel said before she glared at Nago, "The same goes for you, Nago."

"Yes, milady..." Nago bowed his head to Rachel.

Rachel then regained her composure and faced Lucina, "Would you believe boredom... Although the world itself is slowly falling into ruin... As much as I wish I could aid this world, I am merely an observer... Which means I cannot directly interfere in the affairs of the people of this world... I can act as a guide, however... And this world is in desperate need of a hero..." Rachel explained.
Rachel smirked as she entered her battle stance, "Would you like me to test your mettle, Ms. Hero?"
latest

Fran DeArc Fran DeArc

Lord Vader
The Wasteland: Outside New Vegas

Lord Vader disignite his two lightsabers and he would kneel down once again to investigate the pretender. He would touch the top of the mask as he would use Force vision to this pretender. As he would get flashbacks of this pretender's past, he would see himself and Kenobi; his closest friend, fighting on Mustafar and ended up being defeated by Kenobi's 'high ground'. He was shocked and confused that in this pretender's vision, Vader himself got defeated by Kenobi rather than teaming up together in the end when they saw Palpatine's dropship landed on Mustafar in his timeline. He would also saw the death of his wife, Padme which he got confused and yet he felt the pain and regret of this man. He would also see his own physical appearance destroyed and replaced by cybernetic suit which is the pretender's current suit. He would also see that this pretender's daughter hated him and his son doesn't even know who he really was. He felt pain, sadness, and regret. He would also feel the hatred towards Kenobi but he really can't connect this Kenobi to the Dark Lord Kenobi because it wasn't connected at all and Vader can't feel it. He realize that this pretender was himself all along but different-.. very different, he can't explain it why but his goal is to interrogate this man which it is his other self.

"You're-.. me?!" Vader said.

"Impossible.. those visions-.. aren't real!" Vader would stand up as he looked at his other self with a shocked expression. Before he would grab his stun-cuffs. Lord Thrax would grab his dual-bladed lightsaber and attempted to kill the other Vader by jumping out. Vader would notice Thrax and he immediately use the Force to trip Thrax out which it was a success, Thrax would trip down. He immediately stand up.

"Krif! Lord Vader, what are you doing? I'm going to kill this pretender of what he have done to me!"

"I don't care, Mandalorian! I'm going to interrogate this pretender because he is me! I command you to help our brothers and kill those Imperials and this damn Separatist remnants or whatever they are, just go!" Vader replied.

Thrax was disappointed at what Vader said to him although he respect Vader's decision. "As you command, Lord Vader." Thrax would look at the battlefield which he was surprised. This battlefield is really an odd one, he thought. He would immediately go to the empty TIE Advanced x1 (which is the other Vader's personal star fighter). He would use it to destroy both Imperial and Separatist forces. Meanwhile, there would be six stormtroopers who approached Vader; who recently cuffed his other self using the stun-cuff.

"Lord Vader." one of the stormtroopers said.

"Take this man to the dropship, I will interrogate him personally in the Reborn."

"Right away, my lord."

The stormtroopers would drag the other Vader to the dropship accompanied by Lord Vader. There would be Imperials who charged at them. Lord Vader would use Force push which he pushed the Imperial stormtrooper to the battlefield. The stormtroopers on the other hand, would shoot at the charging Imperials which they die. They would enter the dropship and would head back to the Reborn as they were accompanied by 5 V-Wings.

Battlefield

"I'm a Sith, idiot, not a Jedi, and don't be so foolish, the Republic have already defeated your ideals years ago." Lady Sai would reply back as she performs another Niman attack on Grievous. The TIE advanced that is used by Lord Thrax would shoot down the Super Battledroids who were surrounding Lady Sai's combat party which it would cause a distraction to the Separatists. 120 stormtroopers decided to help Lady Sai's combat party by shooting at the super battledroids. The five Sith knights would use their defensive stance as the magnaguards and the super battledroids but when the stormtroopers arrived, they shift their stance into aggressive one which they attack the magnaguards..

Meanwhile, hundreds of stormtroopers who are the line of defenses would retreat to the recently-captured IM-444 garrison base. They would set up E-Webs and continued to fire upon the Imperials and Separatists. The IM-444 garrison base would be heavily defended by the Sith Conglomerate, with their banner waving as the mortar hits nearby which killed 4 stormtroopers.

The V-Wings continued the dogfight against the Imperials and the newly-arrived Separatists and they consider this aerial battle as intense and brutal one as they fought two enemy forces.

Aboard the Reborn

"You really don't have a brain aren't you, Admiral Piett? What kind of a negotiator are you? I command you to stand down and yet you didn't listen. You will surely regret this." Grand Admiral Yularen would look at the Conglomerate officers. "Deploy the V-Wings, now!" the Grand Admiral yelled. The officers would head down to the hangar. People were running as they get busy, the experienced and deadly pilots from the Battle of Anaxes would go to their V-Wings. 150 V-Wings would head to the Executor and they would began to open fire at the ship and attempting to surround it. The other 42 V-Wings would defend the Reborn against potential attacks from the Imperials and Separatists.

Meanwhile, Vader's dropship would arrive on the Reborn. They would get out of the dropship the moment they landed on the hangar. Lord Vader and his stormtroopers would head to the jail to jail the other Vader who is currently handcuffed. Lord Vader would violently Force push his other self to the jail. He would smirk at his other self and would leave the jail. His stormtroopers would guard the other Vader's jail. He would go to the bridge to see Grand Admiral Yularen. The Grand Admiral would notice his appearance.

"My lord, you are back."

"Any news, Grand Admiral?"

"The Imperials manage to contact us and they said to us that we will stand down which it the Admiral's mistake. I have commanded to attack the ship at all costs, my lord."

"Good but I will give them another chance to surrender, to team up with these Separatists."

