• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Batman
Metro-Gotham

Batman scowled when the man refused to put away his weapon. He began to silently reach for his belt when suddenly, he heard the man empty a few shots into what looked like some type of eldritch horror. He was about to ask the man what the hell that thing was, when he noticed more of these monsters converging in on their position. Despite looking human, it was clear these people were already dead. There was no need for him to hold back then. He took three batarangs out from his belt, throwing them all at the same time. The batarangs spun in mid air as they passed, the blade of each embedding itself into one creature each. A small sequence of high pitched beeps could be heard before each batarang exploded, taking the undead monsters along with them.

He was about to use the same method again, when he noticed some of the creatures getting frozen in ice. It couldn't be Mr. Freeze...and he was right. Once he had an opportunity to collect himself, he recognized Captain Cold, long time enemy of The Flash. "Snart..." He muttered. "I'll deal with you later." He then turned to Sebastian. "Explain. Now." He ordered. Whoever this man was, it was clear he knew something about these horrors...

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
SEBASTIAN CASTELLANOS - THE STREETS OF METRO-GOTHAM

Sebastian shook his head, "Listen, I am just about in the dark as you. I was suppose to stop Jonathan Crane from building a new STEM System."
Sebastian then gestured at the corpses of the horrors, "Which is where those 'things' belong... They're not suppose to be here and how they even got out doesn't make any sense!"

Batman
Metro-Gotham

"Jonathan...Crane?"
Bruce asked, immediately recognizing the name. His demeanor relaxed a bit, although he still came across as someone you probably shouldn't mess with. "Looks like you and I have a common enemy then." He said. "Tell me about this STEM system. I can help you stop Crane. I've dealt with him before."

Batman
Metro-Gotham

"Jonathan...Crane?"
Bruce asked, immediately recognizing the name. His demeanor relaxed a bit, although he still came across as someone you probably shouldn't mess with. "Looks like you and I have a common enemy then." He said. "Tell me about this STEM system. I can help you stop Crane. I've dealt with him before."

SEBASTIAN CASTELLANOS - METRO-GOTHAM

"STEM's a program that links the minds of people into this sort of matrix... Those things are what happens when you have god knows how many different people sharing their memories..." Sebastian explained to the Vigilante. Just then, Sebastian communicator buzzed which cued him to answer the device, "Kidman?"

"I see you've met my work?"

"Crane?" Sebastian muttered.

"No... I am..." whispered Scarecrow

"Scarecrow..." In a flash Scarecrow appeared before the group.

Sebastian fired his revolver at the Criminal only for the villain to disappear before the bullet could touch him.

Snake took the tablet with a sigh.
"One of yours?"
He gestured to the new merc.
"I'm assuming there's more, since they had a transport."

The man looked up to Karla, eyeing her. Snake didn't trust her at all...but he knew he could trust Gandhi less. If she had more mercs with her.....he could potentially buy her out with a better offer.
"So what's their job, Gandhi? You know Diamond Dogs is busy on taking out the machine's operations here. Unless they're helping us, they're in our way."
Snake let that hang in the air.

Cerebella, Carol "Painwheel", & Filia Medici (And Samson)
-New York-

Painwheel was about to lunge her spikes at the schoolgirl, but then the Scotsman comes in front of Filia to defend her. Painwheel did not mind the barrier around the Scottie as she proceeds to make attempts to pierce her spikes through the barrier in order to stab him. Filia would watch her old friend going through many lengths just so to lay a stab at the gigantic Scotsman. "Carol, why?" Filia thought.

On the other hand, Cerebella gets up after being knocked down, only to see Painwheel making several attempts to penetrate the Sctosman's shield. "Hey!" She yelled before she charges towards the wild girl and have her Vice Versa lay a powerful straight punch at Painwheel which sends her flying towards a wall and crash. It may seem to be over, but Painwheel has yet to give up.

Before any of the two could do something, Filia steps in at front and say "You two, please, don't kill her. That girl is-"

"RRROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!"

