What is a game that you hate, but a lot of people love?

World of Warcraft. Don't get me wrong, I GREW UP in a household of WoW. My older brother played it, my father played it, I started playing when I was probably too young, controlling my dad's Paladin. I loved the game. But the more updates that came out, the worse it got. By the time they added PANDAS, I was out. And they made it too easy. It used to be a real challenge, and require actual planning, to finish a dungeon. Now, you just hit a few buttons, you'll be teleported to a dungeon, and there's virtually no effort or hardship in the game. Now they have everyone getting to have their own little town area(Forgot official name, sue me.)? It's changing the original reason for the game, and it's just no fun anymore. I did hear that they were reigning it in again, and TOO MUCH. They need to get it together.

Overwatch - I just don't like it for some reason but everyone's playing it. I mean the character's look okay but i just don't care for the fandom or just the game play.

Oh god I'm

Epax said:
What I mean by this is. Take a game. Say, Undertale (I don't hate undertale but whatever). Say that you don't like it. And give a few reasons. (It can't be the cancerous fan base tho).
One for me is really controversial. Fire Emblem Fates. Now I know, the graphics are great, The voice acting is. Okay. I like how they changed up the story. And the map design is probably the best of any fe game. But I just can't get over its flaws.

The characters are the same as awakening. What I mean by this is that they recycle personalities from fea characters. Laslow? More like INIGO! Odin. More like OWAIN! And Rajat...They aren't even trying to hide the fact that she's Tharja. At least she has a reason for liking the avatar. But it's not an excuse. The child system is absolute Bullshit. Think of this. Your child is born. But it's in the middle of a war. PUT THEM IN A FUCKING OTHER DIMENSION AND FORGET ABOUT THEM! In awakening. While the time travel aspect gave some what should be time paradoxes, it at least made some sense as to why they'd join your team. The skill shop feature. Makes the game.....Fun. okay I said it. I love the skill shop system. While it sorta does make the game a breeze if you get the right skills, it's optional, and I even ran my own skill shop. It was fun. The avatar. Puts Ike, Hector, Eliwood, and Ephraim to shame. He/ she is damm op. Blazing yato is easily the best weapon in the game. At least you can only get it for one character. But that's how every fe game works. I could go on about how I dislike this game. But it would be rambling
gonna get Lynched. I DON'T LIKE EARTHBOUND. OR FINAL FANTASY.

LeafyLaventail said:
Oh god I'm gonna get Lynched. I DON'T LIKE EARTHBOUND. OR FINAL FANTASY.
Hey, another Leaf!

Anyways, I kinda share the view with Earthbound. I'm not that far into it yet though so I could change my mind, but it's kinda meh so far? I think it's age is showing with the battle system, and while I like the sprites and stuff, it's just... Kinda bland. I dunno. Maybe I'm just too used to Bravely Default/Second/Fire Emblem and being able to skip battles or fast forward them.

[QUOTE="Blue Fire]Overwatch - I just don't like it for some reason but everyone's playing it. I mean the character's look okay but i just don't care for the fandom or just the game play.

[/QUOTE]
I personally won't buy Overwatch because I am an old gen player (And can't buy the Xbox one/PS4) and it looks like a Team Fortress 2 1,5

MrSquid123 said:
I don't like CoD, don't really know why I just don't.
Well, Black Ops 3 and Advanced Warfare are shit, all the games before it (Ghost, BO2, MW3, etc) are still kinda "playable" because of the campaign

(Before anyone starts ranting, it's my opinion)

Kingdom Hearts.

On the most base level, it is a gimmick to mash-up Squeenix and Disney... with very little purpose other than just 'cause.

The main characters are boring and whiny. Usually secondary characters should make up for it, but they did not help me.

Donald Duck is no Sergeant Joe.

Monster Hunter, Bravery Default/Second and Fire Emblem.

All I ever hear is good things but.. I can't say I care for 'em.

I really don't like the Sonic the Hedgehog series. Fandom pushed aside, most of the games are lackluster and glitchy with only a few gems that really aren't good enough to warrant a full pardon for the series, nor does nostalgia. Plus a lot of the characters, while having a creative art style, are boiled down to a character trait or two especially in Sonic Boom. It's become a bit of a joke.

Oh dear I am in for it. Undertale. Ok before anyone brings pitchforks let me explain. I do like the core aspect of the game. I like the characters. But I don't like how the game handles the different runs. One I don't like how painful they make the genocide run. For someone like me who wants to play every route if a game allows for it I'm going to play every route. So the Genocide run was the most painful experience in my gaming life. Look I get that it's supposed to be painful but I just don't like how it's handled. Now outside of this I will say I don't despise undertale. I just think it's overrated.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Wyvern]Undertale and FNAF! Wayyyyy to hyped for such simple games!

[/QUOTE]
I personally like undertale but FNAF's not even scary

I supremely hate league of legends. And it's not even the game itself, it's the absolutely toxic community that ruins it for me. I actually like the gameplay and the champions otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back