Humor what I HATE about your zodiac sign

im so bloody amused ! love everything about this ! trying to deal with two whole ass personalities at the same time is e x h a u s t i n g ! need help with balance ? don’t ask us geminis because we are a rollercoaster ! just wanna fun but also cuddle in bed and say goodbye to the rest of the world !

to add onto geeky’s words , it’s definitely true! since there’s our sun sign, there’s also our moon sign and to be a pisces moon on top of this ? — it’s a m e s s

im so bloody amused ! love everything about this ! trying to deal with two whole ass personalities at the same time is e x h a u s t i n g ! need help with balance ? don’t ask us geminis because we are a rollercoaster ! just wanna fun but also cuddle in bed and say goodbye to the rest of the world !

to add onto geeky’s words , it’s definitely true! since there’s our sun sign, there’s also our moon sign and to be a pisces moon on top of this ? — it’s a m e s s
migod, someone pls add all that extra juicy detail to the thread

The Capricorn one doesn’t exactly apply to me
I’m one of those people who wear their hearts on their sleeve and I’m only ‘“””Pervy””” or make jokes of that context with close friends so I kinda disagree with most of the things you said here dude ^^

The Capricorn one doesn’t exactly apply to me
I’m one of those people who wear their hearts on their sleeve and I’m only ‘“””Pervy””” or make jokes of that context with close friends so I kinda disagree with most of the things you said here dude ^^

But I did find all of this funny

Oh my goodness, as a Taurus I feel personally attacked (i'm joking), because this is literally how I am. Like oh my gosh, especially the Dr.Phil session advice from friends while I have a meltdown. Omg 🤣🤣

You are the cancer and scorpio baby. You cry over everything. You complain over everything. And you are fucking manipulative but as soon as you fuck with them, THEY START CRYING AGAIN. "Like omg.. how you could do this to me..." stfu. The moment you tell them anything, you become worst than the devil.

Side note, these pisces are some clingy mother effers! And you are just stuck with them forever cause bitches cant let you go. You know the crazy manipulative girlfriend that will socially isolate you, poison you but the moment you raise your voice at her, she will start crying and call 911? it's her. It's literally her!
7b9.jpg

Oh shit, I’m a Libra, apparently
They will appear all tranquil and shit
Peace is our only true way of balance in this mad world. No peace for every other zodiac though because they bring about no balance
avoid all ugliness and conflict
Conflict brings suffering and death. Peace does not. Conflict should be avoided at all costs. Unless it’s against Scorpios. Psychopathic bastards.
AND THEN THROW A FUCKING TANTRUM
Did you just insult my ZODIAC SIGN!?! WTF YOU CANT JUST DO THAT THATS WRONG AND FUCKED UP WTF WTF THIS SHIT MIST BE DELETED RIGHT FUCKING NOW
D496vSaX4AI0O5K

Oh and every single Libra has quoted fucking Gandhi. WHy?
Now you insulted our Lord AND peaceful savior, Gandhi!? Okay, wow, this has gone way too far. I’m done. This is libelous and resulted in so much personal pain from this absolute personal attack on me for my 100% accurate description of myself from some thing called a zodiac sign that I didn’t even know I was until I just looked it up. Blocked and reported 😤😡🤬
Now listen to the bringer of peace’s inspirational quote 👏🙌👋👌
fake-mahatma-gandhi-quote-2.png

Oh shit, I’m a Libra, apparently

Peace is our only true way of balance in this mad world. No peace for every other zodiac though because they bring about no balance

Conflict brings suffering and death. Peace does not. Conflict should be avoided at all costs. Unless it’s against Scorpios. Psychopathic bastards.

Did you just insult my ZODIAC SIGN!?! WTF YOU CANT JUST DO THAT THATS WRONG AND FUCKED UP WTF WTF THIS SHIT MIST BE DELETED RIGHT FUCKING NOW
D496vSaX4AI0O5K

Now you insulted our Lord AND peaceful savior, Gandhi!? Okay, wow, this has gone way too far. I’m done. This is libelous and resulted in so much personal pain from this absolute personal attack on me for my 100% accurate description of myself from some thing called a zodiac sign that I didn’t even know I was until I just looked it up. Blocked and reported 😤😡🤬
Now listen to the bringer of peace’s inspirational quote 👏🙌👋👌
fake-mahatma-gandhi-quote-2.png
I c a n t
B r e a t h!!!!!!! whee zing

HAHAHAHAHHAHA BUT GANDHI IS DEAD
Thats what the last person though when they made fun of a Libra and were warned by Gandhi to stop. Then he killed them when his ghost possessed a fellow Libra.

I'm a gemini ))): I am the quietest person in every social situation possible and hate acting crazy )))): I'm also a hetero. Life sucks when you're a gemini, clearly.

I do admit I need therapy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back