Humor what I HATE about your zodiac sign

H o l y
f u c k.
What are you feeling? Like what are you feeling? What is going on in your brain?
You are uncomfortable to be around. Like I can't vibe with fucking Capricorns. I literally wear my emotions on my fucking sleeve, you know exactly how I am feeling the second I walk into the room. Like if you aren;t like that, what kind of bad juju you practising? What is the witchcraft you using blackmagic woman??? I don't know how to have a conversation with you and honestly the only time I manage to strike a convo with you, you are FREAKY! You fucking pervy ass lil weirdos BYE. You are creepy and have stalker tendencies. You are the kind of person that will find out everything about my life without me even knowing you. Like I do shit like that but you are another WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

If you are in a relationship with one, no matter who you are, they are wearing the pants. THEY ARE WEARING THE PANTS. No matter what.
Only one thing to say to this.

I K N O W W H E R E Y O U L I V E

I am supposed to be a libra and not a single fucking word in that whole chunk is accurate. You know what I hate about your Zodiac sign? the fact that you believe it amounts to anything. It doesn't matter in what order the stars alligned when you were born. How the fuck does that affect your personality at all? Stars are orbs of flaming gas far out in space somewhere. They don't dictate anything about your life.
All these horoscope websites and shit are like "You are [INSERT BASIC HUMAN TRAIT]" "OH MY GOD THAT IS SO ME!!!!" "GOTTA STAY AWAY FROM THOSE GEMINI GIRLS!!! THEY'RE NOTHING BUT DRAMA!!!"

I am supposed to be a libra and not a single fucking word in that whole chunk is accurate. You know what I hate about your Zodiac sign? the fact that you believe it amounts to anything. It doesn't matter in what order the stars alligned when you were born. How the fuck does that affect your personality at all? Stars are orbs of flaming gas far out in space somewhere. They don't dictate anything about your life.
All these horoscope websites and shit are like "You are [INSERT BASIC HUMAN TRAIT]" "OH MY GOD THAT IS SO ME!!!!" "GOTTA STAY AWAY FROM THOSE GEMINI GIRLS!!! THEY'RE NOTHING BUT DRAMA!!!"

look below, is you 💁‍♀️:33:

THEN THROW A FUCKING TANTRUM.
I've never met a single libra that's not absolutely insane.
they take it real fucking personal.

Oh no. 15 words out of a 300 word chunk that defeats my point completely. o shit u right i guess horoscopes are real then mb.
lmfao you are actually funny xD all of this, its for funsies and haha so funny *moves on*
aint to be taken real personal nor as God given premonitions of how you gonna be

I dont even believe in set personalities anyways so.......

lmfao you are actually funny xD all of this, its for funsies and haha so funny *moves on*
aint to be taken real personal nor as God given premonitions of how you gonna be

I dont even believe in set personalities anyways so.......
I get that but what I wrote is less directed at you and its more about the whole notion of horoscopes. Like you kinda proved my point as there are words and sentences describing every sign that can be applied to anybody. all bs

That’s basically the point, though. Instead of this thread being titled “things I hate about your zodiac sign” it could basically be summarized as “things I hate about every human being in the world, EVER.” Although I’d say it applies more to millennials and generation Z. The thread is meant to be a joke, and to be honest I found it hilarious. Then again, I also love sarcastic humor. I’m pretty sure Dionysius didn’t intend for this thread to accurately depict your entire life and personality based on nothing but the stars. What’s funny though, is that literally every young person I know can identify with at least one thing on that list. As someone who’s not too old and also not too young, it is very amusing.

I get that but what I wrote is less directed at you and its more about the whole notion of horoscopes. Like you kinda proved my point as there are words and sentences describing every sign that can be applied to anybody. all bs
hahah okok, but yes. Horoscrope is a pseudoscience and definitely not to be taken seriously.