And just before they knew it, Painwheel gets off the wall and she throws her bladed wheel towards the schoolgirl, lest if one of them does something before its too late.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Captain Cold: Metro-Gotham
"I don't believe we've met." Snart told Batman through gritted teeth "And I'm pretty sure I'd remember somebody with that outfit. So dark and brooding."
He continued firing on the creatures, but his attention was drawn towards Scarecrow "Listen here, Kruger. You're going to tell me what's going on. Right now!" He threatened

Scarecrow vanished before Snart could continue or even open fire on him.
"I take it you're a friend of B...The Flash?" Snart asked Batman "It would explain the ridiculous getup."
He turned towards Sebastian "You, on the other hand...I don't know, but you look like you know what's going on here...At least more than I do that is. So, I'm going to pay at least a little bit of attention."

"This ought to be good." Snart sighed

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts MainEventMan MainEventMan

Karla: Diamond City
"I hired them after Vortex's first cyber-attack against my empire." Ghandi admitted "To try and rally factions in the wasteland against Vortex. The Minutemen, the Railroad and if necessary... even some Raider groups."
"I'm not working with raiders." Preston cut in
"You didn't let me finish." Ghandi snapped "It was my hope that multiple Raider groups and Vortex could be wiped out at the same time. Have them destroy each other to make the wasteland a safer place." He explained in a calm and clear tone "Vortex dies, hundreds of raiders die and so the Minutemen can take back control of the Wasteland...

I certainly trust them more than I would Raiders."

Ghandi cleared his throat "But with these recent attacks, the situation has changed. Vortex has withdrawn from across the globe and is in the process of building a massive army that could consume half the planet!"
The sound of a fist pounding against a wooden table could be heard
"I refuse to let that happen! I refuse to let Vortex wipe out the people of India!"

"Calm your tits, Ghandi." Karla cut in "We're not gonna let that little twerp pull a genocide." She reassured with a grin "You have my word."
"Watch your tone." Ghandi said in a cold tone "Remember that you work for me."
"How could I forget? The offer was too good to pass up? And if you'd told me about what Vortex had done in advance I'd have given you a discount." She teased

Sleek Sleek The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Last edited:
D.Va and Magnus Burnsides: New York
"I'm fine." D.Va answered "Listen, you need to get the hell out of here."
It was still pouring with rain as stage one of the dispersal was in effect, but D.Va knew that the rain couldn't last that long. And when it was over, the symbiotes would make their way out of the sewers, the subway systems and back into the streets of New York.
"This place is gonna be crawling with those symbiote losers in a few minutes. You need to run!"

-
Magnus looked back to see that the others had abandoned him and gritted his teeth.
"Guess it's just you and me, boys." He told the soldiers "Anyone know how to fix some pipes?"

Two of the soldiers raised their hands
"Good. While I'm pretty handy. Pun intended. I'm a carpenter, not an engineer." He explained "You want a really nice chair made, I'm your guy." He added with a grin

MainEventMan MainEventMan Zamasu Zamasu Morbuskid Morbuskid Vsland Vsland

"I don't believe we've met." Snart told Batman through gritted teeth "And I'm pretty sure I'd remember somebody with that outfit. So dark and brooding."
He continued firing on the creatures, but his attention was drawn towards Scarecrow "Listen here, Kruger. You're going to tell me what's going on. Right now!" He threatened

Scarecrow vanished before Snart could continue or even open fire on him.
"I take it you're a friend of B...The Flash?" Snart asked Batman "It would explain the ridiculous getup."
He turned towards Sebastian "You, on the other hand...I don't know, but you look like you know what's going on here...At least more than I do that is. So, I'm going to pay at least a little bit of attention."

"This ought to be good." Snart sighed
SEBASTIAN CASTELLANOS - METRO-GOTHAM

"Damn it," Sebastian cursed under his breath when Scarecrow disappeared before the group's eyes.

Sebastian then looked over to the Caped Crusader, "You seem to know the guy, any ideas where he'd be?"
MainEventMan MainEventMan

Metro-Gotham
Batman Beyond

"Alright punk, I'll give you one second to tell me where your boss is." Terry said as he grabbed the man's collar, holding him up towards his face as he narrowed his eyes. "I've had it up to here with you guys not listening to me just because you claim I don't scare you enough." The man who was being held by Terry smirked and looked him dead in the eyes, not feeling threatened at all.

"What are you going to do, new kid?" He chuckled softly. "You don't have the balls to do anything the real Batman would do."

Terry clenched his fist tighter around the man's collar and held him over the edge of the building. "You were saying?"

