• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Captain Cold: Metro-Gotham
"Playing hardball, huh?" Snart asked "I think we'll get along wel."
He turned towards Sebastian "I know what's he's getting out of this, being the hero type and all but what does this Crane guy have on you? Unless you're an idiot, you wouldn't be going after him for no reason."

MainEventMan MainEventMan Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Markiplier: Rush Valley
Seeing the urgency from the eyes of the group, the secretary leaned back in her chair.
"We're helping the cops." Mark added "Phone the police station if you don't believe us."

The secretary picked up a radio but Mark had already jumped over the desk, pushing his way past and towards the door before the secretary or any security could stop him.
There was a staircase going upwards by at least three floors and at the very top Mark saw something.

He squinted and noticed a humanoid shape, causing his eyes to widen. Mark immediately gave chase.

When the Samurai would follow, they would see that the trail led in two directions: out of a nearby window and up the stairs.
Sleek Sleek Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Snake raised an eyebrow. Just India, huh? He shook his head, and addressed Gandhi
"I've got it here. You can send her back."

He looked at Karla, then remarked
"I've seen what revenge does to a person. I don't want something like that getting involved in something as important as this."
Heading of a probable storm of abuse from both, he added
"Revenge kills your judgement, your morality. You start to do questionable things, until the hell you see is the one you've made. I don't need any more demons getting involved with this."
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Asriel looked at the box
"You know, I've seen weirder......and worse than a corpse like that."
He said, huffing
"Don't you think it's a bad idea to stay here? If they're so good they could come and try to wipe the slate clean. Meaning no corpse in the morgue....and no us seeing him or her do that."
Pretty articulate for a 12 year old

Senshi and Shimazu: Rush Valley
"GET BACK HERE!"

Senshi, although confused, stood up quickly before putting his mask in helmet back on, Senshi spun the secretary chair after saying, "I apologize a hundred times for this," Senshi immediately jumped over the desk and with a quick kick to the face to one guard and an arm drag followed by a shot to a pressure point to another, both guards were knocked out. Immediately Shimazu ran to keep with Mark, but they had lost him. He saw two trails, Shimazu said "Go this way hurry!" to Senshi as Senshi had just entered the same room, pointing towards the window and immediately running upstairs. Senshi dolphin dived out the window in pursuit. Both Samurai warriors both unsheathed their weapons and heightened their senses.

????: Diamond City
Nearing the gate.

Nearing Diamond City, which may have heightened some form of alert, came a figure walking in. But the most disturbing part was not just the fact that he was alone, but that he was whistling a Hymn that may have been completely unrecognizable to some. But to few others they may have knew it well. He walked nearing the city and it's massive walls, to him he recognized it's design. "I remember this place, this is the Boston Stadium, huh, what the hell is this thing doing all the way out in the middle of god knows where," came a muffled voice from the figure. He had approched what he could only assume was a gate.
(What he was whistling-

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Donder172 Donder172 The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Last edited:
SEBASTIAN CASTELLANOS - METRO-GOTHAM

"I'm here to put psychos like Crane in their place," Sebastian explained to the goggled man, "I've seen what happens when a mad man gets his hands on STEM," Sebastian then turned to face the surrounding City as it slowly becomes more horrific, "Except none of them did this to the real world..."
MainEventMan MainEventMan The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Indian Empire
There was a knock on Caesar's bedroom door and Lord Ghandi stepped inside.
"Caesar." He said with a friendly smile "Mind if we have a little chat? I don't believe we've had a proper chat to talk."
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Karla: Diamond City
Karla giggled in response to Snake's words before this turned into a hearty belly-laugh. She bent over, clutching her sides and continuing to laugh, wiping away a tear
"Oh boy. Give me a minute."
She straightened herself up and took a deep breath
"First off, I'm a merc and a pirate. I kill people for money. Mortality went out the window, came back into the house, kicked over the furniture, shit on the carpet and then jumped out another window just to be safe!" She exclaimed with a grin

"B, no two...I'm getting paid a lot of money and getting a favour from Ghandi himself if I do this. The revenge part just means I could have given the man a discount."
She cracked her neck
"And three..."
She snapped the fingers on her left hand, creating a small, purple flame which she balanced on her fingers "I'm a Tiefling. Demon blood already runs through my veins." She explained a calm and cold tone

"I'm getting involved in this with or without your help. Ghandi gave me advance pay and I intend to see this contract through. Working together would just make things easier for both of us."

"Sir!" A Minuteman soldier cut in, running over to the group "There's a man at the gate. Weird man with a gas mask."
Preston looked over his shoulder "Search him and question him."
"And if he's a Vortex drone?"
"Shoot him. Too many people have died, we can't afford to take any more risks."

Karla looked over at Snake with judgemental, sarcastic eyes
"What was that you were saying about revenge?"

-
Two Minutemen soldiers would step out of the gate, aiming laser muskets at the man in the gas mask.
"Who are you?" One asked

Sleek Sleek Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Caesar didn't expect to be greeted by Gandhi himself. He bowed respectfully towards Gandhi "Of course your Lordship, what is it you'd like to discuss?" Caesar smiled at his employer.

Mark dashed up the stairs, going as fast as his legs could carry him. Despite this, he still wasn't running at his peak. He was still recovering from the anti-venom, even if it had been a day or two.
By the time he reached the fifth floor, Mark was running short of breath, with the suspect just one floor above him.

He watched as they took the final flight of stairs to the roof and jumped, grabbing a hold of the banisters on the stairs above and pulling himself up.
Mark burst through the door, knocking it open with one of his shoulders and charging onto the roof.

He came face to face with the suspect, a large and plump man with almost cartoonish features including a large nose, eyes and mouth. He had a plump face and a large tongue.
"Good." He said with a grin "I like my meat tired out first. The sweat makes it so much more succulent!"
"Oh for the love of..." Mark complained

The creature lunged at him.

-
Tim looked at Asriel with a puzzled look on his tiny face
"You thinking we should go and help Mark?" He asked

Sleek Sleek Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

"Now that, I can agree with..." Snart added "I'm not a fan of power-crazy psychopaths myself. I just hope that Crane can actually be killed...Last psychopath that I went up against was an immortal dick."

