Opinion What I feel about LGBTQ

Oh dear iv been tagged.

First of all, Hige Hige , I will not be reading the books anytime soon, though I do agree

Second of all Lenny2000 Lenny2000 , that is fine, though on the internet you cant help it, you just gotta take it, besides you kind of opened the window to more, seeing as instead of actually ingoring Iron here, you quoted him saying ingored.

This is all I wish to say, please do not tag me again.

I kinda did both :3

But I see your view cabal but I don’t have to take it you know .. we have our own reasons and don’t have to be persecuted for keeping our own reasons

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 I'd pm you because I'm genuinely curious, but it looks like I don't have that option (maybe because of your profile privacy settings?) If you're ok talking about it you should send me a pm!

Gay friend of mine's brought this up before, regarding thinking gay relationships are better (closer or whatever) than heterosexual relationships.
The response I gave him is the same I'll give here: It's because there's not a lot of gay people. Gay sexual relationships tend to be close-knit because there's simply not a lot of options for someone. So... they kind of tend to know each other. Random hook-ups are, uh... not as common.

I believe it is mainly up to he individual to determine the quality of the relationship because there are always bad and good relationships but honestly I can only support the GBT group ( out of lgbt ) because of the character that lies in those groups

As you've already stated you don't support the L. Can I ask if you support the rest? Because it's not just LGBT. It's LGBTTQQIAAP, do you support the rest? :)

Ok for half of them I’m not sure if they are even real sexual orientations. For queer that simply means weird and you cannot simply put that as a sexual orientation because it’s not guiding to any sexual preference. Questioning, intersex, and ally I’ve never heard of but the rest I’m ok with

Just the L...
Thinking_Face_Emoji.png

Ok for half of them I’m not sure if they are even real sexual orientations. For queer that simply means weird and you cannot simply put that as a sexual orientation because it’s not guiding to any sexual preference. Questioning, intersex, and ally I’ve never heard of but the rest I’m ok with

I don't think you should dismiss it because you're not sure if they are real. I can explain if you wish. For some in the LGBT+ community, it's nice to have their sexuality and gender expressed and not just be generalized by the LGBT. I am Pansexual, trust me it's a real thing...
Ally is an important one because Ally means Cis/Hetero people supporting the LGBT community. As a community struggling all across the world for equal rights and even being murdered for it. We need 'em.

I don't think you should dismiss it because you're not sure if they are real. I can explain if you wish. For some in the LGBT+ community, it's nice to have their sexuality and gender expressed and not just be generalized by the LGBT. I am Pansexual, trust me it's a real thing...
Ally is an important one because Ally means Cis/Hetero people supporting the LGBT community. As a community struggling all across the world for equal rights and even being murdered for it. We need 'em.
I don’t think you are reading my text clearly here. I am talking bout specific ones out of the ones listed here. I have never heard of some of them but others such as trans and Pan I have heard of and I have nothing against them.

I don’t think you are reading my text clearly here. I am talking bout specific ones out of the ones listed here. I have never heard of some of them but others such as trans and Pan I have heard of and I have nothing against them.

Oh, I was speaking more broad. Some wasn't aimed at you. I could sit and explain what the rest are or you could look it up. Education is the best way to stop ignorance

Oh, I was speaking more broad. Some wYouasn't aimed at you. I could sit and explain what the rest are or you could look it up. Education is the best way to stop ignorance
You know this is why I feel they should include the LGBQTA+ in history when they teach it in public schools. Such beliefs rooted in "biological differences" or "brain issues" and sterotypes could be easily stamped out by paying attention to how such notions came about and why they are so archaic and disgustingly wrong.
A lot of the gay sterotypes, like the "effeminate man" or the "butch lesbian" (who "hate" men) come up a lot in the past where LGBTQA+ people are persecuted.

Just to let everybody who reads this. I am not trying to offend anybody with what I'm saying. Wether part of the lgtbq community or not. Let's get started

First off. I'm not gay, queer, trans, or bi. Plus I'd have to be a female to be lesbian However I do feel that there is nothing wrong with gay marriage. I just feel like people mistreat everybody who's gay because two guys or two girls don't make a kid. So they think that it's wrong to be gay. Another thing is that I feel that gay/ lesbian relationships work better then straight relationships because usually straight relationships can be based off of one thing. The fact that they're supposed to have sex. And raise a family. With lesbians/gays. Usually relationships are based off of pure love. I'm not saying that all straight marriages are about sex and sex is bad. But more of them are based off it with straights. Because with gay people and lesbians. Sex for them is nothing but pleasure since they can just adopt a kid and start a family from there. That's not all I have to say but I also want you guys and gals have to say about this

Hi, I like what you're saying, my school is currently running an LGBTQ club which gets young children who have any questions about being gay, trans, bi and queer or they simply just want to talk about it.

but what really annoys me is that people make fun of this people, for example, i have this friend who is trans and she's the nicest most bubblyest person ive ever met, but even thouth that she's tans peole continue to judge her.

what do you think? are there too many stereotypes in this world or is it just me??

I think homosexual relationships aren't inherently better or worse than heterosexual ones. They simply follow a different dynamic, both physically and emotionally.

Hi, I like what you're saying, my school is currently running an LGBTQ club which gets young children who have any questions about being gay, trans, bi and queer or they simply just want to talk about it.

but what really annoys me is that people make fun of this people, for example, i have this friend who is trans and she's the nicest most bubblyest person ive ever met, but even thouth that she's tans peole continue to judge her.

what do you think? are there too many stereotypes in this world or is it just me??
Well the thing is that I don’t think people should be so aggressive back at people when they judge because most are on the fence in thoughts and if you attack them they will not be supporting of you or lgbt and would most likely lead to stereotypes of it. Many struggle to comprehend the lgbt community especially at young ages. At school till college there are still that immature crowd so they are not the best to get the good message across .

I think homosexual relationships aren't inherently better or worse than heterosexual ones. They simply follow a different dynamic, both physically and emotionally.
I agree with you but I want to add that because America is 51% divorced it’s not because of bad heterosexual relationships, it’s either because of money problems or in this case people coming out of the closet to go against the normal heterosexual types

I agree with you but I want to add that because America is 51% divorced it’s not because of bad heterosexual relationships, it’s either because of money problems or in this case people coming out of the closet to go against the normal heterosexual types
I disagree. Many times people get married without giving it much thought and then divorce.
I personally don't have anything against divorce, so I don't really mind, but the same lack of thought also applies to many people who have children and then mistreat them, or heck, even people who get pets and then abandon them whenever they gotta go on vacation.

Well the thing is that I don’t think people should be so aggressive back at people when they judge because most are on the fence in thoughts and if you attack them they will not be supportive of you or lgbt and would most likely lead to stereotypes of it. Many struggles to comprehend the LGBT community especially at young ages. At school, till college, there is still that immature crowd so they are not the best to get the good message across.

Hi there, I completely agree with you,
Well the thing is that I don’t think people should be so aggressive back at people when they judge because most are on the fence in thoughts and if you attack them they will not be supportive of you or lgbt and would most likely lead to stereotypes of it. Many struggles to comprehend the LGBT community especially at young ages. At school, till college, there is still that immature crowd so they are not the best to get the good message across.

Hi there, I think that it's important that we get this message across, we need these people to realise that being LGBTQ wasn't their choice, they were born like that. Its who they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back