"You're bluffing!"

Terry sighed and let go of the man, letting him drop head first off the building before holding out his first, shooting a batarang down. It wrapped around the man's leg and caught him as Terry held the rope in his other hand. Tying it around a nearby pipe, Terry jumped over the edge and slid down the side of the building, stopping next to the man. "Again...where is your boss? And who?"

"Look!" The man began to stutter and look down below him, shaking in fear. "I-i don't work for anyone special. I was told...told that I could do anything! That the bat wasn't anywhere near here but here you are!"

Terry smirked. "Good boy, now I'll let you down and you better go tell whoever told you this that The Batman is here." Terry's boots began to spark as he flew back up, undoing the rope and slowly letting the man down. However, once the man hit the ground and sighed, Terry heard a rather high pitched, female laughter. He looked over the edge once more to see a green mist covering the man, followed by a scream. The sound of something puking echoed throughout the alley. Silence. Then, a gasping-like wheeze replaced the sound of screaming and puking.

Terry jumped down and landed behind the woman. "Okay time out, who are you?" The woman began laughing again slowly turning around. "Oh, I get it. Green gas...laughing. You're a Joker aren't you." However, Terry's eyes widened as he noticed the pale woman's extra arms and tilted head. The few strands of black hair it had were too long to look normal, and her skinny legs appeared to defy physics. There was no way they could support the rest of her body.

The creature lunged for Terry, trying to grapple him. He jumped backed, avoiding it before throwing a regular batarang at it. The weapon sunk into the creatures flesh, but it seemed unfazed. "Oh god..." He mumbled running out of the alley, closely followed by the creature.

Terry bumped into a woman who closely resembled a little girl. "Move. Now." He told her, the creature going for another grapple again. Pressing a button on his belt, his suit emitted an electrical shock, stunning the strange thing for a few seconds.
Karcen Karcen

Batman
Metro-Gotham

Batman had no time to react as Scarecrow was there, and gone in a second. He glared at Captain Cold for a moment, and then looked back at Sebastian. "He's probably hiding in a laboratory near by." Batman explained. "Crane is obsessed with the science behind fear. He'd want to be hunkered down in a location that would allow him to continue his experiments."

Caesar nodded, he'd let the soldiers do their work. He went back to where he'd seen the bedrooms, they didn't look occupied and if they were he could certainly take over. He set his things up which didn't take long since he'd packed light.
He'd have to indulge another time, he needed to show Gandhi he was making progress. Caesar put his belongings away and went back to the main area. He'd do his work away from the others for the time being, he'd need to make more SAD and for it to be mass produced.
Caesar found some beakers and various chemicals that he needed around the lab and began mixing them carefully in a beaker to make a larger amount of SAD.

Batman
Metro-Gotham

Batman had no time to react as Scarecrow was there, and gone in a second. He glared at Captain Cold for a moment, and then looked back at Sebastian. "He's probably hiding in a laboratory near by." Batman explained. "Crane is obsessed with the science behind fear. He'd want to be hunkered down in a location that would allow him to continue his experiments."

Sebastian pointed at a building behind the group, "You mean like that?"

latest

"Heading there wouldn't be easy... Knowing any psychopath that got their hands on STEM we'll be expecting more of those things..." Sebastian said as he reloaded his revolver, "But right now we're going to need to regroup and think of a plan..."

Markiplier: Rush Valley
"Where the hell are you going?" The cop asked "There were dozens of oth..."
"Shhh." Mark said "Just let the Samurai do their thing."
"You trust them?"
"More than I would do for somebody I met yesterday." Mark said with a shrug and a grin "Tim, stay with Asriel."
"You got it Mark!" Tim cried enthusiastically. He gave the group a salute
The trail would lead the Samurai, Mark, Chica and anyone else following them out of the station and into the streets of Rush Valley. It went around a few alleyways before going straight to the town hall.

Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Sleek Sleek

"I'd love to stay and help boys, but I got places to be." Snart said "If you two have got Freddy Kruger covered, I've got placed to me. I have to find my friends and figure out how to fix this mess."
He started to walk away, only to stop in his tracks and let out a heavy sigh. As much as he wanted to just walk away, he was sure that the caped crusader was a friend of Barry Allen's and if there was anybody that could explain what had happened to the world or at the very least be able to drop him back off where the Legends were, it was him.