Well, it had been the Time Masters but they'd been working for Savage at least. For the sake of everything Savage had done, he hoped that his death was slow.

Indian Empire
Ghandi took a seat and poured Caesar some tea.
"I hear that your scientists are making good progress on the ageing scerum. I know it's just the first stage in making those beast-men, but I appreciate the work."

He stirred his cup with a spoon and took a sip
"Of course. I'm not just here to congratulate you. There is another matter."

ManyFaces ManyFaces

Last edited:
Lucina: Metro-Gotham
Her world is on the brink of destruction. With her father dead and her mother reincarnated as the felled dragon, she feels as it is her duty to save her future by changing the past. With Naga's great power, she has arrived, yet...

"This is not...!"

"Indeed. You are in a reality far removed from our own... befitting for one who dares to defy me..."

She kneeled and held her right hand in agonizing pain, yet she wouldn't utter a sound for fear of being heard.

"Grima...!"

"You will become mine soon enough, Ylissean Exalt. After all, we are of the same blood..."

She bit her lower lip, "I will never serve you!"

"It matters not. For it is only a matter of time until you become the very thing you have feared..."

The maniacal laughter echoed through her head. As the laughter fades, so does the pigment in her skin. However, Lucina would not play into Grima's mind games. That's exactly what he wants. To break her will... To control her. The same tactic used on her mother. Lucina's heart aches at thought of what happened to her mother, her father, and her future.

"It was never supposed to be this way..."

But there was no time to wallow over the future because she had the chance to change it, but where was she? Certainly, this wasn't Yisstol what with all the advanced technology and such. Upon inspecting the area around her, she came across a sign that read:

"GOTHAM"

"Gotham?" She asked, "I've never heard of such a country before."

Looking around, this place was infested with all types of crime. Yes, this wasn't Yisstol, not by a long shot. This was a mistake. Perhaps Naga did not understand the concept of time and space or perhaps she did. Lucina will never know, but for now, she'll make the best out of the situation she's in. It looked like this town needed a hero, a savior.

Lucina pulled out her butterfly-shaped mask and took a deep breath, "I suppose I must don his name once more."

And with that, Lucina tied her hair and donned her signature mask. Holding her sword close in the air, she found her new mission: to protect as many people as she can as the Marth, the Hero-King.

"In Naga's name! I will not fail!"

tumblr_o2bievAQ4n1utphfeo1_500.gif

(Open to anyone)

Nathan Drake: Diamond City
"And what do we have here?"

Nathan Drake expected a big and bustling city with people strolling left and right and angry drivers honking their horns at some unsuspecting motorist. Instead, it's quiet and nearly empty. There really wasn't any reason for the city to be so dead like this. It rubbed Nate the wrong way and he sure wished that Sully, Elena, or even Sam were here to fill that emptiness. Hell, he'll even settle for Nadine Ross.

Basic instinct would tell Nate to call out to someone, hoping that they will hear him, but then again from his experiences, calling out for help in a place like this might get you shot. Who knows? There could be an ambush just around the corner if he were to yell. Still, this no-fear fortune hunter wasn't about to turn tail and run. There was so much to do, places to plunder, buildings to climb.

"Ah, hell... Might as well make the best of it," Nate said to himself while flipping a rusted pirate coin.

With only a pistol, shotgun, and his wits, Nate traversed through the seemingly quiet city. Whatever or whoever came in his way would be met with a bullet or a sarcastic quip... hopefully the latter.

Nathan-Drake-uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-39823942-500-280.gif

(Open to anyone)

Morrigan Aensland: New York
Morrigan watched from below as chaos continued. She sensed that a strong gathering of people and creatures from far and wide coming to this exact place. Sure, there were other places to choose from, but it was interesting to watch them all struggle here to fight for something that they all know little to nothing about, but she was no better than them. All she knew was that the worlds are colliding, but this was nothing new to her. Worlds come together all the time and once again it seems to be the end of all worlds.

She crossed her legs and giggled, "Oh, what fun this will be! New faces and familiar places~!"

No longer able to hold her urge, she swooped down from below and made herself known.

"I hope I'm not late for the party~!"

tumblr_ohp3wqhbuA1qiodg3o1_500.gif

(Open to anyone)

Akira Kurusu: Metro-Gotham
On one of the rooftops of Arkham Asylum was a young boy standing at the edge. He donned a mask of white and a suit of black. The only color he had on him was his red gloves. Akira Kurusu didn't know what exactly was happening, but all he knew was that Igor told him about the "War of the Worlds" and the convergence of universes. Honestly, he could believe that as he's seen things that most people don't. Just then, he noticed three unsuspecting men wandering in. His curiosity was peaked. Who were these men and what business do they have in here? Are they people in need of some "reform?" If so, Akira would gladly steal their hearts like the professional Phantom Thief that he was.

The time wasn't right, however. He felt the need to observe them first before making a move, as Arsene could sense a fourth presence. A presence that invokes... fear. Akira was weary of this, so it was a smart move to use stealth now.

"Better safe than sorry..."

And so, the Phantom Thief and his persona followed the group through the rooftops.

b0d95b5ebbf0e208f03ae7ac073cc14eebecf178_hq.gif

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts MainEventMan MainEventMan The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Something strange is afoot.

Before Mark could be struck by the creature, he was pushed from the way and immediately the same figure he pushed him dashed fast to the right. All the while a noise of metal slitting flesh could be heard. If Mark were to look over he would see the monster gripping it's throat, then a light, it was a blade which immediately was brought up the face, the half wooden face of Shimazu, whose eyes were now trained on the creature under Shimazu's white mask. He immediately quenched the blade and used his ki to mask his footsteps before approaching the creature, immediately he re-ignited his blade before slicing it horizontally on the stomach. The blade was drenched once more but as the creature thought the assault was over believing it would make a recovery Shimazu said, "Omae wa mo, shindeiru!" with his back turned to the creature. Shimazu curled one of his hands which he had freed into a ball and immediately the monster began to burn. Shimazu retrieved the blade before walking towards Mark (and picking him up if he fell done), "We must find Senshi, find the others, i fear there may have been more than one, as I have seen two paths of the creature, so we must remain diligent" Shimazu explained.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek ( Yeah I knew I was rushing that one there, sorry.)

