What is the highest number of roleplays you've ever done at once?

How many?

• 1-3 roleplays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-5 roleplays

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 5-10 roleplays

• 10 + roleplays

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 15 + roleplays O_O

• Other

• Total voters

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The Fluffy Awwwsassin
So quite a while back, I used to be a member of a different roleplay website. I was about eighteen at the time and super addicted to roleplaying. I wanted to roleplay constantly. If people didn't reply several times a day to my roleplays I was unfulfilled, so I would make more roleplays! After a while, I ended up with 15 fairly active 1 x 1 roleplays. It was more than I could handle and I was definitely wrong to take on so many at once. As of this moment, I take on only 2-5 roleplays at once. I currently have 4, but one is busy studying for exams so I have 3 active ones. :3

So, people of RpN, what is the most amount of roleplays you've ever had at once? Were you able to handle that many? If not, how many roleplays is enough for you to handle?

When I first came to RPN, my first roleplaying website, I was in about 5-10 roleplays. I was a noob and was just getting into roleplaying. A month later, I was in 20 active roleplays. Another month, I was in 28 roleplays. 32 roleplays ranging from active to semi-active is my current record.

However, when October came along, I was told that I was no longer the top of my class. I was second place. So, I had to drop a bunch of roleplays to get back into my studies. Haha! I took a hiatus and then now I'm back, only participating in 1 or 2 roleplays.

Five to ten, since they were mostly single-paragraph format, if not all of them.

Whether said quantity format is done by me or my fellow author.

Back when I was very active on MySpace in my earliest days as a role-player.

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]When I first came to RPN, my first roleplaying website, I was in about 5-10 roleplays. I was a noob and was just getting into roleplaying. A month later, I was in 20 active roleplays. Another month, I was in 28 roleplays. 32 roleplays ranging from active to semi-active is my current record.
However, when October came along, I was told that I was no longer the top of my class. I was second place. So, I had to drop a bunch of roleplays to get back into my studies. Haha! I took a hiatus and then now I'm back, only participating in 1 or 2 roleplays.

[/QUOTE]
Haha I pretty much did the same thing! But wow 32 roleplays is quite a lot! When I had 15 roleplays I could barely keep up with them and I was also getting behind in my grades in school. I asked all of my partners if I could take a break and they were fine with it. But by the time school was out and I came back from my break all of my partners never replied again, surprisingly. They lost interest since I was gone too long, I think. But now, I'm very careful not to take on more than I can handle. Though I would like to roleplay all the time, I have to balance real life in my time somehow! lol.

Ok so when I first started the site...I was craving rps. BAD. and I had nothing to do anyway (no life) so I thought "hey~ I'll do all these rps 8D"

well...group rps are slow so then I noticed people recruiting for 1x1s. I told a few I'd help them, then I thought 'instead of trying to find all these people I'll just let whoever wants to do so find me." so I posted a thread where I said "I'll rp whatever it is that you so desire to rp (ALWAYS OPEN)"

Hah...that was my biggest mistake.

I had to juggle 30 something 1x1s ...and then the group rps I had to do.

Then I got grounded, grades happened and life...happened.... ._.

...hah...hah....FML

But no, huge mistake on my part...

I think most I've had at the same time was about 15. It was because I thought some partners wanted to stop the rp because they left for a week without notice, so I started other ones, and then they came back and it just added up.

I don't remember. I joined in the summer when I had tons of time. If a roleplay didn't reply in 10-15 minutes, I joined a new one. So before I knew it I found myself in 17 roleplays constantly. I stayed like this all summer with one or two more roleplays that quickly faded, but then school started and I kinda found myself doing 1-2 roleplays until I eventually went inactive most of the school year.

NOW I'M BACK BABY!

I don't think I've ever been in any more than five at once. Maybe six. I generally only like committing to three at the very most.

4 is my limit mostly, after they they start to blend more then i like. but its nice to know when and if a rp dies for a time there is many other role players who are willing to rp.

Well way back when on chatango I would do DBZ battles like the huge nerd I was (I was so into DBZ like I had a problem) than I got into this corny dating sim forum site things and of course being a total scrub I joined like over 25 rps that were one liner ones. Than I got more literate and joined extremely advance literate ones, over 10 of these those things, and my already non existent social life diminished. Now I have more of a social life as a cut down on rps and left the dating sim site so it's all good.

I realised not long after I posted... that I've beaten my old record. I'm in 21. 18 here, 3 offsite. It was 5 offsite, but one died and the other moved here.

I think I have a problem.

I've done four whole marijuana- i mean roleplays at once, its usually my limit since i have very little time for things.

I once went up to 8 role-plays at once, when I first started on here and didn't realize just how stressful that could get.

I learned my lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back