Lord Vader would go to the comm to speak to Admiral Piett.

"This is Lord Vader of the Sith Conglomerate, the King of Naboo, and the Grand Sith General. I truly give you a chance to stand down now, you are surrounded. Your military forces down there are in disarray because of us and the Separatists who are attacking at us both sides. If you are going to use your brain, Admiral, we could team up against these Separatists. I am giving you an offer. I will give you ten seconds to think of it or else we will truly destroy you and the Separatists, understood?" Vader said.

*It would be an Anakin voice rather than a Vader one.*

Donder172 Donder172

Lord Vader

Lord Vader disignite his two lightsabers and he would kneel down once again to investigate the pretender. He would touch the top of the mask as he would use Force vision to this pretender. As he would get flashbacks of this pretender's past, he would see himself and Kenobi; his closest friend, fighting on Mustafar and ended up being defeated by Kenobi's 'high ground'. He was shocked and confused that in this pretender's vision, Vader himself got defeated by Kenobi rather than teaming up together in the end when they saw Palpatine's dropship landed on Mustafar in his timeline. He would also saw the death of his wife, Padme which he got confused and yet he felt the pain and regret of this man. He would also see his own physical appearance destroyed and replaced by cybernetic suit which is the pretender's current suit. He would also see that this pretender's daughter hated him and his son doesn't even know who he really was. He felt pain, sadness, and regret. He would also feel the hatred towards Kenobi but he really can't connect this Kenobi to the Dark Lord Kenobi because it wasn't connected at all and Vader can't feel it. He realizes that this pretender was himself all along but different-.. very different, he can't explain it why but his goal is to interrogate this man which it is his other self.

"You're-.. me?!" Vader said.

"Impossible.. those visions-.. aren't real!" Vader would stand up as he looked at his other self with a shocked expression. Before he would grab his stun-cuffs. Lord Thrax would grab his dual-bladed lightsaber and attempted to kill the other Vader by jumping out. Vader would notice Thrax and he immediately use the Force to trip Thrax out which it was a success, Thrax would trip down. He immediately stand up.

"Krif! Lord Vader, what are you doing? I'm going to kill this pretender of what he have done to me!"

"I don't care, Mandalorian! I'm going to interrogate this pretender because he is me! I command you to help our brothers and kill those Imperials and these damn Separatist remnants or whatever they are, just go!" Vader replied.

Thrax was disappointed at what Vader said to him although he respects Vader's decision. "As you command, Lord Vader." Thrax would look at the battlefield which he was surprised. This battlefield is really an odd one, he thought. He would immediately go to the empty TIE Advanced x1 (which is the other Vader's personal starfighter). He would use it to destroy both Imperial and Separatist forces. Meanwhile, there would be six stormtroopers who approached Vader; who recently cuffed his other self-using the stun-cuff.

"Lord Vader." one of the stormtroopers said.

"Take this man to the dropship, I will interrogate him personally in the Reborn."

"Right away, my lord."

The stormtroopers would drag the other Vader to the dropship accompanied by Lord Vader. There would be Imperials who charged at them. Lord Vader would use Force push which he pushed the Imperial stormtrooper to the battlefield. The stormtroopers, on the other hand, would shoot at the charging Imperials which they die. They would enter the dropship and would head back to the Reborn as they were accompanied by 5 V-Wings.

Battlefield

"I'm a Sith, idiot, not a Jedi, and don't be so foolish, the Republic has already defeated your ideals years ago." Lady Sai would reply back as she performs another Niman attack on Grievous. The TIE advanced that is used by Lord Thrax would shoot down the Super Battledroids who were surrounding Lady Sai's combat party which it would cause a distraction to the Separatists. 120 stormtroopers decided to help Lady Sai's combat party by shooting at the super battledroids. The five Sith knights would use their defensive stance as the magnaguards and the super battledroids but when the stormtroopers arrived, they shift their stance into aggressive one which they attack the magnaguards..

Meanwhile, hundreds of stormtroopers who are the line of defenses would retreat to the recently-captured IM-444 garrison base. They would set up E-Webs and continued to fire upon the Imperials and Separatists. The IM-444 garrison base would be heavily defended by the Sith Conglomerate, with their banner waving as the mortar hits nearby which killed 4 stormtroopers.

The V-Wings continued the dogfight against the Imperials and the newly-arrived Separatists and they consider this aerial battle as intense and brutal one as they fought two enemy forces.

Aboard the Reborn

"You really don't have a brain aren't you, Admiral Piett? What kind of a negotiator are you? I command you to stand down and yet you didn't listen. You will surely regret this." Grand Admiral Yularen would look at the Conglomerate officers. "Deploy the V-Wings, now!" the Grand Admiral yelled. The officers would head down to the hangar. People were running as they get busy, the experienced and deadly pilots from the Battle of Anaxes would go to their V-Wings. 150 V-Wings would head to the Executor and they would begin to open fire at the ship and attempting to surround it. The other 42 V-Wings would defend the Reborn against potential attacks from the Imperials and Separatists.

Meanwhile, Vader's dropship would arrive on the Reborn. They would get out of the dropship the moment they landed on the hangar. Lord Vader and his stormtroopers would head to the jail to jail the other Vader who is currently handcuffed. Lord Vader would violently Force push his other self to the jail. He would smirk at his other self and would leave the jail. His stormtroopers would guard the other Vader's jail. He would go to the bridge to see Grand Admiral Yularen. The Grand Admiral would notice his appearance.

"My lord, you are back."

"Any news, Grand Admiral?"

"The Imperials manage to contact us and they said to us that we will stand down which it the Admiral's mistake. I have commanded to attack the ship at all costs, my lord."

"Good but I will give them another chance to surrender, to team up with these Separatists."