Dallas Grove: Diamond City
Dallas Immediately looked at the two men before tilting his head at them, "What the hell kinda weapons are you using? Trust me pal if you want to do something to me you're gonna need something more than that. As for introductions it is not necessarily accustom to point a gun to someone and ask em how their day was. The name is Dallas Grove, and if this is some kind of sick and twisted joke then I should mind you that I was promoted to Sergeant not long ago within the 6th Marine Regiment, that would be trench raiders ya hiccups." Dallas told them, they had not noticed until after approaching him he had his pump action shotgun with a bayonet in his right hand at Trail arms. He let the shot gun slide forward a bit before he pulled it up and rested it on his shoulders. "Besides if I were truly a threat I would not have given you the time to have me where you want me, so what are you fellas doing outfitting a Baseball stadium into a fortress for?"

Last edited:
latest

Rachel Alucard - Rachel's Castle near Metro-Gotham

Rachel grew ever so with the tired setting of Metro-Gotham... Although she must admit once Scarecrow gained control of STEM, the place has much more lively.

Rachel observed the city from a relative distance to all the commotion. She sighed and took a sip of her Tea.

Her familiar, Gii, then asked "What's wrong, princess?"

"The play goes on with no true hero... A Shame really," Rachel sighed once more... but then she noticed someone new, a Dashing young lad with blue hair and his face hidden behind a mask.

Rachel smiled, "Perhaps this may be the hero that this play so desperately needs." Rachel stood up from her chair, which prompted a large cat to morph into a parasol, "Nago, Gii... Let us go and greet this mysterious hero." Rachel said as she teleported off to meet this hero.

Rachel Alucard - Metro-Gotham
Rachel appeared before the hero, "Hello, Mr. Hero... I do believe this is our first meeting..."
Fran DeArc Fran DeArc

Caesar wasn't going to turn down Gandhi's hospitality and drank some of the tea. "Shurororo of course they're making progress under my leadership of course." His grin faltered on the news of other matters "What would these matters be Lord Gandhi?"

Lucina, now "Marth," looked around until she realized that the voice was two-thirds her height.

"Hm... Indeed," She tried her best to disguise her feminine voice. Although she was used to being called a guy, it still felt a bit odd at times. Nonetheless, Lucina had to play out this farce for as long as she can. She lowered her sword and turned her head towards the side. She wondered why a little girl was wandering out in the middle of the night.

"Marth" wouldn't say much, lest she'd be exposed.

fa44d57feeca3421a450e38032eee4b3.gif

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Rachel Alucard - Metro-Gotham

Rachel noticed something rather odd about the sound of the hero's voice.

"Uh, do you have a cold, sir? You don't sound so well," Gii, the fat reddish Bat Familiar, expressed his concern for the health of the masked hero.

"Perhaps it's due to the weather outside? It is rather chilly out here at night," Rachel's Parasol/Cat Familiar, Nago, chimed in as he morphed back into a rather large fat cat.

"Quiet, both of you!" Rachel sternly ordered her familiars as she bopped them both on their heads.

"OW!" the two familiars cried.

Rachel then analyzed the masked hero. Rachel may appear to be a child but her youthful appearance hides a century's worth of experience, "I'm terribly sorry for my companions' rudeness... Mr. Hero... or should I refer to you as 'Ms. Hero'?"

Fran DeArc Fran DeArc

Sebastian Castellanos - Metro-Gotham

Sebastian was relieved he didn't have to deal with Scarecrow alone.
"Good, now that we're all on the same page," Sebastian said as he extended his hand towards the two, "My name is Sebastian Castellanos." Sebastian thought that introducing himself would aid with trust and would cox the pair to give him their names as well.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen MainEventMan MainEventMan

Last edited:
Indian Empire
"Please, you may call me Mahatma." Ghandi said softly, setting his cup down and leaning back on the chair

"There are matters in the Wasteland that are progressing faster than I anticipated. There is enemy faction that attacked us and threatened the safety and security of this entire planet...And perhaps even Gladius-2. However, I predict that he will be utterly destroyed within a matter of days."

He leaned forwards "This destruction is vital to the next stage of my plan, but I fear that my forces will not be ready on time to move. Not unless efforts are doubled."
He stood up "I'm supplying you with more scientists and equipment in the hopes that my army...Our army of Beast-men is created.

ManyFaces ManyFaces

"Leonard Snart." Snart replied, pulling down his goggles "Although I suppose you already knew that..." He told Batman, shooting him a sarcastic glare.
He stepped in front of the two men "Doing a job solo is a bad idea, but doing it with a team you can't trust and you might as well waltz on in and surrender...Now, I'm not saying I don't trust you two boys."
He pointed at Batman "Costumed vigilante who wants to save people. I know where you stand and chances are you're not going to stab me in the back."
He pointed at Sebastian "A cop hunting a supervillain. So long as you don't try and arrest me half-way through this...Adventure, we're good."

He pointed towards the Asylum "And then there's Crane. I hate to admit it, but I'm a little in the dark. What do we know about him?"

The creature would appear to fall to the ground from it's wounds as it burned, only to quickly rise to it's feet and attack. It's skin was seemingly untouched by the flames.
Before being wounded, he had a rather friendly and cartoonist smile on his face, this had been replaced with a frown like that of a child being refused his favourite toy.

Mark was walking away with Shimazu but quickly spun around as he heard the sound of someone panting.
"Oh shit..." Mark muttered

It's body began to contort and twist as something within it's stomach started to move as a second, larger mouth with jagged teeth opened. Mark fired a shot from one of his pistols only for it to sink into the skin.
"I'm gonna eat you!" The monster cried

"No thank you!" Mark cried, grabbing Shimazu and running towards the door. There was a large explosion of energy as part of the roof and staircase was taken off, just missing Mark's head. He turned around and fired another shot as the creature ran after them.