Besides, Allen owed him due to that recent heist.
He turned back around "Dark and brooding." He said to Batman "You wouldn't happen to know where I could find the Flash? He owes me a favour or two and I need to find my sister...And my friends."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts MainEventMan MainEventMan

Bjornson: New York
Ouchie

Bjornson
stood there, absorbing all the shots except for one which managed to give him a bad gash, he knew well this strange young girl was compromising to the Mission, he would have to deal with her one way or the other. "AHHHHHH", he roared in pain as he gritted his teeth and held his wound. He would have to see if a more empathetic approach would work. As he was thinking this through he looked up and saw the bladed wheel spinning straight towards the schoolgirl he had already jumped in line to protect so with what little shield he had left, he grabbed his sword by the blade, swung it like a bat, and struck the metal wheel away from the schoolgirl. Immediately with his plan in mind, he had restored his shield and charged the strange girl who had been attacking them. While she was focused on the girl whose arm he helped to grow back, Bjornson wrapped his free left arm around her before dropping his Sword and wrapping the second one around. Both had her around the stomach with a tight pressure but not a painful one. Immediately Bjornson transferred what little energy he had onto the strange girl and began to enact Vingthor's mercy, healing her and wrapping her in a numbing yet comfortable warmth. He had hoped she would simply calm down if the small girl who he had protected knew her well.
Zamasu Zamasu

Nero was surprised when a man blessed similar to a bat told her to move when there was no real them fear yes there were some things but they were far from dangerous for someone like her. The true did not seem to be the same for the man bat that was grappling with but one.

"You should just kill it" Nero said not at all disturbed as the grabbed the thing and almost instantly for started spreading over and consuming it.

Vsland Vsland

-New York-

Carol struggled to break free from the Scotsman's grip, but as she kept doing so, the red aura that is covering her begins to diminish until it fully vanishes. She felt a warm and comforting sensation throughout her body, which eventually calms her down and brings back her senses.

" C-Carol...?" Filia worriedly says as she approaches her old friend, Cerebella rigjt behind her. As soon as they got to her, Painwheel looks at the two and recognizes them.

"F-Filia? Cerebella?" Carol says, which made Filia ans Cerebella happy.

"Carol!" The schoolgirl yelled as she gives her friend a tearful and warm embrace.

Morbuskid Morbuskid

Sebastian De Luca
New York
"Get. The. Fuck. OFF!" Sebastian shouted, attempting to kick off a symbiote that had managed to latch on to his left leg while he was climbing up the side of a building. Reluctant to waste energy on such a minor task, Sebastian gave in and dragged it to the top of the building with him. After rolling a few feet away to put some distance between himself and the monster, Bas stood up and faced the symbiote awaiting its attack. With a feral screech, it lunged at him and tackled him to the ground, but Sebastian was prepared. He did a backwards somersault with it and once on his back again, he pushed the beast off with all of the strength in his legs, sending it flying in to the air 10 feet. Sebastian quickly jumped up, pulled his weapon off of his back, charged it with some electricity, and swung it like a baseball bat. Once making contact, part of the symbiote exploded in to the black goo everyone had learned to look for to distinguish them from normal people, and the rest of it went flying off the building where it dropped 10 stories to the ground. After checking over the ledge to make sure it had dropped to the bottom rather than latching on to the side, Sebastian let out a deep sigh before sitting back against the wall on the edge. "Jesus.. Who the fuck thought making these things was a good idea?" After getting the rest he needed, Bas stood up and began running across various rooftops to make his way to the market district of town, where he intended to scavenge for supplies to bring back to his small apartment. Once on the outskirts of the district, Sebastian slowly made his way down through the stairwell of an apartment building, grabbing small items here and there from apartments that appeared to have been abandoned after the event. Surprisingly when he got out to the street, there wasn't a symbiote in sight; however, this didn't stop him from being as observant as usual. After making his way about half way to the center of the district, he found a shop that seemed to have some supplies left, and scavenged through it for light food items such as boxes of macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, breads and lunch meats, and various other things. Once out of the store, Sebastian looked both ways down the street and found himself nearly surrounded by a mass of symbiotes roaming the city. "Son of a-", he started before being cut off by the ear piercing scream of one of them noticing him. Shortly after, the two walls of symbiotes began to close on Sebastian. Acting quickly, he bolted towards a nearby building before multiple latched on to his legs, dragging him down. Having no other options besides death and using his abilities, Bas chose the later and focused all the energy he had inside himself and created a protective layer of electricity around his body. After a few seconds, the layer exploded outwards, incinerating every symbiote within a 30 foot radius, and stunning others nearly a block away. The completely drained and exhausted Sebastian crawled to a nearby sewer grate, lifted it up, and dropped himself down before the symbiotes could recover and notice him again. Hearing voices nearby, he stood up and used one hand to steady himself on a nearby wall and made his way towards the voices. After coming up upon four different people conversing, he collapsed and passed out from lack of energy within himself.