Lord Vader would go to the comm to speak to Admiral Piett.

"This is Lord Vader of the Sith Conglomerate, the King of Naboo, and the Grand Sith General. I truly give you a chance to stand down now, you are surrounded. Your military forces down there are in disarray because of us and the Separatists who are attacking us both sides. If you are going to use your brain, Admiral, we could team up against these Separatists. I am giving you an offer. I will give you ten seconds to think about it or else we will truly destroy you and the Separatists, understood?" Vader said.

*It would be an Anakin voice rather than a Vader one.*

Donder172 Donder172
As the starfighters try to surround the ship, it's clear that the Venator and its V-Wing Starfighter complement lacks the firepower to take on the Executor itself. Its point laser defense working hard against it while the Executor itself went into firing range of the Venator. Aiming its turbolaser batteries on the smaller destroyer, yet waiting for the command to fire.
Admiral Piett looked with surprise at Vader. "Then they were truly right..." he muttered under his breath. "You make one mistake, 'my Lord'. This ship can tank a lot more than a Venator could offer. "I will accept your temporary truce on one condition, however. You will let Lord Vader, not you but my commander back on the ship along with any surviving crew and equipment. And they must be able to without being interfered by your forces." Piett said, there was something about this Vader. Maybe his commander could give him insight, however, this was close to treason. Even if they declined, the Executor was more than capable to destroy the Venator.

Grievous
Grievous dodged the attack, trying to not give her even once the opportunity to gain the offensive. Sometimes making more unorthodox attacks, like using his feet as hands. Turning around on the other foot and making furious attacks.
The magnaguards for now holding their ground. Yet as the Stormtroopers came, so did more battledroids. Among them were 10 Destroyer Droids and 100 Battledroids and 45 Super Battledroids as well as 1 Spiderdroid.
One Tridroid came over and fired missiles at the stormtroopers.

The Venator came into firing range of the Invisible Hand, which started to open fire on Lord Vader's ship. Its fighter complement starting to engage the starfighters remaining defending the Venator.

"My sisters and brother almost died because of those things.. If you're sure this will help get rid of them then I guess I'll help." Sebastian reluctantly said. "I'm Sebastian by the way.. Most people call me Bas. Like the fish, yanno? Who are you guys? I thought I'd hear about someone showing up to try and get rid of those beasts.. Let alone an entire squad." Sebastian pulled out his location tracker and checked to see where exactly under the city he was, and found they weren't too far from the market district where he had previously been scavenging. Jesus, I really didn't get far he thought to himself while he replaced the GPS in his hand with another ball of electricity, ready to move along with the group. "Lets get going, I planned on checking on my siblings today. And I really don't feel like making my way across this hellish city at night."
Zamasu Zamasu

Cerebella, Carol "Painwheel", & Filia Medici (And Samson)
-New York-

The three girls nodded in agreement and then they lead Sebastian to where they're supposed to be headed....if they knew where they are heading. It did took them long until they've found what appears to be the valve system, unless it isn't, but whatever. All, if not some, of the pipes have been jammed to the point that it is beyond repair. Filia had been thinking of making Samson do the repairing, but she seems to be very doubtful at that. She turns to Sebastian to ask "Hey, um, Bas? Is there anyway you could do to fix these pipes? If the system is fixed, then the organization will release the cure through the waters."

ColeTurtle ColeTurtle The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Magnus Burnsides and D.Va: New York City
The tunnels were a mess, with symbiotes crawling around every corner. Magnus, although holding his own was having to push back. He heard the roar of an engine and turned to see two Iron-Symbiotes flying directly at him.
"I really hate these things." He sighed, gritting his teeth
"Magnus!" One of the soldiers cried "We're cut off!"

Magnus glanced over his shoulder to see that another group of symbiotes was closing in on the group from the other side. Gunfire and panicked yells filled his ears as the symbiotes got closer and closer, grabbing soldiers and adding them to their numbers. Magnus watched in horror as one man was grabbed and, as he opened his mouth to scream the black goo of the horde climbed down his throat.

He tried to reach for a woman who was grabbed by the leg and dragged kicking and screaming into the horde, reaching for her sidearm and unloading a few rounds only for it to be no use.

"Which way are those pipes?" Magnus asked grimly
"Right past that swarm!" One of the soldiers yelled, pointing his rifle at the oncoming symbiotes "There's no way we're gonna make it!"
"Hey shield, remember the time we fought these things?" He asked

The Shield of Heroic Memories glowed for a split second and added to it's mirror-finish was the image of a symbiote.

With his shield in one hand, Railsplitter in the other; Magnus charged forwards while letting out a ferocious battle-cry. He rammed head-first into the symbiote horde, his shield raised to protect his face and kept yelling as the symbiotes tried to claw at his face.

"What the hell are you waiting for?" He asked the soldiers "Go!"

The group passed by Magnus, pushing through the gap the bear of a man had created and making their way down the tunnels.
Magnus gritted his teeth, pushing through the pain in his legs as symbiotes tore into him from behind.

He expected to die in that tunnel, part of him might have even been ready. But rather than die, as his friend had Magnus felt cold as the symbiote started to crawl up his legs. He yelled and fought for control, but it was no use as the swarm gripped his arms and legs tightly.

He kicked, he spat and he cursed at the swarm but it was no use. Within just under two minutes, Magnus let out one final yell and was added to the swarm.
His shield glowed for another split-second, this time adding the images of D.Va's mech, Cerebella, Spider-Man and Filia.

You bastard! When I get this shit offa me I'm gonna...
Temper, temper Magnus. What would Angus think?
You son of a...How did you get inside my head?
Easily enough. It's not like you're a smart man or anything
Still smart enough to kick your sorry asses. You've already lost this war
You kicked our asses? Pretty sure that's not how it went. What about that skeleton? Or those children? Or what about your friend...Qrow, was it? All of the people who you failed to save. Just like you couldn't save Julia...Or Johann. How many people have died on your watch, Magnus? How many more people will die because you can't save them?