-
Senshi would grow closer to his target, being able to corner them in an alleyway, with a dead end. They were a slim and tall figure wearing a hood that obscured their face.
"Nowhere to run." She said in a cold, grim tone

She reached into her coat and drew four throwing knives, tossing them at the Samurai.

-
From in the morgue, Asriel, the police, Tim, Chica and three other officers would hear a large boom coming from upstairs as something, or someone hit the front of the police station.
The police chief reached for his sidearm and nodded at the other officers "Somebody stay with the kid, the rest of you...We need to secure the armoury."

The sounds of gunfire could be heard from upstairs, followed by a second explosion.

Morbuskid Morbuskid Sleek Sleek The Omen of Death The Omen of Death (OPEN TO ANYONE)

Ah crud monkey.

Shimazu would looks towards the creature with a complete disdain for it's existence. He knew he could defeat it but how? Perhaps the answer was in the Ki. No matter, he ran with Mark until the staircase was shut down. Shimazu knew that this creature would not die unless he had unleashed an old power he knew would cost him, but it would be worth it. Immediately Shimazu got into his iconic crouching defensive position, blade in hands, before tilting his head down slightly and closing his eyes, he began to channel his Ki. If the monster were to charge him he would attempt dodge it, (Essentially what I am saying is if the creature decides to Charge Shimazu you can say if he dodges or not,) Shimazu said to Mark, "Keep safe," not giving much detail since he knew the creature understood them both.
-
Meanwhile Senshi had quickly drawn his Katana, the style of form the hooded slim figure threw the knives had allowed Senshi to quickly get into his guard and block two knives before switching guards and dodging the other two. "Karera wa mohaya anata no tame ni kurushimimasen! (They no longer suffer for you!)" Senshi exclaimed before setting his Katana in a passive stance, he would drag the Katana to his side before leaning forward in a charge, but he was smarter than this, this was simply to lure the figure into an attack that she would regret. As soon as she would strike at him, he would dodge and follow up with an overhead heavy slash.

Lord Kenobi
The Wasteland: Outside of New Vegas

The pretender's words was sure familiar about what the Sith pretender said. That's what the Chosen One has said to him when they were Jedis during the Clone Wars although Kenobi would never believe that this was Vader. Kenobi stopped the attack when the Imperial reinforcements arrived. He was losing hope until he sensed his close fellow; Lord Vader and he can sensed him not far away from the battle. Meanwhile, the Conglomerate 501st Legion who were defending the lines would be heavily attacked by TIE fighters and TIE interceptors and hundreds of 501st Legion under Kenobi's wing would began to lose their moral and they would be scatter around the battlefield.

For the Sith Knights under Kenobi's wing, they were a bit exhausted although they would continue to slaughter the new incoming of stormtroopers. They would try to avoid the AT-AT's as much as possible, one Sith knight would die on the AT-AT attack. Lord Kenobi turned his attention back to the man. "You win, pretender, but that doesn't mean you won the duel."

Meanwhile...

Lord Vader (Anakin Skywalker)
Lord Vader's personal flagship, the Reborn
Outside Gladius-I

Lord Vader would suddenly came outside the cockpit moments later, what he remembered is that he was fighting Palpatine and yet he is here. Most of his crew were looking at him and would bow down at him, that includes his Sith Knights and his 501st Legion. Lord Vader was on his personal flagship called the Reborn, a Venator-class Star Destroyer.

"What happened?" Lord Vader said as he scratched his head.

Grand Admiral Wullf Yularen would approach and bow before Lord Vader, he would stand up and began to speak.

"My lord, you came out of the cockpit out of no where which surprised us although I am glad that you are safe, my lord." Grand Admiral Yularen replied.

"Where's Lord Kenobi?" Lord Vader asked.

"I don't know, my lord, aren't you with him?"

"That's why I am asking you, Grand Admiral."

Suddenly, Lord Vader would sense Lord Kenobi on an unknown nearby planet although he would sense a powerful Force-sensitive just like him and he felt weird as he sensed this powerful Force-sensitive. Vader would look at Grand Admiral Wullf Yularen.

"Tell the pilots to go to this unknown planet, Lord Kenobi is there. I don't know how he get there but he needs our help. Now."

"Yes, Lord Vader!" Grand Admiral Yularen would go to the cockpit to give orders to the pilots of Vader's flagship.

Minutes later, the flagship would arrive outside the planet from the hyperspace. Lord Vader was walking to the bridge and one of the Conglomerate officers approached him.

"Lord Vader, we are unable to contact the Conglomerate as if we are no longer in the Conglomerate space. We are the only hope for Lord Kenobi's reinforcements. The deployment is ready under your orders, my lord."

"Attack the planet where Lord Kenobi is situated. I will lead the army personally." Lord Vader would left the war plan room as he goes to a heavy transport ship of 125 Sith Knights, they would bow to Vader before flying to the planet. Heavy transport ships carrying the 501st Legion would also go to the planet. 50 V-Wing squadrons basically escort the transport ships and help Kenobi's reinforcements against the Imperials.

The reinforcements would arrive when Lord Vader and his army arrive on the battlefield via transport ship. Lord Vader and a hundred Sith knights would come out to the shuttle as they ignite their sabers and would charge to the battlefield to slaughter the Imperials. Lord Vader, using his two lightsabers that resembles Jedi and Sith, would use deadly Jar'kai form to kill the Imperials and the raiders. The Sith knights would help Kenobi's Sith knights to slaughter the Imperials.

501st Legion under Vader's wing would arrive which consists of approximately 800 stormtroopers, would charge as they get out of the shuttle and helped the brethren to combat the Imperials. They would set numerous E-Webs in the captured line of defenses and it is now heavily defended, they would shoot Imperials and raiders on sight. With the arrival of the V-Wings, they would be divided into three divisions, 30 V-Wings would target the TIE fighters and TIE interceptors and the dogfight would begin. 15 V-Wings would target the AT-AT and AT-ST's and would rain hell upon them. The 5 V-Wings would target the IM-444 garrison base and would rain hell upon them.

