Food What is your favorite coffee or tea and why do you drink coffee or tea?

I've only found it in the Nestle variety packs that contain the Coffee Crisp and ROLO flavors. There's usually 3 each of those two flavors and 2 packets of After Eights if I remember right. You might be able to find them separately though, I'm not sure.
Thank you! If I see them around, I'd like to try them. =)

I love After Eight flavor 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Both for hot chocolate and for actual chocolates ^^

I love the taste of coffee but waw the caffeine gives me an anxiety spike

Dandelion root tea tastes 🤌 whew ✨ perfect. It's very earthy like coffee but not so bitter that I have to dilute it with honey!

I also had this sweet potato tea for Christmas once and it was so good 🥹 I like the earthier teas and not really the fruit or herb teas

The stuff we usually keep in our pantry is green tea or tim hortons peppermint tea... which somehow tastes like cereal ? But it does the job

But I'd love to try all sorts of teas : > sometimes we collect fancy sounding teas while on vacation, like this cookies and cream tea we saw at a Christmas village once

I love the taste of coffee but waw the caffeine gives me an anxiety spike.
Klaides Tail Klaides Tail
They can be hard to find but, there are some fantastic decaffeinated coffees out there.

If you or someone you know must drink coffee for some reason (some people drink it to settle an upset stomach), and if decaffeinated coffee cannot be found, it might help to remember that the lighter the roast the more the caffeine, and the darker the roast the less the caffeine. =)

I don't think I can tell you anything you don't know about tea though, because it sounds like you have discovered even more than I have. (Sweet potato tea? Wow! I would try that in a heartbeat!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back