-
D.Va took flight, waving at Joskue to follow her.
"If you can fight these things, I need you to help my friends." She shouted "If not, I'll catch up with you later."
She winked at him and flew off.

MainEventMan MainEventMan
-
The group at the pipes would be set upon by another swarm. It was a mixture of regular symbiotes, with five Iron-Symbiotes in the mix along with others who had taken over Meta-humans and mutants.
From every tunnel in the sewer, more symbiotes would pile in as they tried to stop the group from getting to the pipes.

There were a few familiar shapes among the horde, including Magnus. He charged directly at the group, wielding Railsplitter in one hand and leading a swarm of symbiotes behind him.

Zamasu Zamasu ColeTurtle ColeTurtle Morbuskid Morbuskid

-New York-

As the girls waited for Sebastian's response, all of them hear the ferocious cries of the Symbiotes, leaving them no time to do what they're supposed to do. "Looks like we got company..." Samson says, but then he picked up a rather familiar scent ''And one of them is one of ours." Filia was a bit surprised by such statement to which she would ask "What do you mean by that, Samson?"

"I think he meant him!" Cerebella says, pointing what appears to be a Symbiote-infected Magnus charging and lead a group of other Symbiotes towards the group. The girls, especially Filia, were all shocked to see their comrade already infected, but then there's Painwheel, who happens to have thrown her bladed wheel at the infected Scotsman as an counterattack.

"GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

"Carol, no!" Filia cried, but it was already too late to stop her wild friend from attacking the Scotsman.

ColeTurtle ColeTurtle The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

The hooded woman was a High Elf with long silver locks she had tied back and blue eyes. She gritted her teeth at the Samurai and sighed "I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this in public but...Aside from your little friend up there, I don't see any other witnesses."
She shrugged and opened her mouth, proceeding to breathe fire from her mouth.

-
Mark continued to fire blindly into the air, screaming like a lunatic until the bottom floor of the building had been completely cleared. He had no doubt that the police or some kind of security force would be on it's way and perhaps they could at least identify the creature, or even stand a chance at stopping it.

The wall next to Shimazu was destroyed as the monster burst through the other side, grabbing the Samurai from behind and applying pressure to his arms. Before he could force him towards his mouth, a gunshot went off as a bullet hit against the side of the monster's head.

Angrily, he threw Shimazu to the side and charged towards Mark who holstered his gun and ran towards the back door with his arms above his head.
"Fuck this!" He cried

Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Karla: Diamond City
The argument had drawn a crowd, with some of the civilians who had initially scattered due to Vortex's attack stepping back into the centre of the city. Seeing the crowd, including some children stare directly at her, Preston and Snake Karla slowly lowered her head.

She raised it again, with an annoyed expression on her face.
"Preston." She said
"I never told you my name." He said coldly
"Intel." Karla shrugged "My...Acquaintances and I are going after Vortex, and we're going to end him before he goes all genocidal. By the looks of things, with those camps, the luring people in and the like...It was looking like genocide."

She stepped up towards Preston and poked him on the chest.
"Now you can choose to help rally the Wasteland against this fuckin' a-hole, or you can watch a whole bunch of other people get torn apart."
"Raiders."
"Raiders are still people, Preston. Sure they might eat...Questionable things and shoot a lot of people who...Ehhh. Don't really deserve it. Still people tho." She explained, stepping back and folding her arms while looking directly into his eyes "What's it gonna be, cowboy."

Preston looked down, then at the gathering crowd and clenched his fists.
"Fine."
Karla's eyes widened "Shit, seriously?...I mean! Great! That's great!"
Preston stepped towards the Tiefling with a cold look in his eyes "You double-cross the Minutemen..."
"You'll end me. I've heard it before, man."

She grabbed the tablet and pressed a few buttons "Boys, stand down." She explained with a grin "Please? I manged to encourage the Minutemen. Those guys in the helicopters...Ehh, not so much."
She turned towards Snake
"In or out?" She asked "Vortex has an army and we could use the help."

The gate was opened outside, waiting for the mercenary team to show up. The two Minutemen turned towards Dallas again
"Are you with the woman inside?" One of them asked "You're on the team to bring down Vortex, right?"

Fran DeArc Fran DeArc Morbuskid Morbuskid Sleek Sleek The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Bjornson: New York
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Bjornson was there in that ensuing Chaos with Magnus and the agents, watching as the many members of the group he was fighting with were beginning to be assimilated as Symbiotes. Bjornson had tried his best to clear a path and get agents behind him, cleaving Symbiotes out of the way for the Agents who had made it past Magnus. When Bjornson had turned motioning to the last remaining agents to come however, he had watched Magnus, a man who with such little time he came to respect, become assimilated into the horde. Bjornson was in shock and grief, but his grief turned to anger and anger to hatred. A hatred grew, a pure hatred for the horde that had already taken so many innocent lives.
-
Bjornson felt the agents run past him towards the location of the valves, as he dropped to his knees. He began to breath heavily as he laid his sword down still in his right hand, both hands trembling making his sword shake on the ground. A tear ran down his eye and onto his beard, he looked down as his sword began to emit a low light. The horde drew around him to assimilate him. As they drew closer 4 eager Symbiotes flat out lunged at Bjornson before Bjornson gave a powerful roar, soon his eyes were glowing bright yellow and a wave of yellow energy burst out pushing the symbiotes away.

Bjornson stood again before yelling "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" at the top of his lungs in anger making some Symbiotes recline back a few inches. The yell could be heard a good distance, traveling down to the opposite side of the tunnel to the ensuing battle that the group of 4 (and Samson) were about to engage in, causing some Symbiotes in the viewing range of Filia to look back.
Zamasu Zamasu ColeTurtle ColeTurtle

ONA HEI!

