Other What is your favourite accent?

A british accent with the slightest tilt of italian, with neither having any significant sway, never fails to appeal to me.

The russian accent is my favorite, ugh! so cool. Oh, Australian accent is also nice.

I like accents from Asian languages. Something is so fun about it.

On a side note, does anyone like American accents (if that's what you call it)? I've only ever met one guy who does. It was an Australian who kept hitting on me because of my "American accent."

I think my accent comes from all then travelling I do, and maybe the from voice-acting, but I am unsure xP

Haha. Mine is what happens when a northern Englishman marries a Welsh lady. A sane person would say "I'm a decent person," whereas I'd say "Imma deeeeesenth peaarrrson."

What is your favourite accent and why?

Mine is the Russian accent, and I just like it I suppose because of how it rolls around and sounds so interesting. Not a good explanation, but I’m not quite good at them lmao.

I’m British myself.
Lately I've been liking the Ugandan accent for some reason. Its fun to do.

I love Southern accents (I’m an American, so that “South”). I don’t know why, but I do. Oddly enough, while I’m from the shitty state of NJ, and no one in my family is from the South, I do have a slight bit of a southern accent in my voice. Words like “time” tend to really make it come out. I don’t know why.

I also love Irish accents, because I just find them funny. I tend to talk in them when I want to get others to laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back