What I'm lookin' for

Craozir

Magic Eight Ball
<p>

As a couple of you may know, I've just joined RP Nation. I kinda want to RP in a sci fi world most of the time, fantasy also. Right now I'm kinda looking for an RP with anthros and furries around. If anyone can guide me to something like this, <strong>it needs to be active or have a good chance of becoming active</strong>, that would be very much appreciated.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
we are in the process of undergoing a site wide update in like four days. that will change how roleplays work.

so id wait until after that to search since a lot of people are gonna have to change their roleplays anyway.

nerdyfangirl said:
we are in the process of undergoing a site wide update in like four days. that will change how roleplays work.
so id wait until after that to search since a lot of people are gonna have to change their roleplays anyway.
Ok, thanks for the advice.

I'd wait for searching for RPs until after the update like @nerdyfangirl suggested. I also joined recently and have started pre-making a group RP in google docs for after the update since I think I read that they have to manually convert previously made RPs to the new updated version.

@Fyuri that they do. I believe the Staff will be reaching out to members to help make the move ( from old thread to new thread ). But I personally just deleted all my current threads ( except the one that had posts ) and just moved all the information over to GDocs so I can just start from scratch after the update.

Last edited by a moderator:
@nerdyfangirl Ouch, that sucks about the manual conversion. But, if there are dead RPs maybe it'll help clean them out at the same time? But yeah, I've got sections of the rp I want to start in GDocs so I can copy/paste when the time comes; unless there are some weird glitches after the update preventing it.

Fyuri said:
I'd wait for searching for RPs until after the update like @nerdyfangirl suggested. I also joined recently and have started pre-making a group RP in google docs for after the update since I think I read that they have to manually convert previously made RPs to the new updated version.
Oh ok, that makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back