Lord Kenobi was laughing at the Sith pretender. "Looks like we win after all, I guess I was wrong, pretender." He would attempt to use Force whirlwind against the pretender.

Donder172 Donder172

Barry laughed at Sara's remark on his brief skirmish with the NCR ranger "They don't call me Barry the Chopper for nothin' missy. But you don't seem like somebody i'm allowed to chop so ya don't need ta worry."
"As for what I am, well the whole story can wait for another time but I was part of an experiment that gave me a new body. I'd say it's an improvement actually!" Barry took off his 'head' and bent down enough for Sara to see there was nobody inside the suit of armor that was his body, but not enough for her to see his blood seal, before standing back up. "Now I don't have to worry about taking breaks to eat or sleep. I can chop to my heart's content!" The killer said giddily.
He looked back to Domino "You can't blame me for asking, y'know I thought you might have been a homunuculus with how you were dodging bullets. Don't exactly have mutants where I come from."
"So these NCR guys, are they trying to end the world?"
He took a guess at what Sara meant, she seemed to know the most about the area they were in after all.

Donder172 Donder172 The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
"No, but they're trying to bring back the ways of the old world. Back when America was still a thing. Even now, they're not even half the size of what America may have been and they're already having problems keeping themselves intact. They attack, because they want the land under control of Mister House. More specifically, they want Hoverdam. Which they fought two battles over so far. At this moment, they can't even manage the *current* territories they posses. Not only that, but they do not have a good reputation when it comes to annexing territories. Yet, I would still choose them over Caesar's Legion which we killed off not too long ago." She said before looking closer into the armor "What the hell... and the Mojave couldn't get any weirder. What next, the Caesar isn't actually dead?"

Lord Kenobi
The Wasteland: Outside of New Vegas

The pretender's words was sure familiar about what the Sith pretender said. That's what the Chosen One has said to him when they were Jedis during the Clone Wars although Kenobi would never believe that this was Vader. Kenobi stopped the attack when the Imperial reinforcements arrived. He was losing hope until he sensed his close fellow; Lord Vader and he can sensed him not far away from the battle. Meanwhile, the Conglomerate 501st Legion who were defending the lines would be heavily attacked by TIE fighters and TIE interceptors and hundreds of 501st Legion under Kenobi's wing would began to lose their moral and they would be scatter around the battlefield.

For the Sith Knights under Kenobi's wing, they were a bit exhausted although they would continue to slaughter the new incoming of stormtroopers. They would try to avoid the AT-AT's as much as possible, one Sith knight would die on the AT-AT attack. Lord Kenobi turned his attention back to the man. "You win, pretender, but that doesn't mean you won the duel."

Meanwhile...

Lord Vader (Anakin Skywalker)
Lord Vader's personal flagship, the Reborn
Outside Gladius-I

Lord Vader would suddenly came outside the cockpit moments later, what he remembered is that he was fighting Palpatine and yet he is here. Most of his crew were looking at him and would bow down at him, that includes his Sith Knights and his 501st Legion. Lord Vader was on his personal flagship called the Reborn, a Venator-class Star Destroyer.

"What happened?" Lord Vader said as he scratched his head.

Grand Admiral Wullf Yularen would approach and bow before Lord Vader, he would stand up and began to speak.

"My lord, you came out of the cockpit out of no where which surprised us although I am glad that you are safe, my lord." Grand Admiral Yularen replied.

"Where's Lord Kenobi?" Lord Vader asked.

"I don't know, my lord, aren't you with him?"

"That's why I am asking you, Grand Admiral."

Suddenly, Lord Vader would sense Lord Kenobi on an unknown nearby planet although he would sense a powerful Force-sensitive just like him and he felt weird as he sensed this powerful Force-sensitive. Vader would look at Grand Admiral Wullf Yularen.

"Tell the pilots to go to this unknown planet, Lord Kenobi is there. I don't know how he get there but he needs our help. Now."

"Yes, Lord Vader!" Grand Admiral Yularen would go to the cockpit to give orders to the pilots of Vader's flagship.

Minutes later, the flagship would arrive outside the planet from the hyperspace. Lord Vader was walking to the bridge and one of the Conglomerate officers approached him.

"Lord Vader, we are unable to contact the Conglomerate as if we are no longer in the Conglomerate space. We are the only hope for Lord Kenobi's reinforcements. The deployment is ready under your orders, my lord."

"Attack the planet where Lord Kenobi is situated. I will lead the army personally." Lord Vader would left the war plan room as he goes to a heavy transport ship of 125 Sith Knights, they would bow to Vader before flying to the planet. Heavy transport ships carrying the 501st Legion would also go to the planet. 50 V-Wing squadrons basically escort the transport ships and help Kenobi's reinforcements against the Imperials.

The reinforcements would arrive when Lord Vader and his army arrive on the battlefield via transport ship. Lord Vader and a hundred Sith knights would come out to the shuttle as they ignite their sabers and would charge to the battlefield to slaughter the Imperials. Lord Vader, using his two lightsabers that resembles Jedi and Sith, would use deadly Jar'kai form to kill the Imperials and the raiders. The Sith knights would help Kenobi's Sith knights to slaughter the Imperials.

501st Legion under Vader's wing would arrive which consists of approximately 800 stormtroopers, would charge as they get out of the shuttle and helped the brethren to combat the Imperials. They would set numerous E-Webs in the captured line of defenses and it is now heavily defended, they would shoot Imperials and raiders on sight. With the arrival of the V-Wings, they would be divided into three divisions, 30 V-Wings would target the TIE fighters and TIE interceptors and the dogfight would begin. 15 V-Wings would target the AT-AT and AT-ST's and would rain hell upon them. The 5 V-Wings would target the IM-444 garrison base and would rain hell upon them.

Lord Kenobi was laughing at the Sith pretender. "Looks like we win after all, I guess I was wrong, pretender." He would attempt to use Force whirlwind against the pretender.

