Humor what I HATE about your zodiac sign

sam tbhy, same. its just sad to be not sober and first thing you think about is rant on rpn. Like..... where is my life? Is that shit just slipping away? Ioooooonooo

well can't help you there. we bulls don't believe in personal growth. we embrace ourselves just the way we are. and whenever the existential terror flairs up we just cry into closets then soothe ourselves with hobbies.

well can't help you there. we bulls don't believe in personal growth. we embrace ourselves just the way we are. and whenever the existential terror flairs up we just cry into closets then soothe ourselves with hobbies.
from my observations, sounds accurate af tbh *flashbacks*

I have most definately cried in a closet and then soothed myself with podcasts. Can't speak to the rest of my brethren but I feel like we are a fairly predictable lot.
I usually cry, i mean i cry all the time but im not soft like if u made me cry in usually ripping u a third hole while sobbing and looking hideous.
My friend, he actually took a picture once of me raging and crying and now its his profile pic which is kinda sad but actual represrntstion of my uni life *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back