Shimazu hit the wall hard, he nearly fell unconscious at the strike, he had too much focused into his energy he couldn't give up now. He picked himself up weakly before proceeding to channel his energy once more. He stood there finally, an aura of blue surrounding him, a strong wind could be felt behind the creature before, almost at once, Shimazu was to the right of the creature before shoulder charging it, sending it off it's course into a wall. Shimazu stood there with his power being felt. "You will suffer before you die," Shimazu stated in a voice that was now mixed between that of a human and a demon. Shimazu's eyes under his wooden mask glow red as the skin of his face was now shrouded in an ominous darkness. He would ready himself, and as the Monster recovered itself before charging Shimazu, Shimazu easily leaning to the right before sending a bone shatter mule kick to the monster's side. Shimazu prepared his sword now for the next strike.
-
Senshi stood there finally regaining his sight, he looked towards the elf before almost letting his guard as her rather strange yet appealing features quite intrigued him, that was as fire was thrown at him from the mouth of this elf, Immediately Senshi regained his focus and got into a crouching stance before jumping an impressive height completely dodging the flame and coming down with his sword at overhead position. Instead of finishing the blow, Senshi let one hand free before bringing his Katana to his side and letting his free hand form a white ball of flame before slamming it through the fire being spewed by the elf and stopping the flame as he tried to punch her in the face, with a force that could knock someone unconscious. Senshi finally reached the ground as he watched the elf and her reaction to the attack. "I hope you did not underestimate me too badly, I wouldn't want you to be embarrassed now," Senshi said in both a mocking yet serious tone. He looked towards Noodle before nodding to her.
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Dallas Grove: Diamond City
"A Vortex, What's that?"
Dallas immediately tilted his head in confusion, "What the hell is a Vortex? I haven't heard of who or what the hell that is. You fellas of the United States Army right? I wouldn't know that because your outfits are not up to Doughboy or Marine standards." He took off his recolored Picklehaube and his Gas Mask, exposing his Italian-like face, tank skin, and facial hair, as well as black hair with a rather handsome (8/10) face. He hung the helmet from it's strap on his neck and let it rest on the back of his nest as his Gasmask rested in a tin can tied to his leather belt. "But hell if these Vortex whatevers are threatening the US of A then those little fuckers are gonna get what's comin to em if you ask me," Dallas stated in his Ohioan accent, his gear still hanging off his belt, his bandolier still tight around his body, and his shotgun still resting on his right shoulder.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172 Fran DeArc Fran DeArc (If you want to get Drake in on it.) The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Last edited:
Indian Empire
Ghandi waited patiently and calmly for Caesar to finish, not once interrupting or cutting the man off. He fixed his glasses "Chemical weapons?" He asked "I have seen the effects of such tools. If you are researching into chemical weapons, you have my support but I must implore you to be more careful with them than with this army of Beast-men."

He took a sip
"Currently, our enemy is that of a machine and part of me fears he will not be the last machine army that this great empire faces. Although, with the Xing ceasefire on one side and other enemies in the north...Chemical weapons would be very useful. Keep up your work."

ManyFaces ManyFaces

D.Va and Infected Magnus: New York City
D.Va managed to find the gap in the sewers and flew downwards, only to come face to face with another group of symbiotes. She gritted her teeth and flew backwards, firing sonic blasts. They only managed to knock the symbiotes back, with there not being enough room for her mech to push through.

She fired a few more well-placed shots and rammed forwards, activating her Meka's barrier and just about managing to push through. She turned around slightly and winked playfully at the symbiotes, only to feel something tug on one of her Meka's legs. She was just about able to turn as she saw a large symbiote with broad shoulders grab on and attempted to pull her back towards the swarm.

With the tight corridors, her meka was stuck with D.Va unable to fire back. The only method of escape was to use the thrusters, but D.Va was afraid of roasting the host alive.
"Joesong haeyo (I'm sorry)." She said, activating the thrusters and launching herself forwards. She was able to glance back, seeing that the host was still alive.

She let out a sigh in relief, only to notice that the host wasn't focusing on the symbiotes, but rather on D.Va herself. Whatever it was, it was a green giant.
And it was angry.

latest

"I'm sorry." D.Va repeated, a frightened look on her face.
She heard the Scotsman yelling and tried to lead the now angry host away from him and the others while the Abomination charged after her, roaring angrily.
-

The infected Magnus dodged out of the way of the attack, the bladed wheel slicing against his shield as Magnus ducked. He dodged it again as the wheel flew back towards Painwheel. He charged forwards them, bringing his axe down towards Fillia first while other symbiotes assisted him with the other two girls.

Morbuskid Morbuskid MainEventMan MainEventMan Zamasu Zamasu ColeTurtle ColeTurtle Vsland Vsland AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

The monster started to laugh as he stood to his feet
"I'm loving this game. But I do think Findryt would be a bit cross if the police saw me." He said, placing his finger in his mouth "They're a bit busy with the attack on the station though..."

Mark's eyes widened with a look of horror "Chica...Asriel..." He muttered, his voice shaken and grim "If you've hurt them..."

-
The Elf's eyes widened, first with shock and then with excitement as Senshi dodged her attack. Her look converted into a blank stare as the Samurai threw his attack, only for the High Elf to turn towards one of the walls and run up it slightly. She landed behind the Samurai but rather than attack she dropped her arms to the side.
"Underestimate? A little, perhaps." She admitted "It's been a while since anyone's posed even a little bit of a challenge."