Zamasu Zamasu
Morbuskid Morbuskid

Last edited:
Senshi and Shimazu: Rush Valley
Murder Hunt

Senshi
looked upon the town hall, as Shimazu had stopped at the front of the double doors. Shimazu had opened the doors before continuing the path. Senshi had doubts, why would a place full of law be a place so full of death? He would simply have to follow and see what would happen. Meanwhile Senshi had peaked his head through the doorway and then motioned to Mark to come.

"I'll feel this in the morning."

Bjornson smiled at the reunion after letting this 'Carol' go, "I am happy for you all, but if you didn't know we still got a task to do so i sugg..est.....we..con...*feints from blood loss*" The Mighty giant fell in his pursuit to keep the peace, though he was not dead for the moment. Bjornson tried picking himself back up to which he reached inside his haversack to get his bottle of mead. He drank it fast, with huge chugs, letting it drip down his beard onto the floor for those few droplets who could not keep. After that he had picked hself back up but much weaker than he started.
Zamasu Zamasu

-New York-

After that tearful reunion, it is time for them to continue on with the mission. Filia turned to the giant and asked "Say, where are the others? Are they already progressing to where we should be headed?"

Morbuskid Morbuskid

Batman
Metro-Gotham

"It's a start."
Batman remarked when Sebastian gestured over to Arkham Asylum, a place Bruce was all too familiar with. It seemed all too likely that Crane would hide out there. He was just about to say that they should go and investigate, when Captain Cold said he would be taking his lead. "Not so fast." Batman growled. "You're coming with us. If you don't know me, then there's a chance you're not my dimension's Captain Cold. Despite this, I don't feel comfortable letting you out of my site."

Josuke Higashikata
New York

"You mean those monsters, right?" Josuke asked, scoffing slightly. He had just gotten done fighting a few of those creeps off, and he was annoyed at the idea of having to fight more. "I can take care of myself...but I'm kind of tired of traveling alone...mind if I tag along with you?" He asked, not expecting her to say yes.

D.Va and Magnus: New York City
"It might be dangerous." D.Va replied, starting to head back in the direction of the sewer "Depends on whether or not you're a noob. So tell me, aside from maintaining a perm after a symbiote apocalypse, what can you do?"

She avoided eye-contact as she dropped the act.
"There's something you should know about the monsters."

-
Magnus held his ground, despite symbiotes lunging at him. He tried to block as much damage as possible, wielding his sword in one hand and carrying the Shield of Heroic Memories in the other. It took what remained of his strength to keep the symbiotes off of the soldiers, who provided covering fire as they pushed forwards.

A symbiote went for Magnus' throat, snapping it's large jaws mere centimetres away from it but the bear of a man gained the upper hand. He tossed the creature over his shoulder and finished it off with a quick thrust of his sword.
He smashed the hilt of his sword against his shield
"Come on! You can do better than that!" He shoute

Looking over his shoulder and the soldiers behind him he gave a firm and understanding nod of his head.
"I just want to say that this was a bad plan, even for me. Not the part where we went into this sewer, just the part where everybody else ran off."

MainEventMan MainEventMan Morbuskid Morbuskid Zamasu Zamasu

Markiplier: Rush Valley
Mark shrugged and walked inside, keeping his eyes peeled as much as he could for anything suspicious. It seemed like a rather regular building on the inside, almost dull considering the mixture of architecture and culture that waited for the group on the outside of the building.