That’s basically the point, though. Instead of this thread being titled “things I hate about your zodiac sign” it could basically be summarized as “things I hate about every human being in the world, EVER.” Although I’d say it applies more to millennials and generation Z. The thread is meant to be a joke, and to be honest I found it hilarious. Then again, I also love sarcastic humor. I’m pretty sure Dionysius didn’t intend for this thread to accurately depict your entire life and personality based on nothing but the stars. What’s funny though, is that literally every young person I know can identify with at least one thing on that list. As someone who’s not too old and also not too young, it is very amusing.
hahaha glad you found it funny xD

Society as a whole is what shapes our personalities. With every new generation, our social culture changes. For example, the slang terms we use. Horoscopes seem ridiculously accurate because the people who write them typically do their research on social psychology. The signs themselves (Taurus, Capricorn, Libra, etc) are just symbols to make you feel unique based on your birth month. They don’t have any bearing on you, or your personality. I still enjoy reading horoscopes for some reason, though. Although I gotta admit I’ve never read one that was as funny as this. :P

Society as a whole is what shapes our personalities. With every new generation, our social culture changes. For example, the slang terms we use. Horoscopes seem ridiculously accurate because the people who write them typically do their research on social psychology. The signs themselves (Taurus, Capricorn, Libra, etc) are just symbols to make you feel unique based on your birth month. They don’t have any bearing on you, or your personality. I still enjoy reading horoscopes for some reason, though. Although I gotta admit I’ve never read one that was as funny as this. :P
(hahahahah well im really happy you didnt waste your time reading a boring horoscrope lmfao

Society does have an impact on your personality. It really depends what trait though. Like being introverted or extroverted, according to research, is much more correlated with genetics and is the most consistent throughout someones life. BUT ALL TRAITS are not set in cement. Meaning that situations and life events can alter the way you exhibit your behaviours/show your personality. Not only that but brain injuries as well. Im the living example of that tbh haha I got 7 concussions so far (is a fighter), my personality is a lot more aggressive and overt. I became a lot more of a leader because I dont fear as much (probably my amygdala got damaged who knows but at the same time... that shit way too deep for concussions to affect I believe so who knows) Then again, some people would argue that aggressiveness is not part of the lifelong personality traits so you cant really... use it as an example.

Anyways, personality studies are strange and very inconsistent. Some people think it doesnt exists really, and some people do believe it does. I personally have a strange opinion about it (i guess one consistent with current studies which has a flexible approach to it). Curious how you see it.

Capricorns
giphy.gif
H o l y
f u c k.
What are you feeling? Like what are you feeling? What is going on in your brain?
You are uncomfortable to be around. Like I can't vibe with fucking Capricorns. I literally wear my emotions on my fucking sleeve, you know exactly how I am feeling the second I walk into the room. Like if you aren;t like that, what kind of bad juju you practising? What is the witchcraft you using blackmagic woman??? I don't know how to have a conversation with you and honestly the only time I manage to strike a convo with you, you are FREAKY! You fucking pervy ass lil weirdos BYE. You are creepy and have stalker tendencies. You are the kind of person that will find out everything about my life without me even knowing you. Like I do shit like that but you are another WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

If you are in a relationship with one, no matter who you are, they are wearing the pants. THEY ARE WEARING THE PANTS. No matter what.
You complete me, so I'm gonna add you to the collection. I'll be there in half a hour to pick you up.

Kidding, but great rant! Definitely see the reasoning behind it. Kudos!

So to get super nerdy on ya'll Horoscopes are actually a lot more detailed than what a lot of people think. As they involve not just your main sign but I believe a rising sign and something else. You have to basically know the exact time you were born and calculate moon phases and such.

It's actually super fun. And it's used in a similar fashion to tarot card reading. In that you aren't supposed to take it literally but that you are supposed to basically use the symbolism to help you answer life questions. I follow two professional tarot card readers online and they've gone into it before.

So to get super nerdy on ya'll Horoscopes are actually a lot more detailed than what a lot of people think. As they involve not just your main sign but I believe a rising sign and something else. You have to basically know the exact time you were born and calculate moon phases and such.

It's actually super fun. And it's used in a similar fashion to tarot card reading. In that you aren't supposed to take it literally but that you are supposed to basically use the symbolism to help you answer life questions. I follow two professional tarot card readers online and they've gone into it before.
Nerd alert!!!!!!! 🚨
*wides*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back