Donder172 Donder172
Aboard the Executor
"Sir, we detected an unidentified capital ship in the sector. It's comfirmed to be a Venator-Class Star Destroyer." One ensigns said to the Admiral.
"Open channels to the ship immediately and keep an eye on it." Piett said and waited for a moment to open channels with the unidentified Venator. "Unidentified Venator, this Admiral Firmus Piett of the Executor. Identify yourself and state your intentions immediately." Piett said through the communication channels to the Venator.
"Sir, the Venator released its fighter complement. It's mostly V-Wings..." the ensign said a few minutes later.
"Unidentified Venator, stand down or face the might of the Empire!" Admiral Piett then said, the only ones that were using Venators as far as he knew at this point were the Rebels or other criminal elements. These shouldn't be too strong to fight. Unless these were reinforcements from the unknown enemies. This was absolutely a shock. "Persue an-"
"We got another incoming vessel. Yet this should be possible, the ship's ID matches that of the Invisible Hand." the ensign said as silence came on the bridge. "It's... approaching the Venator."

The Invisible Hand
General Grievous
Grievous watched from the ship as they chased the Venator. He had no idea where he was, but what he did know was that a Republic ship was nearby, and alone. As its fighter complement was launched, Grievous ordered his fighters to launched and mount up a surprise attack on the Republic Forces. Or what he believed to be Republic Forces. Detecting the Republic went for the planet, so will he.
With a force of 40 Vulture Droids and 40 Trifighter along with 100 MMT's, 15 AAT's, 10 OG-9 homing spider droids and 25 LM-432 crab droids. After a minutes arriving at the surface. Looking down at the fight as his forces arrived.

The Invisible Hand getting closer and closer to firing range as it was followed by the rest of its 160 fighter complement.

Darth Vader
"Today will be your end." Vader said and resumed his barrage of attacks. With Kenobi's forces broken, now there was only one thing to do. To kill Kenobi for real. As their battle draws on, Kenobi's reinforcements arrived first. Vader being briefly distracted by this, was taken by surprise of Kenobi's attack, being flown into the air with difficulty.

The Empire was in disarray for a moment as they were getting overwhelmed by the one hundred Sith Knights coming at them. The AT-AT's being completely unprepared for what happened, yet still shooting at the incoming fighters.
The TIE Fighters and TIE Interceptors drawing their attention to the incoming fighters. However, these fighters were certain tough to fight for their opponents, being not for nothing the elite of the Empire.

However, what happened shortly thereafter shocked the entire Empire as at least 80 Seperatists fighters came and engaged all sides, Imperial forces, Kenobi's forces and the raiders. Going mostly for the starfighters.
The Separatists deploying their forces, rougly 4000 B1 Battledroids, 2500 B2 Super Battledroids and 1500 Destroyer Droids being deployed along with its vehicle complement. Starting to open fire on everyone in their sight. With even more reinforcements in sight. Bringing the Empire into a total disarray, being attacked on not one, not two but three different fronts. How many more would come? How long could they hold out?

As the battle continued, Grievous exited his transport. Looking over the battlefield and something was immediately off about it. None of the soldiers wore armor identical to clones. Yet, there were Republic Starfighters in the skies along with ships that he never seen before. Could these be new Republic Starfighters? If so, how were these not found yet? As he walked further, he was flanked by his 4 magnaguards. As he looked around, he saw many Force users. Probably Jedi in disguise. He was looking forward to this battle. Yet, he had to be careful, there were an unusual amount of Jedi in the area. He never seen so many before. Regardless, even if he couldn't win, they had their own problems in space.

After a bump in the path through the sewer, Sebastian slowly came to and realized he was on top of something carrying him. Confused and in shock, he threw himself off and after picking himself up off the ground got in a fighting stance with an orb of electricity in each hand. "Who the fuck are you people?! Where am I?!" he shouts.

Zamasu Zamasu

Cerebella, Carol "Painwheel", & Filia Medici (And Samson)
-New York-

The three girls stopped dead in their tracks when Sebastian gets off of Vice Versa'a grip. He seems to be not happy being carried around. Filia steps forward and say "Mister, we have no mean to harm you. My name is Filia, and the other two are Cerebella and Carol. We're-"

"Hey!" Samson yelled "What about me?!"

"Oh right, this is Samson, my talking hair." Filia says in embarrassment, which Samson gave out a loud grunt. "Anyways..." The schoolgirl continues "We're taking you to the SHIELD agents just for help. We found you laying unconscious that's why."

ColeTurtle ColeTurtle

"How the fuck did I get down here? The last thing I remember is being surrounded by hundreds of those goo oozing pieces of shit and making a shell of electricity around myself." Sebastian explained before sucking back up the two orbs in his hands. "And who the hell is SHIELD? Did they create those monsters!?" he asked, enraged by the fact he was being taken to an organization he knew nothing about.
Zamasu Zamasu

Cerebella, Carol "Painwheel", & Filia Medici (And Samson)
-New York-

"Well that's your problem because we just found you laying on the cold hard ground." Cerebella says "But enough talk. We're supposed to take you to some of out SHIELD agents, but can you still keep up? I think you could be useful for our cause." The young acrobat clears her throat as she begins to explain the situation.

"Those black goo things are called Symbiotes, and they have the tendency to infect the people they touch. Right now, SHIELD, the defenders of this city, has unleashed a cure raining from the skies, but that wouldn't be enough. The cure is also about to be released in the waters, but the problem is that some of them have jammed the valve systems and we're here to fix that. Now, you have a choice; either you help us to save this city or leave to your own survival. You choose."

ColeTurtle ColeTurtle

"..."

"Marth" was taken aback. Even with her mask on and her hair tied, someone was still able to expose her true gender. Was her disguise really that weak in the eyes of people from this world? A bead of sweat ran down her cheek, but she kept her composure and took a deep breath as she gripped the hilt of her sword. Hopefully, her servants created an example she could work with.

"I assure you, you're... bat and cat are correct. It is quite cold out here, but I must ask you a question, Young Miss."

Once again, "Marth" took a look around her surroundings. It still astounded her that the buildings in this world were so tall and filled with lights.

"Who, by any chance, are you? Certainly, you seem out of character here just like myself."