She placed her hands in her pockets and shrugged "You're interesting, I'll give you that. I want to see more of your moves. Sadly, I am running on a schedule so I must be going..."
She raised one of her hands, charging up a fistful of golden energy "Nah, it would be a waste to end a warrior like you." She sighed "However..." A smile grew on her face as her gaze went upwards "Your friend, not so much..."

Opening her mouth again, the High Elf unleashed a torrent of fire towards Noodle.

Last edited:
-New York-

Filia was left stunned that when Magnus came up to her, she didn't do anything. With Cerebella and Painwheel distracted by the Symbiotes, all they can do is yell out their schoolgirl friend's name. Just when the axe is about touch her, Samson sprung into action by quickly wrapping his tentacle-like stands tightly around the Scotsman's arms. "Hey kid!" Samson angrily yelled "Why are you standing here?! Do something!" Filia, however, is still stunned.

Having left no choice, Samson forms a pair of large fists and begins to lay several hard blows at the Scotsman's face. "No one can touch my girl than me!" He yelled, which happens to bring Filia back to reality. "Samson!" She cried "That guy is still out ally! We can still save him somehow!" However, the Parasite did not hear his host as he is very busy beating the living crap out of Magnus.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ColeTurtle ColeTurtle Morbuskid Morbuskid

Lucina: Metro-Gotham

Lucina stood her ground and steeled herself. Even though Rachel looked like a little girl, it still wasn't wise for Lucina to let her guard down. Not even a little. This was a test to see if she was ready to handle what lies ahead. Besides, she was interested in Rachel's battle tactics. She had no sword or any weapon for that matter, so perhaps she has other methods of attacking.

"Are you sure we should be doing this? I wish not to hurt you, but if this is what you want, then fine... Come at me!"

Without another word, Lucina dashed towards Rachel with her sword unsheathed. She had no plan, other than to prevent any further deaths. The goal was to not kill the girl or get herself killed.

tumblr_n8pv1eKYvB1sdpck8o3_r1_500.gif

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Nathan Drake: Diamond City
"Ah... Great."

Nate hid behind the edge of a building, pistol ready. He didn't expect anyone else here in this godforsaken town, but of course, he had the Devil's luck. All this talk about vortexes made him question the sanity of these people, but that wasn't really his problem. Let them believe what they want. Just as long as he's not spotted, let them talk about quantum mechanics.

He made sure that gun was fully loaded and waited for them to leave... or they could spill out all their plans for him to thwart.

"Really wish that Sully or Elena were here right now..."

d0b01cece7cce77749ee0d5b486d2b42.gif
Morbuskid Morbuskid The Mad Queen The Mad Queen (And anyone else)

Mantis: Mos Eisley Cantina
Mantis had only one objective: to find Peter Quill a.k.a. the infamous Star-Lord, but it probably wasn't a good idea to come to this planet alone. Mantis stuck out like a sore thumb in the Cantina. However, this didn't seem to bother her, in fact, Mantis thought this was a great way to meet new people from different parts of the world! As Mantis explored the Cantina, she was so bewildered by the creatures here that she she forgot to look where she was going.

"...Oh! Please excuse me!"

The Bug Lady just happened to cross paths with a large, blue rock-like lifeform: a Kronan. He looked a bit intimidating, but Mantis would keep her composure politely ask the Kronan if Quill's been here.

"If it isn't too much of your time, I'm looking for an Earthling. He goes by the name 'Star-Lord.'"

Mantis held her hands against her chest, hoping that the Kronan could be of some help.

tumblr_ohn1xkpzZD1tlgqkgo2_400.gif

@RoxanProoxicus

Lucky Chloe: Mos Eisley Cantina
"Nya~! Nya~! Here come's L-U-C-K-Y Chloe~!"

Here comes Lucky Chloe hijacking the stage as the next act of the show. Thanks to the G Corporation and Kazuya Mishima's abundant wealth, she was able to get an all-expense trip to the Planet of Tatooine as a part of the "Debut Idol of the Universe~!" campaign. She never thought she'd be performing in front of all these creatures, but that only made it more exciting for her! She'd reach an unbelievable amount of fame throughout the universe and become the Multiverse's next pop idol!

A devilish smiled curled across her cheeks as she could imagine it,
"Heh, heh... Thousands of adoring fans cheering my name from countless worlds... I can hear it now..."

"Nyan~! OK~! One, Two~! Let's go~!"

As Chloe danced through the stage, she started to sing a song to accompany her dancing. The song?

tumblr_o92mkik91K1usrgjso3_540.gif

(Open to anyone in the Cantina)

Last edited:
Hmmm

Shimazu looked towards Mark, "The creature is a distraction! quickly to the base of law NOW!" Shimazu exclaimed, he immediately dashed forward towards the creature, in which it had attempted to hit him only this time to be blocked, grabbed by it's arm and as Shimazu rolled with it's arm in his grasp, tossed across the room. "Watashi wa omochadatta kamo shirenaiga, ima de shio ga henkō sa remashita! (I may have been a play thing, but now the tide has changed!)" he yelled towards the creature before repositioning himself.
-
Senshi almost gasped in shock, [SHE ATTACKS HER WHILE SHE IS DISARMED!? WHERE IS THE HONOR!?] he thought to himself before quickly thinking. He was a quick thinker, just not a very smart one. Senshi flipped his Katana, shielded it with some KI, and threw it hilt up towards Noodle, hoping she would catch, if she could even if she blocked the attack it would still keep her alive. Meanwhile Senshi had ran over to the high elf before beginning a flurry of tornado kicks, keeping the combo rolling by using his hands to regain momentum after every full rotation, forcing the elf to stop attacking Noodle and focus once more on him. Finally after a while of those hard to keep up with attacks which were still dodged to Senshi's impressment, he had back flipped onto his hands, face facing skyward, before springing forward with a double kick during the confusion of the flurry of attacks. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
(
n033h1.gif

Last edited:
Lord Vader
Aboard the Reborn
Above Gladius-I

"I accept your condition, Admiral Piett, I guess my best admiral here have wronged you although I will come with my other self, your Lord Vader which is very unexplainable to have an other self, to see how the Empire's military hierarchy works." Lord Vader said on the comm.

