Other What is your favourite accent?

Russian accent, as most russians I have heard/met phave a heavily pronounced R.

Definitely Irish and Scottish with a dash of Australian. Being an American, I am so used to all these bland accents, although living in New York is quite the melting pot, so I do come across some exotic people.

Welsh accent is quite interesting to me, but then there's that straight-forward like tone in a Japanese Accent. French is nice too.

British is nice. Russian is a definite hit for me. Aussie is for some reason, soothing to listen to xD German's a little too raw and harsh sounding for my taste and for Pete's sake, the Michigan accent drives me nuts (in a bad way). Irish is okay...a bit silly-sounding in my opinion but it's not the worst. Italian is great too.

I love a light Scottish accent. Though, I may be biased because my girlfriend is Scottish... Don't get me started on how difficult it can be sometimes to understand her father's thick accent.

gotta Go with Russain, and German, I sometimes break into the accents by accident, and them some how mix them. idk but i can do the Russian one almost perfectly.

I am quite fond of Finnish or Ukrainian, both seem to have a rather enchanting rhythm to them, even if the former sounds a little strange...

I really love Spanish accents as well as French. They're both so pretty sounding. They could be telling me I'm the epitome of all that's unholy and that they're planning on slaughtering me later, and I would fawn because they're just so relaxing.

I am an American of heavy Irish decent. Listening to celtic punk and playing Fallout 4 with the companion Cait really opened up my eyes to the Irish accent and it has become my absolute favorite of all time. Mainly because of my heritage but also because men with Irish accents sound bada** and women with Irish accents sound hot as hell.

I love Venezuelan, Irish, French, and Louisiana Creole/Cajun accents. I speak Russian, so I do also have a soft spot for Russian accents, but it really depends on where they're from. A Russian from Moscow sounds a lot different than someone who hails from the boonies. Russians from Moscow have a much lazier way of speaking (they hardly move their mouth when speaking), sometimes even sound vaguely French or have a sort of Eastern European sound, and typically speak very fast. The kind of exaggerated, slow, heavily slavic accent I'm guessing most of the people who mentioned Russian as one of their favorites here enjoy is likely from more rural, Siberian Russian. I definitely agree that it's a lot more interesting to the ear than the more urban Russian dialects.

I enjoy a British accent in women, not sure why but I do. But overall I think a russian accent is pretty cool and I can do one really well.

Can I be a bit of a twat and pick my own? English accents. But only northern ones, can't stand listening to southern english accents on tv. I just feel so at home when all my mates speak in such a thick Manc accent <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back