"Marth" had a feeling that this little girl had an incentive. Meeting each other wasn't by any chance and she just teleported in front of her out of nowhere. Her suspicions were raised and blonde girl's perception was all the more reason why Lucina chose to keep true to her guise as "Marth." She didn't trust her or her servants, but she would remain civil as there was no hostility towards the two of them.

latest

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

RACHEL ALUCARD - METRO-GOTHAM

The hero's lie did not fool the Vampire, yet it would be rude for her to not introduce herself.
"I am Rachel Alucard, I am but a mere observer of the play we call life," Rachel introduced herself to "Marth", "And these are my familiars, Nago and Gii..."
"It's a pleasure to meet you," Gii bowed.
"Likewise," Nago chimed in.
"And I assure you, I have met many people during my very long life to know a woman masquerading as a man," Rachel continued, "Although your attempt to hide your identity is quiet admirable, Ms. Hero." Rachel smiled a bit tho it was not because of her exposing "Marth's" gender but more to do with the fact that she has met a fellow flat-chested girl.
latest

Fran DeArc Fran DeArc

Lord Kenobi and Lord Vader
The Wasteland: Outside New Vegas

Lord Vader caught the attention of the whirlwind coming from Lord Kenobi when Kenobi used Force whirlwind. He immediately go to the direction where Kenobi was as he slash Imperial stormtroopers using his deadly Jar'kai technique by using dual lightsabers. As the Conglomerate starfighters have almost dominated the air, a sudden attack from another unknown forces which it would be identified as Separatists, would engage of all sides, attacking the Imperials, the raiders, and of course, the Conglomerates. Lord Kenobi caught the attention of General Grievous which he was surprised as Kenobi have killed Grievous in Utapau. Kenobi would violently throw down the Sith pretender as he eye Grievous on the distance. The stormtrooper's neck would be sliced by Lord Vader which the stormtrooper's corpose would fall down before the Sith pretender.

"Lord Kenobi." Lord Vader's dark side eyes would met Kenobi's dark eyes.

"Lord Vader." Kenobi replied back.

"Now, I decided to pay what I owe you back in Naboo. Once again, thank you for saving me and my wife." Vader would smirk at him.

"Hmm. This battlefield is getting odd, Lord Vader. I mean really odd. I wonder-.. how did Grievous survive the bomb when I destroyed him back in Utapau? How did the Separatists able to built droids when they were already destroyed by the Republic?" Lord Kenobi said as he saw the battlefield which is odd, he would look at the battledroids coming out of the shuttle including Grievous. Lord Vader did too, he was silent. It brings back in the days of the Clone Wars which they have already forget.

"I remember the Clone Wars, Lord Kenobi. That was our turning point to become what we are right now." Lord Vader replied.

Lord Kenobi and Lord Vader would shift their attention back to the Sith pretender. They would feel a powerful sense towards this pretender. Lord Vader would kneel down to the Sith pretender as he touch his mask, he would feel very weird vibe which cause him to get confused and get up.

"This pretender seems-.. interesting. I can sense his powerful deeds."

"Take care of this fool, I doubt he will know you as well. He is one good fighter. Now, it's time for Grievous to die once again." Lord Kenobi said as he wield his Sith lightsaber, he would cut down the Imperials as he makes his way towards Grievous. Lord Vader would be confused at what Kenobi said to him, he would look at the Sith pretender as the pretender motionlessly lies down on the sand. His dual lightsabers that is blue and red would make a 'neon-shadow' towards the pretender's mask.

Meanwhile, in the battlefield, the Conglomerate military forces (including the Sith Knights) would be completely shock as the battledroids came out of the transport and start shooting towards both Imperials, Conglomerates, and the raiders. The E-Webs would shift their attention towards the battledroids and opened fire against them, including to Grievous and his magnaguards. Some Conglomerate stormtroopers would be killed on sight from the sudden attack of the Separatist droids. The Conglomerate stormtroopers would overrun the IM-444 Imperial garrison base, killing remaing Imperials on sight and they would soon capture the whole garrison base. The banner of the Sith Conglomerate would be raised. They would round up the remaining Imperial stormtroopers and execute them on sight. Meanwhile, the Sith Knights continued to slay down the Imperials although some of them would began to slay down the Separatist droids.

The five deadly Sith knights, all of them wearing similar to Revan's mask would surround Grievous' and his magnaguards. The party would be led by a former Nightsister, Lady Sai who wields dual Sith lightsabers.

"You are alive?" Lady Sai would speak to Grievous.

"Separatists are back on the galaxy! This is interesting but your revenge campaign will be tested in the might of the Sith Conglomerate! In the name of Grand Lord Yoda, you must die." Lady Sai would perform deadly Niman form towards General Grievous. The five deadly Sith knights would attack Grievous' magnaguards aggressively.

Aboard the Reborn

The Reborn would get channel signals coming from the Imperial-class Star Destroyer. The ensigns would look at Grand Admiral Yularen as the Grand Admiral approached them. The Grand Admiral commanded the ensigns to accept the call and he would began to respond.

"This is Grand Admiral Wullf Yularen of the Reborn. We are here to destroy you and your armies. Stand down in the name of the Sith Conglomerate or face the consequences."

When there was another reply coming from the Executor, Grand Admiral Wullf Yularen would command the Conglomerate officers to deploy the V-Wings to attack the Imperial capital ship. "Prepare to atta-.."

Suddenly, they would detect what supposed to be a very familiar ship, the Invisible Hand. The Separatists are back? That's what the reaction coming from the entire crew of the Reborn. The Invisible Hand was approaching to the Reborn.

"Invisible Hand." Grand Admiral Yularen replied. He would remember the days of the Clone Wars. He would go back to the comm to reply the Imperials.

"It is very surprising that the Separatists are back even if the Republic have destroyed them years ago. I want to propose a deal for you, Admiral Piett. We are going to make a temporary alliance to destroy the Separatist forces or else we are going to destroy both of your forces and the Separatists. I will wait for your respond, time is gold, Piett." the Grand Admiral would wait for the admiral's response.