"My Lord, are you crazy?! This is basically a suicide!" Grand Admiral Yularen replied.

"Don't underestimate me, Grand Admiral. I am one the most powerful and talented Dark Lord of the Sith in the Galactic history and if this backfires, I will kill entire crew of that ship including my other self."

"Yes, my lord."

"Now, tell the starfighters to shift their attention to the Invisible Hand. To be honest, Grand Admiral, this brings back memories. The days of the Clone Wars." Lord Vader chuckled.

"As you wish, my lord!" Grand Admiral Yularen would chuckle.

Grand Admiral Yularen would command the star fighters who were currently fighting on the Executor would shift their attention to the Separatist starfighters who were attacking the defending star fighters. The aerial attack near the Reborn would be intense and brutal as the hundred starfighters engage with the Separatist Star fighters.

Lord Vader would go to the jail, the storm guards would bow to him as he open the jail. He looked at his other self as his dark-side eyes looked at his mask.

"Stand up, Lord Vader, come with me." Lord Vader said as he addresses his other self with nobility and respect. They would go to the a small transport ship and head to the Executor. While they were aboard, Lord Vader would destroy the stun cuff using the Force. He would look at him and he began to question him.

"You are me but yet you are different-... very different. Your past visions are real but to me they aren't real because I haven't experienced those in the past as a Dark Lord. I want to explain why your past visions are like that even though you are me, Lord Vader." Lord Vader would wait for his other self's response.

Lord Kenobi

Out of anger, Lady Sai would use a very rare Force ability called Force bellow which she would use her amplified scream towards Grievous and the surrounding Separatists, this attempt would cause Grievous and the surrounding Separatists to be thrown away back to their shuttles.

A band of 20 Sith Knights leaded by Lord Kenobi would arrive as a reinforcement and started to slaughter Separatist droids. Lord Kenobi, especially the heavy/elite droids using the Force. Lord Kenobi would use Force crush to the tridroid who recently killed 18 storm troopers on sight. Lady Sai's Sith knights continued to fought with the magnaguards aggressively.

Meanwhile, Lord Thrax, who is on the original Lord Vader's personal Advanced TIE fighter, would shoot at the heavy/elite droids as an air support of the ground forces.

The IM-444 garrison base which is now a Conglomerate territory is now heavily guarded by the 501st Legion. The surrounding base would be defended by E-Webs and snipers who are currently shooting at the Imperials, raiders, and droids.

Donder172 Donder172

Josuke Higashikata
New York

"Yeah, sure, I can help your friends!" Josuke said, a determined smirk on his face in response to her wink. It was then that she took off. "Hey! Wait up!" Josuke said, starting to take off in a sprint after D.Va's mech. "Crazy Diamond!" Josuke shouted, calling his stand forth. Crazy Diamond reached out, grabbing a hold of one of the mech's legs as it flew off, pulling Josuke along with it. The Stand held on tight as D.Va flew through the city, the speed causing a few stray hairs in Josuke's pomp to come loose. "Dammit..." He muttered, taking a comb out of his pocket , trying to straighten up his hairdo as they flew, which was no easy task. Josuke almost lost the grip on his comb when D.Va plunged into the sewers, opting to put it away and concentrate on making sure Crazy Diamond didn't let go. Once Josuke found an opening, the stand let go, causing Josuke to skid about ten feet on the concrete, Crazy Diamond putting out its own feet on the ground in order to stop himself. Josuke didn't have a second to relax however, as he was soon swarmed with symbiotes after letting go of the mech. "Alright...let's do this!" Josuke shouted, Crazy Diamond springing into action, laying into the symbiotes with its signature barrage of punches. "DORARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

tenor.gif

"Hey!" Josuke shouted, looking to D'Va shortly after she attempted to dispatch the largest monster in the room. "I'll take the big guy!" He shouted, motioning toward the host. "See if you can find us an opening!"

Noodle
Rush Valley
Noodle scoffed internally finding out that this female adversary, this elf, had known about her being there. Noodle held her discipline however to not pop out or say anything yet, as making a move now would be useless, she waited for the best moment to make her move. However this allowed for that fight to continue a bit more, and then the elf used fire, especially trying to use Noodle to make the Samurai make a hasty mistake, so she underestimated Noodle, this could be something used to her advantage in some form. But for the moment she began running, to avoid the inferno coming for her.

Even though she would've dodged it anyway, Senshi believed she wouldn't be able to and tossed his katana infused with ki to protect her, as she was running she grabbed the katana and used it's ki infused powers to protect herself. And now with Senshi laying an attack on the woman Noodle also sheathed the katana as best as she could as she didn't have the best spot for it, as the Katana would be overkill against this adversary and they weren't intending on killing her, Noodle finally determined it was time to jump in, she watched carefully, anticipating the right moment to make her move as the elf had to go to block or dodge she moved at that moment so that she wouldn't been seen as she would get up close, block her movements of dodging or blocking and finally end this. Closing the distance quickly due to her training, she would position herself in a manner where the elf was pretty much pinned, Noodle could move out of the way if truly needed, and then sending a strike with her knee for the elf's back while preparing to possibly counter or dodge should she be targeted next.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Ultron, Metro-Gotham

Ultron smash the poor man into the Ground. "Tell Me where is the Artifact, Where is the Reactor Core ?!",
"I told you man, I don't know what you talking about.", The Man answered, the look of fear was real in his eyes.
"Fine, looks like I need to get the Information Myself.", Ultron once again smashed the man this time into the wall, and now uses his Enchepalo Ray to get into his mind. Ultron searched into the man's mind from he moving to a town called Gotham, being saved by the masked figure known as Batman when a clown named joker blow up a ferry or something, until when he sees the light in the sky appeared.