Wherever the trail was going, it was leading past the reception area.
Knowing the Samurai might just pass through and cause another disturbance like what had happened with the crowd earlier, Mark marched over to a desk where a rather bored-looking woman was going through paperwork.

"Hi, we're investigating a murder and the trail goes through that door." Mark said rather bluntly, getting a strange look from the receptionist
"What?" She snapped

Sleek Sleek The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Morbuskid Morbuskid

Although neither men could tell due to Snart's goggles, the former villain was rolling his eyes.
"C'mon." He complained "I don't have time to get wrapped up in whatever mess this is. All I need to do is find my team. Quickest way to do that...No pun intended, is for me to find The Flash." He sighed slightly "If you know who I am, then you know who he is and that he's trustworthy."

MainEventMan MainEventMan Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Senshi and Shimazu: Rush Valley
Nearing the Killer

Senshi walked over to the secretary, Senshi dropped his his baklava-like mask and took his helmet off revealing his face once more, with pleading eyes he told her, "We hunt for the man, woman, or thing who has been killing without remorse, madam it is starting to kill children we must stop it before it continues it's bloodlust in the name of whatever it pursues." Senshi walked behind the secretary's desk to where they were within almost personal space, Senshi had dropped on both knees and crossed his hands, "Please." Shimazu simply held his position looking at the trail determined not to lose it.

Fatality!

Bjornson pointed down the direction where Magnus had went, "That is the path we must tread, we must hurry down that wa.." he was cut off by another voice. Bjornson shook his head, he simply just didn't have the time for this. Bjornson went over holding his wound to pick up his sword and then pointed to Filia, "You keep with these two, attempt to keep the wild one calm," Bjornson stated. He lit up his sword before encasing and healing himself just enough and then walking over to Filia and encasing her in a yellow shield, "You may use this energy to fend for yourself, it will take many hits for you, but if you feel the need to heal or salvage another member than walk up to them and put your hand to their head, the energy will do the rest." With that Said Bjornson took to flight with his sword, like a torpedo he was off. Zamasu Zamasu ColeTurtle ColeTurtle

Meanwhile while Magnus was focusing on the agents a Symbiote was about to pounce him, whilst Magnus easily saw it coming and already readied himself before the somewhat large symbiote could strike, Bjornson flew past Magnus and impaled the Symbiote like a javelin being thrown. Bjornson landed and halted himself before reeling the Symbiote behind him, pulling his sword out in a manner that caused the Symbiote to fall to it's knees, then twirling about and extending his arm's creating better reach for the sword until it cleaved the Symbiotes head clean off(
skip to 1:58
, all whilst saying "Muir te tegur (Look at all the blood!)" He looked back at Magnus before running over to him and stating, "The group has separated badly, but our flank to the rear is covered by a more than capable group."

Josuke Higashikata
New York

Josuke couldn't help but tense up a bit when she referred to his pomp as a 'perm'. He didn't go into his full rage, however, as she technically wasn't fully insulting his hair. "What can I do?" He asked. "You might not be able to see it, but let's just say I have certain abilities." He said, as he summoned his stand, Crazy Diamond. "All you need to know is that I can hold my own in a fight, and I can fix you up if you get yourself hurt." Josuke then tilted his head slightly, as he eyed her mech. "Your fancy robot's got a couple scratches on it. I can fix those up too."

e8d3f2feffeaca5424af0cdc31f43a6129baf82c_hq.gif

-New York-

The three girls have nodded, though Carol was the one that is reluctant because she has no idea what is going on. After the Scotsman have left, it is time for the three of them to continue on with the mission. Just then, they've stumbled upon an man that is seemingly unconscious. They approach the man to check if he is one of them, though by judging by the scars, he seems to have been through a lot.

"We should take him to the agents to ser what they can do about him." Filia says, which the two ither girls agreed. Cerebella has her Vice Versa pick up and carry the man above her head and then they continue moving on.

ColeTurtle ColeTurtle

Batman
Metro-Gotham

Batman didn't trust Captain Cold, not one bit. He wanted to keep an eye on him, not to mention he could be of help once they're in the asylum. He didn't like it, but he figured the best way to get Snart to cooperate was to compromise. "We may need your help in stopping Crane. You help us take him down, and I'll help you find The Flash." He said. Sure, Captain Cold had no reason to trust Batman, but the Dark Knight was never one to go back on his word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back