Donder172 Donder172

Lord Kenobi and Lord Vader
The Wasteland: Outside New Vegas

Lord Vader caught the attention of the whirlwind coming from Lord Kenobi when Kenobi used Force whirlwind. He immediately goes to the direction where Kenobi was as he slash Imperial stormtroopers using his deadly Jar'kai technique by using dual lightsabers. As the Conglomerate starfighters have almost dominated the air, a sudden attack from another unknown forces which it would be identified as Separatists, would engage of all sides, attacking the Imperials, the raiders, and of course, the Conglomerates. Lord Kenobi caught the attention of General Grievous which he was surprised as Kenobi have killed Grievous in Utapau. Kenobi would violently throw down the Sith pretender as he eyes Grievous on the distance. The stormtrooper's neck would be sliced by Lord Vader which the stormtrooper's corpse would fall down before the Sith pretender.

"Lord Kenobi." Lord Vader's dark side eyes would meet Kenobi's dark eyes.

"Lord Vader." Kenobi replied back.

"Now, I decided to pay what I owe you back in Naboo. Once again, thank you for saving me and my wife." Vader would smirk at him.

"Hmm. This battlefield is getting odd, Lord Vader. I mean really odd. I wonder-.. how did Grievous survive the bomb when I destroyed him back in Utapau? How did the Separatists able to built droids when they were already destroyed by the Republic?" Lord Kenobi said as he saw the battlefield which is odd, he would look at the battledroids coming out of the shuttle including Grievous. Lord Vader did too, he was silent. It brings back in the days of the Clone Wars which they have already forgotten.

"I remember the Clone Wars, Lord Kenobi. That was our turning point to become what we are right now." Lord Vader replied.

Lord Kenobi and Lord Vader would shift their attention back to the Sith pretender. They would feel a powerful sense towards this pretender. Lord Vader would kneel down to the Sith pretender as he touch his mask, he would feel very weird vibe which cause him to get confused and get up.

"This pretender seems-.. interesting. I can sense his powerful deeds."

"Take care of this fool, I doubt he will know you as well. He is one good fighter. Now, it's time for Grievous to die once again." Lord Kenobi said as he wield his Sith lightsaber, he would cut down the Imperials as he makes his way towards Grievous. Lord Vader would be confused at what Kenobi said to him, he would look at the Sith pretender as the pretender motionlessly lies down on the sand. His dual lightsabers that is blue and red would make a 'neon-shadow' towards the pretender's mask.

Meanwhile, in the battlefield, the Conglomerate military forces (including the Sith Knights) would be completely shock as the battledroids came out of the transport and start shooting towards both Imperials, Conglomerates, and the raiders. The E-Webs would shift their attention towards the battledroids and opened fire against them, including to Grievous and his magnaguards. Some Conglomerate stormtroopers would be killed on sight from the sudden attack of the Separatist droids. The Conglomerate stormtroopers would overrun the IM-444 Imperial garrison base, killing remaing Imperials on sight and they would soon capture the whole garrison base. The banner of the Sith Conglomerate would be raised. They would round up the remaining Imperial stormtroopers and execute them on sight. Meanwhile, the Sith Knights continued to slay down the Imperials although some of them would began to slay down the Separatist droids.

The five deadly Sith knights, all of them wearing similar to Revan's mask would surround Grievous' and his magnaguards. The party would be led by a former Nightsister, Lady Sai who wields dual Sith lightsabers.

"You are alive?" Lady Sai would speak to Grievous.

"Separatists are back on the galaxy! This is interesting but your revenge campaign will be tested in the might of the Sith Conglomerate! In the name of Grand Lord Yoda, you must die." Lady Sai would perform deadly Niman form towards General Grievous. The five deadly Sith knights would attack Grievous' magnaguards aggressively.

Aboard the Reborn

The Reborn would get channel signals coming from the Imperial-class Star Destroyer. The ensigns would look at Grand Admiral Yularen as the Grand Admiral approached them. The Grand Admiral commanded the ensigns to accept the call and he would began to respond.

"This is Grand Admiral Wullf Yularen of the Reborn. We are here to destroy you and your armies. Stand down in the name of the Sith Conglomerate or face the consequences."

When there was another reply coming from the Executor, Grand Admiral Wullf Yularen would command the Conglomerate officers to deploy the V-Wings to attack the Imperial capital ship. "Prepare to atta-.."

Suddenly, they would detect what supposed to be a very familiar ship, the Invisible Hand. The Separatists are back? That's what the reaction coming from the entire crew of the Reborn. The Invisible Hand was approaching to the Reborn.

"Invisible Hand." Grand Admiral Yularen replied. He would remember the days of the Clone Wars. He would go back to the comm to reply the Imperials.

"It is very surprising that the Separatists are back even if the Republic have destroyed them years ago. I want to propose a deal for you, Admiral Piett. We are going to make a temporary alliance to destroy the Separatist forces or else we are going to destroy both of your forces and the Separatists. I will wait for your respond, time is gold, Piett." the Grand Admiral would wait for the admiral's response.

Donder172 Donder172
Grievous
Grievous look at the Sith Knights at their attempt of surrounding them. However, being stopped by a large group of Super Battledroids. Commanding about 150 Super Battledroids and normal Battledroids to surround the 5 Sith Knights along with Lady Sai. "Jedi, we never lost the war. You are about to lose." He answered in return as he deploys for battle. Taking two lightsabers and ignites them. Jumping away from the Niman attack before viciously starting his own attacks. Avoiding any form of pattern in his attacks, aiming to keep her too bussy to concentrate.
The four magnaguards engage the Sith Knights along with the Battledroids. Trying to overwhelm them with firepower.

The Seperatists army starts to attack in numbers against everything else. Infantry supported by vehicles and a few fighters. Starting to rain hell on any force not part of the Separatists.

There was little left of the garrison, about 478 men were left of the deployed ones. Yet, keeping on the fight.

Admiral Piett
"Order your men to cease fire immediately first. If you fail to do this you will leave us with no other choice but to engage you. I can assure you, this is a battle you cannot win." Piett demanded "You have ten seconds to order you groundtroops to cease fire. Failure to comply will be met with force."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back