"Gotham ? I thought this was The Stark Clipterion ? What Is this place ?"

However as Ultron can't find what's he looking for, Unsatisfied he quickly throw the man away. Ultron then command his drones to fly away searching for information, but to his surprise not all of his drone were in his control, some Ultron drones must've gone haywire. He also realizes a lot of his body stranded in a place he don't know.

"Gotham ? What happened ? Where is this ?", Ultron reads the signs around the place and see that the man memory was the truth, he somewhat transported into this strange place called Gotham. Ultron blast the wall in the facility revealing the dark night ciity to him. Using his hood he walks in the dark alleys on the city. A lot posters in the road confirms him that he's no longer in Stark's secret facility as he sees the poster about some bat guy that he sees in the man's mind before and another guy that wear red and blue cloth with S in his chest. "Strange.", He thought to himself.

Suddenly someone throw a rock to his back. "Hey Old Man, this is our domain. If you wan't to walk through here you should gave us money for protection.", Ultron ignores the guy and continue walking down the road as he doesn't want to blow his cover

"Hey ! Are you deaf man.", the thug followed Ultron and he can clearly sees a lot of other thug are coming from his front. "Don't blame me if things gets really ugly real fast.", One Thug approaching Ultron with a crowbar but as he hit Ultron's head, the crowbar was broken into 2. The man confused and just as that Ultron blasted him using his repulsor ray.

After one of the thug knocked out, The Man from earlier who persumably is the leader command the other thug to attack Ultron and just as that Ultron revealed himself and brutally slaugther them. The thug leader was the last, and as he was about to run Ultron use his gravity manipulator to pull him to his hand, "Typical Humans."

"Please don't kill me, I have a family."

"Oh yeah ? Unfortunately, I don't care.", Ultron throw him to a wall then Slam a Nearby Car to his body.

Last edited:
Scarlet Witch, Mos Eisley Cantina
"I Would like one Shwarma please", Wanda sit in one of the cantina chair and order some food to the Bug Alien that serve in the Cantina she quickly pick shwarma as it was the only known food in the menu although she have no idea what the shwarma in the cantina looks like. Since the 'Apocalypse' hit Scarlet Witch had been undergoing various mission under Captain America orders, however a few days ago somehow she lost contact with him and since then she are stranded in this place.

With the Avengers Van and other Avengers stuff and gadgets she found not long after she awake in this weird place, money and living space sure not a problem at all, but she can't help but worried about what happened with Captain America and the rest of the team. Wanda mission here was to find some information about the other Avengers, Cap message tells her that Thor was somehow sought in this desert place. Athough she had not hear someone talk about Thor or anything that resembles him in this place.

Not far from where she's sitting Wanda can hear a girl with weird antlers on her face are talking to some rock creature, a normal combination considering the place. However the one that caught her attention was that the girl said she was searching about an earthling called Star God or something.

Wanda stealthily move towards the two and hear what they're talking about, maybe they had some connection to The God of Thunder.

Last edited:
The monster went for the Samurai once again as he tried to flee, but it was struck in the back by Mark's flare gun.

"Get to the station!" Mark shouted "This one's mine."

The monster turned towards Mark, an angry look in it's eyes and it's mouth wide open. In response, Mark reached into his satchel and drew a small wooden box. It folded out into an armoured and weaponised wooden chair that Mark held in front of him.
"I have a chair!" Mark shouted, hiding his fear "Now tell me who you are before I beat you to death with it!" He screamed

The monster giggled like a child playing a game and placed it's finger back in it's mouth. Mark fired another shot from his flare gun, shooting a bright purple moustache into the side of the monster's face.
"Gluttony." It giggled, before charging towards Mark.

Gluttony.jpg
-
With each blow delivered, the Elf tilted body to the side, dodging most of the blows by mere inches. One final kick landed a blow on her chest, causing her to stumble back and into a blow delivered by Noodle. She managed to steady herself and braced for more blows..
"You little shits actually managed to hit me!?" She shouted, her eyes widening with shock. Her eyes narrowed as a smile grew across her face "Alright, this is getting interesting."

She reached behind her back, drawing a staff with each sides glowing with golden magical energy and slammed it against the ground, creating a shockwave that knocked the pair back. She then jumped upwards, running along one of the alleyway's walls and making her way to the top of a building.

She gave the two a casual salute before running out of the city.

Things are getting interesting.

Shimazu watched the beast charge him as he tried to move towards the station. Only to see Mark completely takes it attention. Shimazu looked to Mark as the beast charged Mark and so Shimazu shot a ki-ball at the beast, sending the beast off it's course once more. Shimazu looked towards Mark once more before nodding, finally with an incredible speed Shimazu had took off from the town hall, put the doors, and onto the streets rapidly nearing the Station. Soon enough he made it to see parts of the station on fire, his blue aura still surrounding him. He readied himself for whatever as he moved towards the door. The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
-
Senshi was repulsed by the attack, it was so strong and unexpected that Senshi fell over onto his back before quickly flipping back wards using one of his hands for support and landing on his feet. He watched as the elf ran off, he gritted his teeth under his mask as he made ready to jump after her, but he let it go. He heard the explosion from a while ago with his heightened senses as he was battling the elf. Senshi retrieved his blade from Noodle before bowing to her, "I know you were probably far more capable of dodging but me being a quick thinker I am not a smart one!" he laughed. Senshi quickly motioned for her to follow as he jumped up to one of the roofs, with this time they had as they traveled she could tell him anything she wanted (cough cough).
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back